- » Fish Creole
Fish Creole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish creole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish creole recipes.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 20 to 26 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir in cod.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 5... - 46.818
Poached Fish In Creole Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the scallions, garlic, celery, green pepper, and onion and sauté them for about 5 minutes, until soft and pale.
3. Stir the flour into the vegetable mixture and sauté for about a minute... - 45.459
Southern Fish Creole
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large skillet cook onion, celery, sweet pepper, and garlic in hot margarine or butter until tender.
Stir the undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste,... - 44.2782
Quick Sardines Creole
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil
2. Add onion and green pepper and sauté until onion is lightly browned.
3. Add chili powder, salt, pepper, sardines and soup and mix
4. Reduce the flame to low and simmer, stirring occasionally until hot and bubbly.
5.... - 43.1937
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean, rinse and pat dry the fillets.
3) Take a shallow baking dish and place the fillets.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour this mixture on... - 42.8472
Quick Sardines Creole
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Quick Sardines Creole is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Quick Sardines Creole is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 42.1748
Fish Casserole Creole
Place the butter in a large measuring microwave-safe cup and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour, mix and add milk.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well and microwave another 2 minutes at HIGH or until creamy.
Add mustard, salt, pepper to taste, sage or... - 41.6165
To thaw frozen fish, place wrapped fish under warm running water for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add undrained tomatoes, parsley flakes, bouillon... - 41.1711
Baked Fish Creole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and combine all ingredients in it, stirring to break up the tomatoes.
3) Cover and bake for about 1 1/4 hours or until rice and fish turn tender, stirring just once after 45... - 40.5163
Fish Creole is a wonderful seafood preparation that is perfect for parties. I served this dish to my guests last week and it was an immediate hit! Try this Fish Creole recipe at your home. - 36.9871
Classic Fish Creole
Rinse the fish fillets and dry with a towel.
Arrange in 9-inch square or Ilx7-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Carefully pour tomato mixture over fish fillets.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 50 minutes until fish... - 36.8151
In a large skillet, saute onion, celery, parsley and garlic in half the margarine until soft.
Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, bay leaf, sugar, pepper, Tabasco and tomato paste.
Bring to boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes until slightly... - 36.7344
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Combine onion, green pepper, garlic, and the 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, till tender, Add undrained tomatoes, 1/2 cup water, parsley, bouillon granules, and hot pepper sauce.
Simmer, covered, 10... - 36.6176
Creamed Fish Creole
Creamed Fish Creole has a fine taste. I once visited my friend and his wife served Creamed Fish Creole in the diner, it was simply awesome. Creamed Fish Creole gets its taste from lemon flavored fish mixed with white sauce. - 30.7798
Thaw fish, if frozen. Cut into 4 serving-size portions. Measure thickness of fish. In a large skillet combine chopped onion, green pepper, celery, and water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Stir... - 30.5051
Fish Or Shrimp Creole
Fish or shrimp creole is a lovely cooked fish recipe that can be made with your fish of choice. Made with vegetables, this fish creole recipe is prepared with added spiced like chili powder. Herbed with parsley, it has a great taste and can be served over... - 29.4299
Fish Creole Recipes By Category