- » Fish Cake Sauce
Fish Cake Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish cake sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish cake sauce recipes.
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
Fish Cakes With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Place the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and mash.
2. Place the fish in a pan with the bay leaf and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Remove the fish and flake the... - 40.9043
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 36.89
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 36.5593
You May Also Like!
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 48.4015
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 42.2686
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 127.486
Fish Cakes Sauce Vierge
1. Peel and cut potatoes into even size pieces. Boil water in a saucepan, add plenty of salt and drop potatoes in it. Cook until tender. Drain, put it back into the saucepan and set it aside.
2. Sprinkle salt and olive oil on salmon. Rub to coat... - 117.454
Homemade Fish Cakes In Tomato Sauce
Put the fish fillets in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes, until done. Drain and flake the fish with a fork.
Put the potatoes in the oven and cook for 4—7 minutes, depending on their size, rearranging... - 35.766
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 38.5514
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Sit fried fish cake is a popular Korean side dish that accompanies their meals. Want to try something exotic and new then try this dish. The fish cakes are sautéed with onion, carrot and hot pepper and added to a spicy sauce. It’s an amazing blend of... - 108.746
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 36.035
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 32.2149