- » Fish Dessert
Fish Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish dessert recipes.
How about a creamy chocolate mousse with no cream, no chocolate and no calories? Sounds crazy and awesome at the same time! But here is an excellent recipe which has a cashew cream base, cacao powder mix and some delicious strawberries! So simple to put... - 125.487
Preparing Oreo Truffles
Oreo Truffles is so simple to make that it require just three ingredients. This dessert can become the favorite of your kids as they can help roll the balls and coat the candies. Go through this recipe video and make your kids happy. - 106.566
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.5447
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon, then turn mixture into an 8-inch... - 45.8872
Smoked Mackerel Mousse
1. Into a saucepan, pour the milk, add the flavorings and bring slowly to the boil.
2. Remove from the heat, cover, leave to infuse for 30 minutes and strain into a jug.
3. Rinse the pan, melt the spread in it, add the flour and cook gently,... - 45.1712
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking pie.
Wash fish, place in a frying pan, cover with stock and poach gently for 12 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, reserving 1/4 pint/150 ml stock.
Flake fish and reserve.
Pour reserved stock into a... - 43.9382
1. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, cumin and fennel.
2. Clean and slice fish. Wash well.
3. Rub over with pepper, salt and turmeric.
4. Heat oil. Lightly fry the fish.
5. Grate coconut and extract milk.
6. Peel and slice onions, garlic and... - 43.2237
Smoked Trout Mousse
Skin and bone trout and puree in food processor with scallions, pepper, nutmeg and dill.
Soften gelatin in cream; then heat gently to dissolve completely.
Add cream and yogurt to trout mixture and process to combine and make smooth.
Pour into decorative 3 cup... - 41.5215
Apple Stuffed Kippers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (mark 7).
2) Thaw the frozen kippers in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours.
3) Gently remove the bones, fold and keep the kippers in an oblong ovenproof dish.
4) In a saucepan, toss the frozen... - 41.0159
Cut fish into thin fillets.
Prepare flaky pastry as follows.
Make plain short pastry using flour, salt, margarine and cold water.
Roll out to 1 cm (1/2 in) thickness.
Dot butter on top half of pastry, fold up bottom and turn in sides.
Repeat folding and... - 40.4142
Steamed Fish Souffle
Place water, onion, parsley and salt in covered saucepan and simmer 5 minutes, add fish and simmer till tender.
Remove, fish to cool.
Combine crumbs, hot milk,and butter in bowl beat smooth.
Flake fish with fork and add .to milk, mixture, add lemon juice,... - 39.1306
Coconut Cream Fish Souffle
Mix the coconut cream into the flour and blend well.
Add the salt and grated onion.
Put into a saucepan and bring to boiling point stirring all the time.
Add chilli sauce if desired.
Cook for three minutes at simmering point.
Cool, and fold in flaked fish and... - 38.6315
Truffle And Fly Fish Caviar
1. In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and lime juice
2. To it, add the shallot, truffle, caviar, chervil and lemon balm and season with salt and pepper
3. Serve along with Dungeness crab and fennel roulade - 37.769
Baked Fish Pudding
Wipe fish with damp cloth, cut into small pieces and force through food chopper twice, using finest blade.
Add seasonings and flour, and force through food chopper 4 or 5 more times.
Beat in 3 tablespoons butter and the milk, adding a little at a time.
Butter... - 37.4278
Mix together the first ingredients; slowly add milk; then tuna.
Fold in beaten egg whites, then thyme.
Pour into a well-buttered 2 quart souffle dish.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350Â°F for 45 minutes.
Easy, and nutritious - 35.7435
Fondant Fish Cake
1. Shape the fish by cutting the cake in half vertically and placing the pieces end to end on the work surface. Use a small, sharp knife to cut a fish body shape out of the cake. Ignore the mouth, fins and tail, which will be added later. Remember that the... - 35.5805
Quick Cutlet Crumble
1. To make topping, place breadcrumbs, rolled oats, coriander, chives, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Brush fish cutlets with lime juice and cook under a preheated hot grill for 5 minutes on one side.
3.... - 35.0807
Stir together eggs, butter, and onion.
Line small shallow dish or soup plate with plastic wrap.
Press mixture into it.
Refrigerate until mixture hardens.
Turn out mold; cover with caviar.
Frost with sour cream. - 34.0714
Coconut Fish Fry
Wash the fish fillets and pat dry. Sprinkle maida over fillets and keep aside. Grind togeather,red chillies, cocunut, ginger, garlic, vinegar and just enough water to make fine paste. Add salt and evenly coat fillets with this paste. Heat oil in a frying pan... - 32.137
Philadelphia Fish House Punch
In large punch bowl dissolve sugar and water.
When entirely dissolved, add all other ingredients.
Place a large block of solid ice in punch bowl.
Let mixture ripen for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 31.3888
Chocolate Pudding Cake In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Chocolate Pudding Cake in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! There are 17... - 28.6859
Fish House Punch
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
Let stand several hours or overnight to "brew."
Pour over ice in individual glasses. - 26.5065
Raspberry Italian Ices
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Freeze till mushy, then serve at once or beat with electric or rotary beater till fluffy and freeze again. - 26.314
Pour the white sauce on the beaten egg-yolks while stirring constantly.
Cool, add the flaked fish and bread crumbs and fold in the egg-whites stiffly beaten.
Pour into a greased casserole, set in a pan of hot water and bake in a moderate oven of 375Â° F.... - 25.2272
Smoked Trout Mousse
In food processor or blender, combine trout, dill, butter, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce; process until smooth. With machine running, gradually add cream through feed tube, processing until smooth and creamy. Add tomato paste; process just until... - 22.5901
How To Make A Gummy Fish Tank
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a gummy fish tank. - 0