- » Fish Creole Sauce
Fish Creole Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish creole sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish creole sauce recipes.
Poached Fish In Creole Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the scallions, garlic, celery, green pepper, and onion and sauté them for about 5 minutes, until soft and pale.
3. Stir the flour into the vegetable mixture and sauté for about a minute... - 47.3753
In 3-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, green onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 46.9444
Fillets In Creole Sauce
Fillets In Creole Sauce is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Fillets In Creole Sauce and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 39.0808
Fish Fillets In Creole Sauce
Fish Fillets In Creole Sauce is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Fish Fillets In Creole Sauce; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 38.2268
Filets Of Sole In Creole Sauce
1. Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; stir in tomato sauce, salt, curry powder, pepper and green pepper.
2. Cut each fish block in thirds; place in a single layer in the sauce; cover. Bring to boiling, then simmer 15... - 30.3373
You May Also Like!
Creamed Fish Creole
Creamed Fish Creole has a fine taste. I once visited my friend and his wife served Creamed Fish Creole in the diner, it was simply awesome. Creamed Fish Creole gets its taste from lemon flavored fish mixed with white sauce. - 33.1032
Seafood creole is a rice and vegetable seafish recipe prepared with red snapper fillets. Skillet cooked with tomatoes, onions and celery with green pepper and garlic for taste, the seafood creole is herbed with thyme and bay leaf. Flavored with a dash of... - 40.868
Fillets In Creole Sauce
This Fillets in Creole Sauce tastes fabulous! Try out the Fillets in Creole Sauce and pour them over a bowl of steaming rice! Don't keep your mouth watering for long ! Cook the Fillets in Creole Sauce and tell me how you've liked the dish! - 38.8315
Fish Creole is a wonderful seafood preparation that is perfect for parties. I served this dish to my guests last week and it was an immediate hit! Try this Fish Creole recipe at your home. - 39.3324
Creole Sauce With Mushroom
1) In butter, cook the onion and green pepper till tender.
2) Add the mushrooms, tomato sauce, water, pepper and garlic salt.
3) Cover the gently simmer the contents for about 15 miutes.
4) Serve the Creole Sauce warm or at room temperature.... - 30.2394
Basic Creole Sauce
Creole Sauce has a Stupefying taste. The Tabasco sauce and tomatoes gives the Creole Sauce Marvelous taste. - 28.9631
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Combine onion, green pepper, garlic, and the 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, till tender, Add undrained tomatoes, 1/2 cup water, parsley, bouillon granules, and hot pepper sauce.
Simmer, covered, 10... - 39.0939
Microwaved Creole Fish
In 1 1/2-quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine butter, onion and celery.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring after butter melts.
Stir in green pepper, salt and basil.
Arrange fish in dish.
Top with tomato soup.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic wrap,... - 36.4204
Fish Fillets Creole
1. Thaw the fillets.
2. Take a skillet, melt butter, add onions and cook till onions turn tender.
3. Mix flour and stir, on low heat, till the mixture turns brown.
4. Mix seasonings, lemon juice and tomatoes and cook, on medium heat, for... - 45.9509