- » Fish Chowder With White Wine
Fish Chowder With White Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish chowder with white wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish chowder with white wine recipes.
Fish Chowder With White Wine
This Fish Chowder With White Wine is fabulous ! Try out this Fish Chowder With White Wine and feel free to comment about the dish ! - 39.2223
Fish Chowder With White Wine
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the bacon.
2) Remove the bacon, crush lightly to break into pieces and place in a slow cooker.
4) In the same pan, heat the remaining bacon fat and brown the onions and garlic in it.
5) Stir the onion mixture into the slow... - 48.9204
You May Also Like!
Fish Wine Chowder
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon and set aside.
3. In the reserved bacon drippings, cook onion and shallots till... - 46.1314
In saucepan cook onion in butter until tender, add soup.
Gradually stir in milk, wine, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Add tuna and heat through. - 29.7798
Spicy Tomato Fish Chowder
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat; add the garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper, and wine, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the water, cover, and bring to a simmer about 3 minutes.
Mix in the cod and cook,... - 33.0928
To make the stock use fish-heads, bones and any small fish.
Add 2 peeled tomatoes, a bay leaf and some parsley.
Cover with 1 1/2 pints of water and 8 oz. dry white wine.
Cook slowly in a large saucepan without the lid, until the stock is reduced to 1 1/2 ... - 44.7457
Basque Fish Chowder
Saute onion, celery, and garlic in margarine in a Dutch oven until tender.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients except fish.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add fish, cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 33.8444
Mussel, Clam And Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, celery and carrot, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, tomatoes, water and potatoes; bring to simmer.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 45.854
1. Take a large stockpot or pan with water, add fish bones, celery, onion, peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and wine. Add water sufficient to cover the mixture and simmer. Cover partially and on medium heat simmer for 45 minutes. Discard scum, if... - 45.7138
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter; add shallots and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned. Mix in tarragon. Add broth, bay leaf and lemon extract and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium.
2. Add... - 42.3842
Yaquina Bay Salmon Chowder
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, clam juice, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and place salmon in liquid.
Cover and simmer until salmon is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12... - 43.5022
Hearty Pollock Chowder
Thaw fish if frozen.
Cut fillets into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
Combine carrots, potatoes, onions, salt, dill weed, cloves, bay leaf, and butter or margarine in a 6 quart Dutch oven.
Add boiling water.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven, 375 degrees F.,... - 44.4036