- » Fish Curl
Fish Curl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish curl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish curl recipes.
Fish Sticks Polynesian
In medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Drain pineapple tidbits, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
Gradually stir reserved syrup into sugar mixture.
Add soy sauce, vegetable bouillon cube, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove... - 39.9041
Marinated Beer-battered Fish
Place fish fingers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour salad dressing over fish; cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours.
Drain fish, and dredge in flour.
Set fish aside.
Combine biscuit mix, eggs, baking powder, and beer in a medium-size mixing bowl;... - 36.2195
Lincklaen Famous Fish Balls
1. Place the codfish in a dish and cover with salt water. Soak over night.
2. Drain half the cold water and pour hot water over the fish.
3. Drain well.
4. Boil the potatoes until tender.
5. Drain well and stand in the steam for a... - 39.9438
Split the fish but leave the tail intact.
Cut out the backbone.
Open out the fish and score the flesh with crisscross cuts to within inch of the skin.
Dredge with flour.
Heat the oil to 350°F (176°C).
Fry the fish for 5 minutes.
Lift out the fish and... - 44.3341
Stuffed Baked Fish
Remove head from fish.
Mix rice, dates, onions, lemon peel, salt, cinnamon and turmeric.
Spoon rice mixture into cavity of fish.
Close opening with wooden picks or skewers; lace with string.
Place remaining rice mixture in greased casserole; cover and... - 43.1032
Grilled Whole Fish
Have the fish cleaned and scaled.
Remove the fins but leave the head and tail intact.
Score the fish on both sidesâ€”to the bone but not through itâ€”with 2 or 3 parallel diagonal slashes.
This allows heat and seasonings to penetrate and prevents... - 39.9331
Fish And Seafood
1 Saute bacon until almost crisp in a me-dium-size frying pan, then before removing from pan, roll each slice around the tines of a fork to make a curl; hold in place with a wooden pick, if needed.
Drain on paper toweling; set aside for garnish in Step... - 41.5545
Beet-jellied Gefilte Fish
Drain one 16-ounce can sliced or shoestring beets, reserving liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 2 1/2 cups.
Chop beets very fine; chill.
Soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon) in 1/4 cup cold water.
In small saucepan heat 1 cup of the beet... - 29.9824
Fish And Oyster Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Clean the fish by removing any skin and bones and flake it.
3) Remove the oysters from their shells. Cook them in their own liquor and the wine till the edges start to curl. Drain the... - 44.0365
New Orleans Fish And Oyster Stew
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the bell peppers, shallots, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and oregano, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the half-and-half and... - 36.4676
Fish Fillets Bonne Femme
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Butter a heatproof baking dish. Arrange the shallots and mushrooms on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the fish on top, add the wine and cover with buttered waxed paper or foil.
3. Bake... - 35.9637
Stuffed Fillet Of Fish
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Lightly grease six ovenproof 6-ounce custard cups or one muffin pan with six 2 1/2 X 1 1/4-inch cups with vegetable oil spray.
Curl each fillet inside a custard or muffin cup.
Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
In a nonstick skillet,... - 41.4902
Vegetable-filled Fish Rolls
Combine almonds and 2 tablespoons butter in a glass pieplate.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
Combine English peas, mushrooms, onion, and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a microwave-safe... - 39.0822
Nordic Herring Salad
This Nordic Herring Salad has a great blend of flavors associated with it. The directions to prepare this Nordic Herring Salad works towards enhancing the taste of this dish. You should be trying this today! - 34.0652
Carpe A L'alsacienne
Rub fish with lemon after cleaning it with wet cloth.
Season on all sides.
Put sauerkraut well loosened in baker first.
Bury carp in it.
Dot with butter.
Moisten with wine.
Close and bake.
Remove from clay baker (beware of steam), fold in Mornay sauce with... - 36.4946
Broiled Green Trout Amandine
Salt and pepper the fish well, insert a piece of butter or margarine inside it, and be sure the broiler pan is heavily greased under the fish to prevent sticking.
Dot the fish with butter or lay a couple of slices of bacon over it.
Broil under a low flame so... - 29.7421
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 141.493
Wipe trout with a damp cloth inside and out, after removing tails and heads.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cut heavy foil to make 8 oblong pieces about 8 x 6 inches.
On each of 4 foil pieces centre a fish, then cup the edges.
Heat together butter,... - 32.7664
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, combine water, salt and lemon.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add perch strips.
Cook, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish is firm and opaque and just begins to curl up.
Lift fish strips from... - 29.6801
Perch With Fried Capers And Brown Butter
People who have chosen to eat healthier and earth-friendly proteins look for interesting and easy ways to cook fish. This fish recipe with the fried capers and brown butter is easy, healthy and very tasty. Chef John teaches a really cool pre-searing technique... - 91.1852
Clean fish, keep whole, wash well and drain thoroughly.
Rub in anchovy sauce and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brush oil over fish.
Heat a tandoor and throw puffed rice into the lower tray.
When smoke starts to curl out, place fish on upper rack and cook for 3-5... - 31.9763
This is an amazing Pickled Herrings recipe! The recipe is very easy to follow this delicious appetizer can be put together in no time. I use the Pickled Herrings recipe frequently! It is simply delicious! - 42.1464
Fillet Of Sole Ostendaise
Butter a baking dish; add shallots and wine.
Flatten filets, season lightly with salt and pepper, and score slightly with a knife so that the filets will not curl.
Fold filets in half length wise, and place in a pan.
Cook on top of stove until the wine starts... - 36.1068
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 35.5009
1) Shuck and drain the oysters.
2) Add in deep half of the shells.
3) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and buttered bread crumbs.
4) Arrange on the grill and cook over hot coals till the edges of oysters curl.
5) Serve with tartare sauce. - 32.0228
Grease an ovenproof dish well.
Curl the trout a little to fit the dish, pour the wine over the fish.
Add bouquet garni, mace, peppercorns, salt and pepper.
Cover the fish with greased foil or lid this helps to keep it moist.
Bake, basting frequently.
This is... - 40.7749
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 39.4589
Fried Trout With New Potatoes
1. Wash the trout thoroughly both inside and out.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Make the parsley butter by combine softened butter with parsley, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Blend well.
4. Chill until firm and ready to... - 47.338
Smoked Catfish Pate
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a foil drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan. Drain wood chips and sprinkle over coals. Prick a few holes in a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish and place on... - 35.0629
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1. Take a 10½ inch fry pan, add water and wine and bring to boil.
2. Mix single fillets, simmer, mildly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or till the flakes are removed easily.
3. Keep the fillets aside for keeping warm, reserving ½ a cup of fish... - 45.3188
Oysters In Aspic
1) In a large pot add in the oysters.
2) Without adding water, allow the oysters to simmer till the edges curl, then chill and drain
3) Transfer into a shallow dish.
4) In a bowl, add cold water and add the gelatin.
5) When gelatin softens, add hot... - 39.7195
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 39.402
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 40.4546
Tilefish With Braised Scallion And Thyme
1. With a sharp knife, score the skin of the fish fillets in four or five places. Season each fillet with salt and pepper to taste. Place them in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When the butter begins to sizzle, add... - 26.4514
Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano
Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano is a tasty and unique lobster dish that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 38.5967
1) In a pan, add butter and heat over till frothy.
2) Stir in onion and sweet potato and cook till softened.
3) Mix in oyster liqueur and add water till vegetables are covered.
4) Allow to boil, then lower heat, cover, and simmer till sweet potatoes... - 39.4842
Squid And Shrimp Salad
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) In a pan, add salt and water and allow to boil.
3) Add squid and cook till opaque and curled.
4) Drain and keep aside the water for later use.
5) In a bowl add oil, lemon juice, 1... - 42.2837
Rock Lobster Tails With Orange Butter Sauce
Rock Lobster Tails With Orange Butter Sauce! My mouth waters with the mere mention of this amazing lobster preparation. A wonderfully tasty dish, it often becomes the centre piece of my dinner spread! You simply have to try the Rock Lobster Tails With Orange... - 36.2465
Soles Aux Crepes
1. Prepare a batter ahead of the cooking time and keep it aside while sautéing the fillets.
2. Take a bowl and sift into it salt and flour and create a well in the center and pour in lightly beaten egg.
3. Mix the mixture thoroughly with 5 tbsps of... - 45.6366
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Enjoy this Fillet of Sole in Wine Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 43.1787