- » Fish Corn Chowder
Fish Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish corn chowder recipes.
Fish And Corn Chowder
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Add the onion, celery and potatoes and saute for a further minute.
Add the fish stock, bayleaf, eel, corn, salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 8... - 43.5976
Fish And Corn Chowder
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat; add parsley and green onions. Cover... - 32.8524
Corn And Fish Chowder
1. Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan,- crumble. Add onion to drippings in pan,- saute 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, broth, and baking potato,- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add whole-kernel corn... - 30.4731
You May Also Like!
Bacon Corn Chowder
Omit butter or margarine.
Fry 4 slices bacon, diced, until crisp, in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Remove bacon from pan and save.
Saute vegetables in bacon drippings.
Use 1/4 teaspoon leaf thyme and 1 can (1 pound) cream-style corn for... - 18.4366
Seafood And Corn Chowder
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the broth, onion, potatoes, corn, flour, and 5 teaspoons of the dill weed.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 5 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are just barely tender. Increase the heat setting... - 30.7527
1) First skin and bone the cod, then rinse and pat dry it.
2) Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Add corn and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Drain it.
3) Take a large pan and cook bacon. And then place it on paper towel.
4)... - 40.7793
Hearty Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let it thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a soup pot or Dutch oven, melt the butter or... - 47.1602
Mussees In Corn Chowder
BRING THE STOCK and wine to a boil in a medium saucepan, reduce the heat to low, and simmer gently.
In a large, heavy pot, melt the butter over medium heat, add the flour, and whisk until the flour begins to turn golden, about 2 minutes.
Whisk in about 1 cup... - 42.26
NOTE : Chowder is a thick soup usually milk based
containing bacon & potatoes. Chowders are popular in the
US.A. It is yet another filling soup & should be followed by
something light. Fish can be added instead of sweetcorn.
e.g. prawns. This type of soup... - 42.5213
Place 1 cup of the milk in a blender with the tomato and process on low speed until smooth.
Place the blended mixture, the remaining milk, the potatoes, and onions in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in the... - 33.9275
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 47.2643
Family Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, cook bacon until golden; drain off excess fat. Add onion, carrot and celery; cook until softened. Add water, fish and potatoes; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork and potatoes are tender. Add... - 28.0811
Narragansett Fish Chowder
Saute salt pork, onions and celery in skillet until brown.
Combine sauteed mixture with celery seeds, wild pepper seeds, pigweed seeds, artichokes, corn and enough water to cover in stockpot; mix well.
Cook until artichokes are tender, stirring... - 39.6583