- » Fish Coconut Stew
Fish Coconut Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish coconut stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish coconut stew recipes.
Fish Molly Or Stew
Fish Molly Or Stew has a luscious taste. Fish Molly Or Stew gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut milk and curry leaves. Fish Molly Or Stew is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 44.3965
Fish Stew White
1. Clean and cut fish into neat pieces.
2. Grate coconut and make three extractions of milk (thick, medium, thin).
3. Slice onions lengthwise. Slit green chillies, slice ginger.
4. In a pan arrange fish and onions, chillies and ginger and curry leaves in... - 46.1349
Fish Stew Malayali
1. Clean and slice fish.
2. Lightly roast coriander and cloves and grind to a smooth paste.
3. Peel and slice ginger. Slit green chillies. Make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium, thin).
4. Heat oil. Lightly fry ground spices. Add third... - 44.3813
Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
“This is one of my favourite fish dishes - a wonderful combination of Brazilian ingredients where the flavours work perfectly together. The lime added at the end gives it a wonderful zesty finish and really lifts the dish. You can use any type of fish but... - 35.8726
Spicy Coconut Salmon
For the spice rub, mix together all the ingredients except the coconut milk, fish and oil.
In a small bowl, stir together the coconut milk and 1 1/2 tbsp spice rub.
Brush the fish with the mixture, reserving the remainder.
Preheat a chargrill pan or frying... - 42.7513
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Moqueca De Peixe
1. Wash and pat fish dry. Cut fish into chunks and place them in a shallow glass casserole.
2. In blender, add tomato, small onion, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth.
3. Pour lemon juice in blender... - 0
Kerala Fish Curry
This is an authentic fish recipe from Kerala, India. You can serve this with warm rice for best result. - 37.8333
Mahi Mahi Coconut Curry
1. Put the mahimahi fillets in a large, shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and season lightly with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a very large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Add the garlic cloves and cook over... - 27.46
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 149.596
Gaeng Kua Goong
1) Rinse and dry the flounder or sole fillet.
2) In a skillet, pour in water about 1 inch deep, add the cilantro sprigs and bring to a boil. Then add the fish, gently simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes, until opaque.
3) In a bowl, remove and flake... - 45.0826
Bangkok Chicken Stew
1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil. Add chicken, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, scallions, carrot, nam pla, jalapeno pepper(s), honey, chili oil, and 2... - 27.848
Pork Tenderloin Thai Curry
1. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions, pepper, and red curry base and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce. Scoop the creamy top off the coconut milk and combine with 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add... - 32.6575
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 43.7806
Palappam or paalappam is a traditional dish from Kerala, made from a fermented batter of rice and coconut milk. Hence the name ‘paalappam’ – meaning milk bread. The paalapam is made in a special mold called the ‘appa kal’ or the ‘appa chatti’. - 0
Paalappam is fermented bread prepared using coconut milk and rice. It is usually served as a breakfast item with beef, chicken, or fish curry. - 35.7068
Scallops With Snapper And Prawns
1. Pat the scallops dry between sheets of kitchen paper. Put the butter and oil into a shallow heatproof casserole or browning dish and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add the scallops, piercing each with a knife point, and turn until coated in the... - 36.5047
Hearty Mung Bean And Tuna Soup
This Mung Beans Soup with tuna fish chunks is light, nutritious yet satisfying. The coconut milk and pumpkin compliments the flavor and gives it a distinctive and unique texture and taste. This is definitely one of the best ways to use Mung Beans. It is a... - 124.319