- » Fish Cake Sauce
Fish Cake Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish cake sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish cake sauce recipes.
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.1367
Fish Cakes With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Place the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and mash.
2. Place the fish in a pan with the bay leaf and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Remove the fish and flake the... - 42.0158
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 37.4311
Fish Cakes Sauce Vierge
1. Peel and cut potatoes into even size pieces. Boil water in a saucepan, add plenty of salt and drop potatoes in it. Cook until tender. Drain, put it back into the saucepan and set it aside.
2. Sprinkle salt and olive oil on salmon. Rub to coat... - 110.39
Homemade Fish Cakes In Tomato Sauce
Put the fish fillets in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes, until done. Drain and flake the fish with a fork.
Put the potatoes in the oven and cook for 4—7 minutes, depending on their size, rearranging... - 38.1051
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 101.332
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 44.641
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.5298
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 38.4673
Sautéed Fish Cake
1. Boil fish cake for a few minutes until it expands, drain.
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the sauce.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Sauté onion, carrot and hot pepper until soft. Add the fish cake.
5. Cook until the fish cake... - 90.8528
Sit fried fish cake is a popular Korean side dish that accompanies their meals. Want to try something exotic and new then try this dish. The fish cakes are sautéed with onion, carrot and hot pepper and added to a spicy sauce. It’s an amazing blend of... - 105.379
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 39.1439
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 34.0851
Tasty White Fish Cakes
Wondering how to use your leftover white fish from last night's party? Simple just combine the fish flesh with a slew of herbs and sweet chili sauce to prepare cakes that are not only nutritionally dense, but packs in quite a strong punch of taste too. - 111.032
Salmon Fish Cakes
1) Drain the salmon from the tin, flake the flesh and remove the skin and small bones.
2) Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Drain, return the potatoes to the hot pan and dry over the heat for a few... - 46.3819
Thai Food Cooking: Tod Mun Pla (fish Cake)
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon... - 116.844
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Smoked Trout Cakes With Mustard Chive Cream Sauce
1. Prepare Mustard-Chive Cream Sauce.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Sprinkle 3/4 cup breadcrumbs on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until golden; set aside.
4.... - 33.8976
Flake the fish and remove any skin or bones.
Mash the potatoes with the cream and butter until smooth.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and blend with the fish, parsley and seasoning.
With floured hands, shape the mixture into eight round, flat patties.
Chill for... - 41.0993
Thai Fish Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemon grass in a food processor and blend together.
2. Pat the prawns and cod dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add to the food processor and blend until the... - 41.4857
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake Soup (eomuk Guk =어묵국)
Looking for exotic soup recipes to warm your toes and souls this winter? This Korean fried fish cake soup or Eomuk GuK as it is called is a very popular street food which is extremely delicious and healthy. Try getting the fried fish cakes called eomuk or... - 106.796
1) Combine together the ingredients and taste check for seasoning
2) Using the hands shape into 8 cakes
3) Place the cakes into the refrigerator for about 2 hours
4) In a skillet, melt in the butter or fat
5) Fry the cakes till browned on both... - 39.2206
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 46.3954
Salmon Fish Cakes
1. Cube the potatoes and cook in lightly salted boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl and reserve.
2. Place the salmon in a food processor and blend to form a chunky puree. Add the puree to the potatoes and mix... - 41.3565
Korean - Style White Fish Cakes
1. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
2. Finely chop the green onions and hot pepper, set aside.
3. Cut the haddock fish into 1 inch pieces, grind the fish in the grinder until the fish is paste like... - 126.161
Quick And Easy Fish Cake Rissoles
1.Place everything into your food processor if you have a small one.
2.Blend until everything is combined and forms a thick paste.
3.Once the paste is ready, use a measuring spoon or make a patty of the size you desire.
4.Flatten your cakes if they... - 110.169
Easy Fish Cake
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this fish cake recipe. This dish is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this easy fish cake recipe. - 26.5479
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0596
White Fish Cakes
1. Wash and boil potatoes.
2. Clean and fillet the fish; steam between two plates, above the potatoes.
3. Carefully take away any skin or bone from the fish and flake it up with a fork.
4. Strain the potatoes when soft and cream them in a blender. (If... - 45.305
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake (어묵 볶음)
Eomuk Bokkeum is a Korean side dish which means fried fish cake. This dish will take you to the streets of Korea where it is sold as a popular snack to accompany alcoholic beverages. This fish cake dish is also a common side dish for homemade meals and a... - 101.403
Colcannon Fish Cakes
Delicious fish cakes with potato, cabbage and mahi-mahi with Gavin Stone. - 103.083
Chinese Steamed Fish
Place the pieces of fish in a steamer.
Blend the sesame oil, soy FISH CAKES: sauce, sugar and ginger and spread over the top of the fish.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over this mixture.
Cover the steamer and cook for 25 minutes over a pan of steadily boiling... - 29.7435
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 121.144
Mix the potatoes and cooked flaked fish thoroughly with a fork.
Add the beaten egg or sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into about 8 flat cakes.
Roll these cakes in a little flour, then brush lightly with beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the fat in a... - 34.4786
Put fish in a bowl. Add cheese to the bowl. Add bread crumbs. Add eggs to the bowl. Add some organic cheese. Add salt and little bit of lemon juice. Add black pepper. Mix them well. Mold the mixture into small cakes. Put them in the refrigerator for 15... - 29.0096
Crispy Fish Cakes
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potato tor 17 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove with slotted spoon; drain and mash.
In same water, poach fillets over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork;... - 42.4406
These codfish cakes are savory fried fish cakes. Prepared with mashed potatoes and cod, the cod fish cakes are deep fried and can be served with an accompanying sauce of choice. - 30.5434
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 39.3015
Then cook with the potatoes in about 2 c boiling water, covered, until the potatoes are tender.
Drain well, then mash thoroughly with a potato masher.
Add the remaining ingredients and beat with masher or spoon until light and fluffy.
Chill a... - 35.5909
Fish Mousse With Bercy Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Boil the court bouillon.
3) Cook the fish gently over low heat, uncovered, in the bouillon for about 10 minutes or till the fish is tender.
4) With a slotted spoon, take the fish out of... - 46.772
Quickie Fish Cakes
1) In a bowl, mix together onion flakes, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
2) Leave the mixture for 15 minutes to incorporate the flavour.
3) Fold in the fish, mustard, parsley and salt. Mix well.
4) Shape the mixture into two 2 inch... - 41.2962
Classic Fish Cakes
These crunchy Fish Cakes are utterly yummy! I eat these savory fish flatcakes as meal appetizers as well as snacks. You can eat them as a side course too! Try out these easy to bake Fish Cakes and tell me if you like them - 38.7834
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 109.35
Asian Style Fish Cakes
1) In a food processor, grind or chop together the shrimps, fish, almonds and bacon.
2) Blend in the green onion, salt, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Using 2 tablespoon for each, shape the mixture into flat patties.
4) In a skillet... - 40.8104
In medium mixing bowl, combine fish, cornflake crumbs, onions, 1 egg, the sherry, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions.
Shape each portion into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In small mixing bowl, lightly beat... - 42.3995
Quick Party Fish Cakes
1) Prepare the parsley sauce as per package directions with 1/2 pint milk.
2) Stir in the fish and potato, mix thoroughly.
3) Transfer the mixture on a plate and allow to cool.
4) Shape the mixture into 12 fish cakes on a floured board.
5) Dredge the... - 40.3181
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 30.9462
Mock Fish Cakes
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this mock fish cakes recipe. It is generally consumed as a yummy side dish. Serve this mock fish cakes at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 41.2211
Korean Food: Kimchi Fish Cake Udon
Koreans like to eat hot soup all year long, however, hot soup is extra good on cold winter days. I've been craving this hot and spicy noodle soup dish made with kimchi and fishcakes. It is called 김치 어묵 우동 in Korean. I'm happy to share this... - 0
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
Egg Fried Rice With Fish Cakes
Whenever we think of Chinese foods, fried rice comes into our mind and these rice really make a delicious treat. Here in this video also, our Chinese chef tells how to make fried rice but with egg and fish cakes. This dish is truly marvellous and gets... - 112.511
Tuna Fish Cakes
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture... - 41.833
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 45.5337
Sunday Codfish Cakes
1. In a food process attach the the knife blade.
2. Add onion and parsley and chop coarsely.
3. Add potatoes, eggs, butter and seasonings to the processor bowl.
4. Pulse for 5 to 7 seconds to blend all ingredients well.
5. Add codfish to the... - 42.9972
Combine all ingredients except tomato sauce and shortening.
Mix thoroughly drop by tablespoonfuls into deep fat at 400Â°.
Fry until lightly browned; drain on absorbent paper; serve with hot tomato sauce - 32.748
Crab Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the fish in the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat with the eggs,... - 40.4756
Classic Fish Souffle
Technically this Fish SoufflÃ© is like a soufflÃ©-very much like a Chinese soufflÃ©. I knew I had to try this Fish SoufflÃ© as soon as I got it from my Chinese friend. Will be a huge hit! - 33.2713
Tuna Broccoli Souffle
1. Prepare sauce: In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour and salt until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. Stir in chopped broccoli and tuna.... - 31.8355
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 40.0415
Grind pork; mix with halibut.
Chop chestnuts and ginger; add to halibut mixture.
Blend 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons corn- starch.
Stir into halibut mixture thoroughly.
Chop almonds; add to mixture with oil.
Shape mixture into... - 44.7195
Fish Souffle Martinique
Place fillets in a greased baking dish; season with salt and sprinkle with parsley and whole black peppers.
Pour in wine and dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cover with foil and bake in a hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
Pour fish stock out of dish and... - 44.0257
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 100.764
Soak cod in cold water 8 hours or overnight; change water twice.
Dice cod (should be 3 cups).
Cook cod and potatoes in boiling water till potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Beat with electric mixer.
Add eggs, butter, mustard, Worcestershire,... - 36.1144
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.2477
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Salmon Cakes Coated With Pistacchio
Move over Crab cakes, Salmon cakes have arrived. Roberto uses cooked salmon to make a crunchy and juicy pattie which is coated with pistacchio. These are a nice change from the usual crab or meat cakes and much more healthy for you. - 102.965
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
1) In a food processor blend in eggs, cream, whiting fillets, coriander, salt, and pepper.
2) Remove skin and bones of the smoked fish.
3) Take a pyrex cake mould and grease with butter.
4) Drizzle in whiting sauce and add the smoked... - 38.207
Salmon Souffle is a tasty baked Salmon dish that simply out of this world! I love the distinct flavor of this yummy Salmon Souffle! You should try it! - 34.0823
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.4097
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture... - 28.2102
Grind or chop together the shrimp, fish, almonds, and bacon.
Blend in the salt, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon oil.
Shape the mixture into flat patties, using 2 tablespoons to each.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet and fry the patties until browned on... - 29.8673
Flake salmon and combine with all remaining ingredients but fat.
Shape into 6 patties and saute in fat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with sauce, if desired. - 28.2707
1) In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the margarine and shape the mixture into 6 equal patties.
2) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, cook the patties in the margarine over a medium heat, turning once, until evenly... - 36.6627
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 42.3917
Tempting Tuna Cakes
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Spread crumbs on plate and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flaked tuna with remaining ingredients except the oil and breadcrumbs.
4. Mix lightly but... - 43.6801
Thick White Sauce
Treat your close ones with this amazing side dish. The Thick White Sauce is a mouth watering sauce. Highly recommended, you must try this sauce out. - 34.2037
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Salmon Fishcakes
If you have some leftover mashed potatoes try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned salmon and makes a healthy meal, that boosts your intake of omega 3 fatty acids. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance. It is a quick and... - 99.587
Braised Fish Steaks With Bean Curd
I am a person who loves Chinese recipes and this Braised Fish Steaks With Bean Curd is no exception. I did change this Braised Fish Steaks With Bean Curd a bit to suit my dietery needs but still this is a great recipe. Do not miss it! - 36.7388
Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd
I normally do not like tofu but this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd was an exception. The aroma and the taste of this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd swept me off my feet. Easy!Enjoy! - 40.8305
1) Rub the salt into the fish.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and stir in the ginger, scallions, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, Tabasco and sugar.
3) Cook the mixture for 1 minutes.
4) Place the fish in the skillet and brown it on both the... - 44.2655
Beet And Fish Hash
Mix first 8 ingredients and moisten with cream.
Cook in fat, stirring until hot; then pat lightly into a cake and cook until well browned underneath.
Fold like an omelet.
Serves 4 to 6. - 34.7696
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Beet And Fish Hash
1) Combine together fish, potatoes, beets, onion, parsley, salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and moisten with cream or milk.
2) Add in shortening and cook the mixture, stirring, until hot.
3) Shape the mixture lightly into cake and cook until well... - 39.5762
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
1. To prepare fish steak cut each steak into several small chunks.
2. Coat each piece with egg and flour.
3. Squeeze-dry the mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
4. Cut them in half if large and leave them whole if small.
5. Cut each cake of... - 44.0948
Two Fish Terrine With Spinach
Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
Rinse the spinach and discard any tough leaves or stalks.
Cook the spinach in the boiling water for 1 minute, drain in a colander under cold running water.
Set aside to cool.
Cut the carrot into matchstick (julienne)... - 45.3291
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Troncon De Turbot Souffle Aux Ecrevisses
1. In a large bowl, tip in the minced pike flesh
2. Season with cayenne and nutmeg
3. Add double cream and mix well
4. Use a fine sieve and rub the fish through the wooden spoon through the sieve
5. Chill this mixture on ice or in the fridge
6.... - 45.2925
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 99.5531
Braised Carp N Chicken Fat
Carp and chicken fat are a delightful combo and so is this Braised Carp n Chicken Fat. Braised Carp n Chicken Fat does account for a soothing as well as comfort-food meal. Go right ahead and enjoy cooking it! - 39.0773
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 45.4052