Fish dip is a dipping sauce or spread prepared with fish, cheese, and several spices, seasonings, and sauces. There are several variations of fish based dip, with the smoked version being quite popular. Any kind of ... More »
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl mix fish and next 8 ingredients.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top.
6. Serve with assorted crackers. - 42.5729
Remove skin from cod's roe, and mash to a pulp in a mixing bowl.
Soak bread in warm water until soft.
Squeeze dry, and crumble into the roe.
Combine the two, mixing well.
Gradually add oil until mixture has the consistency of a puree.
Add crushed garlic and... - 34.0207
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 32.9066
In blender, process cottage cheese at high speed until creamy.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Continue processing until creamy.
Add clams; process on low speed to combine.
Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use. - 28.1748
Remove skin and bones from the mackerel; flake fish with a fork.
Combine fish and next 8 ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sprinkle with parsley; serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: about 2 cups. - 25.4267
Mash tarama and add grated onion.
Add a little of the olive oil and beat thoroughly to a smooth paste.
Moisten bread and squeeze out excess water.
Continue beating tarama mixture, adding alternately small bits of moistened bread, olive oil, and lemon... - 25.1136