- » Fish Dip
Fish Dip Recipes
Fish dip is a dipping sauce or spread prepared with fish, cheese, and several spices, seasonings, and sauces. There are several variations of fish based dip, with the smoked version being quite popular. Any kind of ... More »
1. Open the can of tuna and drain the water.
2. Remove the seeds from the avocado and place it in a bowl mash the avocado using a fork.
3. Cut the carrots into strips or sticks set aside.
4. In a bowl add the tuna, mayonnaise, sesame... - 118.82
Creamy Mayo Smoked Fish Dip
Are you tired of trying the regular dips? Here is a great change for you seafood lovers. A simple smoked fish dip! Pay attention to the expert’s key points on how to smoke a fish. - 104.315
Smoked Fish Dip
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl mix fish and next 8 ingredients.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top.
6. Serve with assorted crackers. - 42.7028
A delicious Anchovy dip ready in minutes! - 39.352
1. Take a small bowl, add tuna along with mayonnaise and yogurt.
2. Combine the ingredients while breaking down tuna into smaller pieces.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and stir well.
4. Cover and place in the refrigerator till used.
5. Use... - 36.4762
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together till well blended.
Add anchovy paste, milk, green onion, lemon juice, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
Serve with vegetable dippers. - 36.3939
Snappy Tuna Dip
In a food processor container place cottage cheese.
Process until creamy.
Add tuna, lemon juice and dill.
Process until smooth.
Stir in green onions.
Into a serving bowl spoon tuna dip.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Garnish with paprika.
Serve with... - 35.3958
Smoked Fish Roe Dip
Remove skin from cod's roe, and mash to a pulp in a mixing bowl.
Soak bread in warm water until soft.
Squeeze dry, and crumble into the roe.
Combine the two, mixing well.
Gradually add oil until mixture has the consistency of a puree.
Add crushed garlic and... - 35.1036
Anchovy Celery Dip
Drain oil from anchovy fillets, reserving 2 teaspoons.
Mash anchovies with garlic until smooth.
Stir in vinegar, then reserved oil.
Spoon into small bowl; surround with raw vegetables. - 34.7571
1.Take a small mixing bowl, put cream cheese with anchovy paste, green onion tops, green olives, lemon juice, milk and Worcestershire sauce in it.
2.Beat the mixture at medium until foamy.
4.Serve with crisp foods. - 34.062
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 33.9343
Party Anchovy Dip
Want to make a difference to your party ? Try this tasty party Anchovy dip. A quick and easy formula to bring a smile to anyone's face. - 33.9296
Tuna Dip Fines Herbes
Combine all ingredients, adding enough sour cream to make of spreading or dunking consistency.
Season with salt to taste and, if you wish, 1 or 2 tablespoons chopped capers or nuts.
Makes about 1 cup. - 33.3109
1) Take an electric mixer or blender container and process cottage cheese in it until soft and smooth.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) Take a bowl and combine together cottage cheese, tuna, pimiento, onion, pepper and salt in it.
4) Transfer... - 33.3064
Swimming Tuna Dip
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix in food processor or blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in tuna, green onion and parsley. - 33.239
1) In a bowl, place the drained tuna.
2) With a fork, mash the tuna.
3) Add the remaining ingredients in the mashed tuna.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the tuna dip with finger foods. - 32.9656
Anchovy Chip Dip
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
2. Set aside to chill till required
3. Serve alongside sandwiches and potato chips. - 32.6885
Tempting Tuna Dip
Have cream cheese at room temperature.
Blend cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
Drain and flake tuna.
Add tuna, olives, chives, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and salt to cheese mixture; blend well.
Chill for 2 hours.
Serve with vegetable relishes,... - 32.419
Tempting Tuna Dip
Mix cream cheese and sour cream untij smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Coyer and refrigerate.
Chill at least 2 hours.
(Can be served immediately.) Stir before serving. - 31.5758
Smoked Egg Dip
Smoked egg dip is just the right pick for those barbeque parties and this dish often finds a place in my party menu. The flavors of rich tasting sauces combine with that of egg to make this smoked egg dip taste yum. - 31.4688
Spicy Tuna Dip
Mix together all the ingredients.
If the mixture is too thick for dipping, add a little milk.
Serve on a bed of chicory, garnished with capers. - 31.456
Measure sour cream into the blender and add the cream cheese cut into four pieces.
Cover and blend for a few seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and blend 15 seconds.
Add salt and pepper. - 31.0506
Tuna Dip Mexicana
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, green onion, chilies and mayonnaise.
Stir in cilantro.
Season with lime or lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.1515
Favorite Fish Dip
In blender, process cottage cheese at high speed until creamy.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Continue processing until creamy.
Add clams; process on low speed to combine.
Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use. - 30.0781
Sour Cream Tuna Dip
Mix all ingredients.
Chill, serve with raw vegetables, such as carrot sticks, cauliflowerettes, halved mushrooms and celery sticks. - 29.9813
1) Rinse the anchovy fillets thoroughly to remove the excess oil and salt.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a small bowl transfer the mixture and refrigerate until... - 29.7072
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Beat until the dip is smooth and thoroughly blended.
3) Use the Anchovy Dip as required. - 29.6299
Smoked Fish Dip
Smoked Fish Dip is simply a delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Smoked Fish Dip recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 29.3959
Drain tuna, rub through fine sieve or blend in electric blender with eggs until well combined and smooth.
Add softened butter, parsley, chives or spring onion.
Blend on low speed or mix until well combined.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and a little... - 29.3444
Smoked Fish Dip
Remove skin and bones from the mackerel; flake fish with a fork.
Combine fish and next 8 ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sprinkle with parsley; serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: about 2 cups. - 28.0449
Anchovy Dip is best with assorted crackers and is rich with the flavor of cream cheese, lemon juice and anchovy. I try this recipe often and is one of my favorites. Give this Anchovy Dip a try today, believe me - its way too easy. - 27.4883
Combine all ingredients in small mixer bowl.
Beat at medium speed on electric mixer till light and fluffy.
Chill. - 27.4286
Smoked Egg Dip
Combine all ingredients except eggs in container of electric blender; blend until smooth.
Add eggs and blend until smooth. - 27.0243
Fish Roe Dip
Mash tarama and add grated onion.
Add a little of the olive oil and beat thoroughly to a smooth paste.
Moisten bread and squeeze out excess water.
Continue beating tarama mixture, adding alternately small bits of moistened bread, olive oil, and lemon... - 26.7992
Smoked Sardine Dip
Mash sardines and blend smoothly with the remaining ingredients.
Scrape into a dip bowl and surround with potato chips or your favorite thin crisp crackers or melba toast. - 26.5101
Anchovy Dip For Raw Vegetables
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Serve with raw vegetables radishes, celery and carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, broccoli flowerets or thinly sliced zucchini. - 26.2981
Combine all ingredients in work bowl of blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to serving dish.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Use as a dip for crackers or fresh crudites - 25.4142
Blend thoroughly the above ingredients.
Serve with melba rounds or vegetable pieces. - 24.8764
Fish Dip Recipes By Category