- » Fish Curl
Fish Curl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish curl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish curl recipes.
Fish Sticks Polynesian
In medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Drain pineapple tidbits, reserving 2/3 cup syrup.
Gradually stir reserved syrup into sugar mixture.
Add soy sauce, vegetable bouillon cube, and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove... - 42.3428
Stuffed Baked Fish
Remove head from fish.
Mix rice, dates, onions, lemon peel, salt, cinnamon and turmeric.
Spoon rice mixture into cavity of fish.
Close opening with wooden picks or skewers; lace with string.
Place remaining rice mixture in greased casserole; cover and... - 44.427
Marinated Beer-battered Fish
Place fish fingers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour salad dressing over fish; cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours.
Drain fish, and dredge in flour.
Set fish aside.
Combine biscuit mix, eggs, baking powder, and beer in a medium-size mixing bowl;... - 38.5123
Split the fish but leave the tail intact.
Cut out the backbone.
Open out the fish and score the flesh with crisscross cuts to within inch of the skin.
Dredge with flour.
Heat the oil to 350°F (176°C).
Fry the fish for 5 minutes.
Lift out the fish and... - 45.3549
Grilled Whole Fish
Have the fish cleaned and scaled.
Remove the fins but leave the head and tail intact.
Score the fish on both sidesâ€”to the bone but not through itâ€”with 2 or 3 parallel diagonal slashes.
This allows heat and seasonings to penetrate and prevents... - 41.4787
Fish And Seafood
1 Saute bacon until almost crisp in a me-dium-size frying pan, then before removing from pan, roll each slice around the tines of a fork to make a curl; hold in place with a wooden pick, if needed.
Drain on paper toweling; set aside for garnish in Step... - 43.2889
Beet-jellied Gefilte Fish
Drain one 16-ounce can sliced or shoestring beets, reserving liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 2 1/2 cups.
Chop beets very fine; chill.
Soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon) in 1/4 cup cold water.
In small saucepan heat 1 cup of the beet... - 31.8913
Fish And Oyster Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Clean the fish by removing any skin and bones and flake it.
3) Remove the oysters from their shells. Cook them in their own liquor and the wine till the edges start to curl. Drain the... - 44.1836
New Orleans Fish And Oyster Stew
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the bell peppers, shallots, and celery, and saute, stirring frequently, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and oregano, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the half-and-half and... - 38.5162
Fish Fillets Bonne Femme
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Butter a heatproof baking dish. Arrange the shallots and mushrooms on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the fish on top, add the wine and cover with buttered waxed paper or foil.
3. Bake... - 37.1072
Stuffed Fillet Of Fish
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Lightly grease six ovenproof 6-ounce custard cups or one muffin pan with six 2 1/2 X 1 1/4-inch cups with vegetable oil spray.
Curl each fillet inside a custard or muffin cup.
Sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
In a nonstick skillet,... - 42.4796
Vegetable-filled Fish Rolls
Combine almonds and 2 tablespoons butter in a glass pieplate.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
Combine English peas, mushrooms, onion, and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a microwave-safe... - 41.3931
Carpe A L'alsacienne
Rub fish with lemon after cleaning it with wet cloth.
Season on all sides.
Put sauerkraut well loosened in baker first.
Bury carp in it.
Dot with butter.
Moisten with wine.
Close and bake.
Remove from clay baker (beware of steam), fold in Mornay sauce with... - 38.0965
Nordic Herring Salad
This Nordic Herring Salad has a great blend of flavors associated with it. The directions to prepare this Nordic Herring Salad works towards enhancing the taste of this dish. You should be trying this today! - 35.6874
Broiled Green Trout Amandine
Salt and pepper the fish well, insert a piece of butter or margarine inside it, and be sure the broiler pan is heavily greased under the fish to prevent sticking.
Dot the fish with butter or lay a couple of slices of bacon over it.
Broil under a low flame so... - 31.3378
This is an amazing Pickled Herrings recipe! The recipe is very easy to follow this delicious appetizer can be put together in no time. I use the Pickled Herrings recipe frequently! It is simply delicious! - 44.3186
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Wipe trout with a damp cloth inside and out, after removing tails and heads.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cut heavy foil to make 8 oblong pieces about 8 x 6 inches.
On each of 4 foil pieces centre a fish, then cup the edges.
Heat together butter,... - 32.8466
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, combine water, salt and lemon.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add perch strips.
Cook, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish is firm and opaque and just begins to curl up.
Lift fish strips from... - 31.1681
Perch With Fried Capers And Brown Butter
People who have chosen to eat healthier and earth-friendly proteins look for interesting and easy ways to cook fish. This fish recipe with the fried capers and brown butter is easy, healthy and very tasty. Chef John teaches a really cool pre-searing technique... - 101.521
Clean fish, keep whole, wash well and drain thoroughly.
Rub in anchovy sauce and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brush oil over fish.
Heat a tandoor and throw puffed rice into the lower tray.
When smoke starts to curl out, place fish on upper rack and cook for 3-5... - 32.497
Fillet Of Sole Ostendaise
Butter a baking dish; add shallots and wine.
Flatten filets, season lightly with salt and pepper, and score slightly with a knife so that the filets will not curl.
Fold filets in half length wise, and place in a pan.
Cook on top of stove until the wine starts... - 37.3684
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 32.2592
1) Shuck and drain the oysters.
2) Add in deep half of the shells.
3) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and buttered bread crumbs.
4) Arrange on the grill and cook over hot coals till the edges of oysters curl.
5) Serve with tartare sauce. - 32.5898
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Grease an ovenproof dish well.
Curl the trout a little to fit the dish, pour the wine over the fish.
Add bouquet garni, mace, peppercorns, salt and pepper.
Cover the fish with greased foil or lid this helps to keep it moist.
Bake, basting frequently.
This is... - 41.883
Fried Trout With New Potatoes
1. Wash the trout thoroughly both inside and out.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Make the parsley butter by combine softened butter with parsley, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Blend well.
4. Chill until firm and ready to... - 46.4027
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 41.0714
Smoked Catfish Pate
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a foil drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan. Drain wood chips and sprinkle over coals. Prick a few holes in a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish and place on... - 35.5051
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1. Take a 10½ inch fry pan, add water and wine and bring to boil.
2. Mix single fillets, simmer, mildly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or till the flakes are removed easily.
3. Keep the fillets aside for keeping warm, reserving ½ a cup of fish... - 44.9919
Oysters In Aspic
1) In a large pot add in the oysters.
2) Without adding water, allow the oysters to simmer till the edges curl, then chill and drain
3) Transfer into a shallow dish.
4) In a bowl, add cold water and add the gelatin.
5) When gelatin softens, add hot... - 40.4511
Tuna Tomato Stars
Sprinkle lemon juice on tuna.
Add remaining ingredients except tomatoes; mix gently.
Cut tomatoes partially through, with stem end down, into six equal sections.
Spread apart; sprinkle with salt.
Fill with tuna salad.
Top with carrot curl. - 35.173
Tuna Tomato Stars
Break tuna in chunks and sprinkle with lemon juice; combine with remaining ingredients except tomatoes; mix gently.
Turn tomatoes stem end down; cut each one not quite through in 6 equal sections; spread apart.
Sprinkle with salt, fill with tuna... - 32.8239
Tuna Tomato Stars
1) Separate the tuna chunks and drizzle with the lemon juice.
2) In a bowl, gently mix the tuna with rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes and refrigerate until chilled.
3) Place the tomatoes with the stem ends down, make 6 cuts halfway to the... - 39.9555
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 38.8285
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 39.8058
Tilefish With Braised Scallion And Thyme
1. With a sharp knife, score the skin of the fish fillets in four or five places. Season each fillet with salt and pepper to taste. Place them in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When the butter begins to sizzle, add... - 28.4848
Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano
Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano is a tasty and unique lobster dish that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Grilled Lobster Tails Italiano recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 40.9123
1) In a pan, add butter and heat over till frothy.
2) Stir in onion and sweet potato and cook till softened.
3) Mix in oyster liqueur and add water till vegetables are covered.
4) Allow to boil, then lower heat, cover, and simmer till sweet potatoes... - 39.7749
Squid And Shrimp Salad
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) In a pan, add salt and water and allow to boil.
3) Add squid and cook till opaque and curled.
4) Drain and keep aside the water for later use.
5) In a bowl add oil, lemon juice, 1... - 41.5843
Rice And Tuna Salad
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add tuna, carrot, celery, and onion; chill.
Blend together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and mixed salad herbs.
Just before serving toss dressing with salad.
Garnish with... - 36.1413
Soles Aux Crepes
1. Prepare a batter ahead of the cooking time and keep it aside while sautéing the fillets.
2. Take a bowl and sift into it salt and flour and create a well in the center and pour in lightly beaten egg.
3. Mix the mixture thoroughly with 5 tbsps of... - 43.7606
Rock Lobster Tails With Orange Butter Sauce
Rock Lobster Tails With Orange Butter Sauce! My mouth waters with the mere mention of this amazing lobster preparation. A wonderfully tasty dish, it often becomes the centre piece of my dinner spread! You simply have to try the Rock Lobster Tails With Orange... - 38.4533
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Enjoy this Fillet of Sole in Wine Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.7199
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
Believe me when I say that you must try this Fillets Of Sole Marguery. Fillets Of Sole Marguery is served as a tasty Main Dish. I cant believe you just have not tried my Fillets Of Sole Marguery recipe, yet. - 47.5826
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Rinse fillets in cold water. Use paper towel to dry them.
3. Fold fillets over in thirds.
4. In a lightly buttered 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish, arrange fillets in a single layer.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice,... - 47.3624
Pastel De Pescado
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and sugar in it.
2. Put ½ cup butter until well mashed.
3. Put cold water sufficient enough to make it into ball shaped dough.
4. Secure the dough in a plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
For... - 46.899
Baked Fillets With Cream
Cut fillets into uniform pieces suitable for serving.
Arrange in greased baking dish.
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan, and saute onion gently until tender but not browned.
Add flour, salt and pepper; blend.
Then stir in cream slowly.
Simmer sauce until... - 38.3122
Grouper A La Plancha With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Spinach
Fish is one of my favorite fast foods. It's healthy and cooks quickly, plus its natural flavor allows it to pair with a range of different ingredients from mild to strong. Living in Miami, I'm lucky enough to have access to pristine, just-off-the-boat,... - 33.976
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Hake With Tarragon
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Curl round in a dish or ring mold (mould).
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
Put the shallots in a bowl with the tarragon, sugar and tarragon vinegar.
When the fish is... - 45.1462
Molded Tuna Salad
Combine tuna, eggs, olives, onion and celery.
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Stir into mayonnaise; add to tuna mixture.
Blend well; turn into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Garnish with parsley and celery curls - 34.8472
Rice And Tuna Salad
Combine rice, tuna, carrot, celery, and onion; toss lightly.
Combine salad dressing, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt; mix until well blended.
To serve, toss mayonnaise mixture with tuna mixture.
Garnish with carrot curls and parsley. - 39.1487
Make your batter 2 hours in advance, and keep it thick.
For this dish the large salted anchovies in barrels, sold at so much per ounce, are used, not the little anchovy fillets in oil.
Soak the anchovies to remove salt, lift the fillets very carefully off the... - 23.3923
Cottage Salmon Salad
Mix first 6 ingredients.
Blend together remaining ingredients and dash pepper; add to salmon mixture.
Toss to coat.
Serve on green pepper rings and trim with carrot curls and green pepper, if desired. - 38.0738
Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the centre and set aside (use to make breadcrumbs, which may be kept in the freezer). Brush the inside of the bread with melted butter, place on an oven tray 81 and toast lightly in a very hot oven 220C (425F).... - 31.0751
Homemade Wiener Schnitzel
1. Beat out scallops between pieces of waxed paper until wafer thin. Toss in seasoned flour until completely coated. Shake to remove excess. Beat the raw egg with a few drips of oil and some salt. Brush each scallop with this, then toss in the dried white... - 28.0022
Salmon And Oysters En Casserole
Cut salmon into chunks, and arrange in bottom of a buttered 3-quart casserole.
Poach oysters in their liquor until edges curl; add butter if the liquid evaporates.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters over salmon.
Melt 1/2 cup butter; stir in flour to make a... - 42.812
Try this irresistible T-Bone Steak. An easily prepared Mexican beef recipe, the T-Bone Steak is a delicious accompaniment that is sure to satiate even the most discreminating palate! - 36.2855
Salmon Oyster Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line 6 large custard cups or individual casseroles with the pastry.
3) Prick the pastry all over the surface and crimp the edges.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until browned.
5) In a... - 42.9673
1. In a napkin, fold the oysters to absorb excess of moisture.
2. In the top pan of a chafing dish placed over hot water, melt butter.
3. Blend in anchovy paste with melted butter.
4. Add eggs and scramble into the mixture.
5. When the... - 38.1115
Normandy Salmon Steaks With Hollandaise Sauce
Clean mushrooms; cut into thin slices.
Heat butter in frypan.
Add mushrooms; saute 3 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup wine and water.
Season with salt and pepper; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salmon under cold running water; pat dry.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; let... - 43.5385
After thoroughly washing the celery allow it to crisp in cold water.
Then wipe it dry, cut it into inch lengths and these into lengthwise strips.
Place them in a salad-bowl, and add sufficient mayonnaise dressing to moisten the whole.
Garnish with the... - 22.9205
Salmon Trout In Aspic
1) Set a moderately low oven ready at, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Wash the trout fish.
3) Clean its cavities and rub salt on it.
4) Rinse it well.
5) Now, curl up the fish and keep it in a deep bottomed ovenproof dish.
6) Pour the court... - 45.3689
Down East Codfish Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) In the baking pan, mix together mushroom, onions and chopped parsley.
4) Place the fish fillets on the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and parsley.
5) In... - 45.1253
1. Line a 900g loaf tin with cling film, then brush with oil. Break up the white and both dark chocolates into 2 separate bowls. Melt over pans of simmering water, taking care not to let the base of the bowl touch the water. Leave them to cool a little, then... - 35.274
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
Oriental Grilled Tuna
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; pour over tuna steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove tuna steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with... - 40.5719
Cherry Tomato Roses
Cherry Tomato Roses is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Cherry Tomato Roses recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 24.8474
Kaeng Chud Kai Hed
Put the chicken in a large saucepan and pour over the stock.
Add the salt and spring onions (scallions), cover and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 1/4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the heat.
Transfer the... - 40.5306
Spicy Shrimp In Chile Sauce
1. In a small skillet, mix the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water and cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cook without stirring until the mixture becomes a deep amber caramel, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 31.0077
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.9116
Creole Ham Steak
Creole Ham Steak is a unique and tasty ham dish that you just can't miss. This yummy preparation helped me score a few points with my boss when she came visiting. Try this Creole Ham Steak and win over a few hearts! - 41.5234
Choose 1 pound seafood (about 4 ounces per person).
If serving shrimp, make several crosswise slits on undersides to prevent curling.
Choose 3 or 4 vegetables from selection above.
Pat seafood and vegetables dry; arrange attractively on platter.
Cover and... - 41.7661
Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on for attractive garnish.
In large saucepan, combine water, carrot, celery, onion, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and return liquid to pan; bring to... - 32.8491
1. Melt the butter or margarine and add the onion, pepper, celery and garlic. Cook gently to soften.
2. Stir in the mustard, paprika and flour. Cook for about 3 minutes over gentle heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour on the stock gradually, stirring until... - 37.0469
Mars's Oyster Stew
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a medium saucepan, add the onion, and saute over medium-high heat until softened but not browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the ham and oregano and saute for 1 minute longer.
Add the stock and wine, bring to a boil, and boil until reduced by... - 37.6426
Thai Style Seafood Soup
1. Take a pan, add stock, lime leaf or lime grind, lemon grass, chili puree and ginger. Bring the mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Halve spring onions lengthwise and then make thin slices, crossways.... - 42.0814
Shrimp Cocktail With Rach's Quick Remoulade
1) In a deep pot, fill the water halfway and place it over high heat.
2) In the water, add lemon juice from from1 lemon and drop lemon halves in the pot.
3) Also add mustard seeds, corrainder seeds and bay leaves.
4) When water starts... - 45.7923
Simple Salad Nicoise
1. Slice the potatoes and marinate them in an oil and vinegar mix
2. Plate the greens on a large round or oval platter.
3. Arrange the sliced egg on the greens and top the slices with a curled anchovy
4. Add the marinated potatoes and... - 42.6094
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Just as Jesse claims…this recipe seems to be done totally restaurant style! Lots of vegetable flavoring going into this along with some sauces, but the main taste comes from the Chinese sausage. Definitely a fried rice recipe to try out! - 109.715
Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya
Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya is a filling shrimp dish with a unique flavor! I make it often for my parties because it is a personal favorite. Try this Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya! - 42.5888
Grilled Squid With Sweet Chilli Sauce And Rocket
1) With a thin sharp knife, slit the squid open and score the inside in diagonal pattern.
2) Use a grill pan to heat up. Arrange the squid, scored-side down on the pan. Brush with little olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
3)... - 44.0396
1) With a sharp knife slit each shrimp beginning at large end and continuing till the curl. Slice the front deeply so as to lay the shrimp flat.
2) In a saucepan, heat 6 tablespoons butter and sauté onion till tender.
3) Add crabmeat and stir fry for... - 47.2557
How To Make Pad Thai Noodles With Shrimp
Moon Cho shows you how to make Pad Thai noodles with shrimp, fresh bean sprouts, and crunchy peanuts in a savory Pad Thai sauce without going to an Asian market. All the ingredients can be found in your local supermarket so now you can make your own Pad Thai... - 0
Seafood And Veal Spiral
At V formed by butcher when boning, make two lengthwise cuts perpendicular to right and left of V; spread open.
Cover with clear plastic wrap.
Using meat mallet, flatten to a 14x10 inch rectangle.
Place cod in 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.9483
Pour 2 quarts water into a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add spinach leaves; cook 30 seconds.
Using a slotted spoon, quickly and carefully immerse blanched leaves in ice water.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Shuck oysters, reserving oyster liquor and... - 42.531
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 105.688
Thai Squid & Mint Salad
To clean each squid, peel off and discard the thin, speckled membrane from hood (long hollow tube).
Gently pull body (tentacles end) from hood; turn body upside down so that tentacles are spread open to expose center.
Squeeze body gently to pop out parrotlike... - 42.7089
Arnaud's Oysters Bienville
Place the oysters, in their half shells, in a 375° to 400° oven and bake about 10 minutes or slightly longer just until they curl around the edges.
Take them out of the oven and set aside.
Make a chicken shrimp mushroom wine sauce as follows: Brown the very... - 43.2661
The contrasts of flavours hot-sweet-salty and textures-soft-crunchy makes for an amazing mouth pleaser. This is great party food as everything can be prepped ahead and grilled at the last minute. Make sure there is plenty of ice cold beer for cooling down... - 43.1183
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941