- » Fish Cake
Fish Cake Recipes
Fish cakes are a preparation of filleted fish and potato patty coated with breadcrumbs or batter and fried. Fish cake is similar to filet-o-fish and croquette. Fish cakes are usually made from white fish like cod or ... More »
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 121.144
Betty's Simple And Tasty Salmon Cakes
Look out for these simple and tasty salmon cakes that are healthy and simply mind blowing. See this video as Betty prepares some extraordinary salmon cakes that would win all hearts. Your family and friends would definitely love it and would surely ask for... - 112.8
Fish Cakes Sauce Vierge
1. Peel and cut potatoes into even size pieces. Boil water in a saucepan, add plenty of salt and drop potatoes in it. Cook until tender. Drain, put it back into the saucepan and set it aside.
2. Sprinkle salt and olive oil on salmon. Rub to coat... - 110.39
Salmon Cake With Lemon Artichoke Aoli
Healthy heart friendly meal. This video is a refreshing change from all the calorie rich food. It prepares an amazing salmon cake with lemon and artichoke aoli. This zesty sauce adds a great flavor to the tasty fish cakes. Easy to make and healthy, this is a... - 108.486
Sit fried fish cake is a popular Korean side dish that accompanies their meals. Want to try something exotic and new then try this dish. The fish cakes are sautéed with onion, carrot and hot pepper and added to a spicy sauce. It’s an amazing blend of... - 105.379
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Salmon Fishcakes
If you have some leftover mashed potatoes try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned salmon and makes a healthy meal, that boosts your intake of omega 3 fatty acids. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance. It is a quick and... - 99.587
This video is a creation of LatinKitchen1. You can visit LatinKitchen1 for complete recipes, and more videos. - 94.3119
Barry makes homemade fishcakes. - 93.9
Salmon Cakes With Creamy Corn Relish
Have you ever been in a situation when you suddenly have people coming over and you have absolutely nothing fresh in the house and no time to prepare, but still want to serve a somewhat fancy meal? Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy first... - 91.5385
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.5447
Storecupboard Fish Cakes
In a saucepan mix the milk or water with the wine, bay leaf, onion or celery, and peppercorns.
Bring to simmering point and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
Strain and use to make up the potato mixture.
Beat in the egg yolk, butter, parsley and lemon rind.
Drain... - 47.6749
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.0849
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.4097
White Fish Cakes
1. Wash and boil potatoes.
2. Clean and fillet the fish; steam between two plates, above the potatoes.
3. Carefully take away any skin or bone from the fish and flake it up with a fork.
4. Strain the potatoes when soft and cream them in a blender. (If... - 45.305
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-inch cake pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the green onions for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, olives and... - 45.0645
Are you looking for a guaranteed to turn out well Codfish Cakes recipe? Pamper everyone with Codfish Cakes as Main Dish. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Codfish Cakes recipe with the world! I challenge you to give... - 44.8308
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 44.641
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) In a pan, add milk and poach the smoked haddock until it is cooked and flakes easily.
3) In a bowl, mix the skinned, flaked fish with the other ingredients.
4) Using your hands, make 8 to... - 43.8415
Tempting Tuna Cakes
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Spread crumbs on plate and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flaked tuna with remaining ingredients except the oil and breadcrumbs.
4. Mix lightly but... - 43.6801
Mash the boiled potatoes with the milk and butter.
Drain canned salmon and discard skin and bones.
Mash flesh and add to potatoes.
Squeeze juice from one of the lemons.
Add to salmon with seasoning to taste.
Mix well and bind with one of the eggs.
Lightly... - 43.6483
1)Take a colander,drain the fish and let it rest and cool.
2)Mix the onion,celery,eggs and seasonings with the boiled fish.
3)Mix it well to combine the flavours.
4)Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture holds together.
5)Pat them into cakes.
6)Heat the... - 43.5533
Fresh Codfish Cakes
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Boil them in water to cover, to which you've added the vinegar and salt, until they are quite tender.
Meanwhile, saute the shallots in the oil until they are soft but not brown.
Drain the potatoes well and mash them, adding enough... - 43.4795
Sunday Codfish Cakes
1. In a food process attach the the knife blade.
2. Add onion and parsley and chop coarsely.
3. Add potatoes, eggs, butter and seasonings to the processor bowl.
4. Pulse for 5 to 7 seconds to blend all ingredients well.
5. Add codfish to the... - 42.9972
Golden Fried Fish Cakes
In skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, fish, crumbs, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper.
Mix well until mixture holds together and can be shaped.
Chill 1 hour.
Shape into 8 flat... - 42.7028
Savory Fish Cakes
Bring the milk to the boil with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the butter.
Lower the heat and mix in the potato powder.
Turn into a bowl, add the flour, eggs and anchovy paste.
Lay the fillets in a flameproof dish, cover with water, the remaining... - 42.6761
Crispy Fish Cakes
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potato tor 17 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove with slotted spoon; drain and mash.
In same water, poach fillets over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork;... - 42.4406
In medium mixing bowl, combine fish, cornflake crumbs, onions, 1 egg, the sherry, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions.
Shape each portion into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
In small mixing bowl, lightly beat... - 42.3995
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Quickie Fish Cakes
1) In a bowl, mix together onion flakes, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce.
2) Leave the mixture for 15 minutes to incorporate the flavour.
3) Fold in the fish, mustard, parsley and salt. Mix well.
4) Shape the mixture into two 2 inch... - 41.2962
Mock Fish Cakes
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this mock fish cakes recipe. It is generally consumed as a yummy side dish. Serve this mock fish cakes at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 41.2211
Flake the fish and remove any skin or bones.
Mash the potatoes with the cream and butter until smooth.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and blend with the fish, parsley and seasoning.
With floured hands, shape the mixture into eight round, flat patties.
Chill for... - 41.0993
Asian Style Fish Cakes
1) In a food processor, grind or chop together the shrimps, fish, almonds and bacon.
2) Blend in the green onion, salt, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Using 2 tablespoon for each, shape the mixture into flat patties.
4) In a skillet... - 40.8104
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Use either cooked leftover potatoes or boil the quantity required and mash.
3) Slice the fish into pieces. Place in a greased pie dish or baking dish. Season and then add the milk.
4)... - 40.4386
Fried Tuna Cakes
How about some nice tuna cakes for dinner with a salad! The recipe shown is simplistic and the flavors are exuding freshness! Watch the video for more on this recipe! - 40.3093
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 40.0415
Salmon Cakes With Lemon Mayonnaise
Mix the mash, salmon and spring onion with half the egg.
Shape the mixture into 4 small cakes.
Dust with flour then dip into the remaining egg and then the breadcrumbs.
Rest for 5 minutes in the fridge.
Fry gently in oil for 3-4 minutes each side... - 39.5536
1. Clean, cut and boil fish in court bouillon.
2. Flake and skin fish and remove bones.
3. Boil and mash potatoes.
4. Mix fish, potatoes and seasoning.
5. Divide into equal portions, shape and coat with egg and toss in breadcrumbs.
6. Reshape and fry in hot... - 39.4971
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
Herb Fish Cakes
Cook the potatoes and onion in boiling salted water until soft.
Drain and mash, then beat in the milk.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the fish and fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Flake the fish and add to the potato.
Stir in the herbs, egg yolk... - 39.3953
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 39.3015
1) Combine together the ingredients and taste check for seasoning
2) Using the hands shape into 8 cakes
3) Place the cakes into the refrigerator for about 2 hours
4) In a skillet, melt in the butter or fat
5) Fry the cakes till browned on both... - 39.2206
Fried Fish Cakes
1) Take a bowl and mix together eggs, surimi, crumbled bacon, green onion, round onion, cheese, salt and pepper in it.
2) Chill the mixture, covered for at least 1 hour.
3) Shape into patties about 3 inches in diameter using 1/4 cup mixture for... - 39.1825
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 39.1439
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander (cilantro), basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make... - 38.8522
Classic Fish Cakes
These crunchy Fish Cakes are utterly yummy! I eat these savory fish flatcakes as meal appetizers as well as snacks. You can eat them as a side course too! Try out these easy to bake Fish Cakes and tell me if you like them - 38.7834
Fish Cakes is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Fish Cakes dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 38.7606
Mix egg, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings in bowl.
Toss with flaked fish.
Add enough cornflake crumbs to shape fish cakes easily.
Roll each cake in extra crumbs to coat outside.
Heat fat in medium skillet; fry cakes until crisp and brown on outside.
Drain... - 38.3194
1) In work bowl of food processor, blend saltines till finely crumbed.
2) Now add the remaining ingredients leaviing oil and lemon wedges and blend until well mixed.
3) Shape the mixture into 4 round patties.
4) In 9-inch skillet heat oil, add fish... - 38.2972
Heat 2 tblsps oil and fry ginger, garlic, onions and chillies till soft.
Add the peeled tomatoes and cook till soft and dry.
Remove from fire and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Knead till smooth.
Form into oval cutlets.
Roll in crumbs and deep fry to a... - 38.1483
Salt Cod Cakes
Soak salt cod in enough cold water to cover for 12 hours, changing water once.
Chop the cod.
In covered saucepan cook cod and potatoes in a large amount of boiling water for 15 minutes; drain.
In mixer bowl beat cod and potatoes with electric... - 37.7427
Cover codfish with cold water to freshen.
Let stand in the cold water at least 4 hours; change water 3 or 4 times during that period.
(Or follow directions on package.) Drain fish and remove any pieces of bone.
Flake and set aside.
Wash, pare, and cut... - 37.4935
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 37.4311
Mix egg, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings in a bowl.
Toss with flaked fish.
Add enough cornflake crumbs to allow you to shape fish cakes easily.
Roll each cake in extra crumbs to coat the outside.
Heat fat in medium skillet; fry cakes until crisp and brown... - 36.8792
1) In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the margarine and shape the mixture into 6 equal patties.
2) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, cook the patties in the margarine over a medium heat, turning once, until evenly... - 36.6627
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Poach the fish in salted water until it flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes. (Alternatively, place in a shallow dish with a little water, cover with microwave cling film and microwave on HIGH until cooked, about 4 minutes.)
2. Peel and cut up the... - 36.4184
Soak cod in cold water 8 hours or overnight; change water twice.
Dice cod (should be 3 cups).
Cook cod and potatoes in boiling water till potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Beat with electric mixer.
Add eggs, butter, mustard, Worcestershire,... - 36.1144
Then cook with the potatoes in about 2 c boiling water, covered, until the potatoes are tender.
Drain well, then mash thoroughly with a potato masher.
Add the remaining ingredients and beat with masher or spoon until light and fluffy.
Chill a... - 35.5909
Grind or chop the fish very fine.
Blend in the salt, sugar, Ac'cent, cornstarch, and water.
Shape scant tablespoons of the mixture into balls or oblongs.
Heat the fat to 370° and fry the balls in it until golden brown.
Makes about 24.
Delicious as a... - 35.3194
Summer Tuna Cakes
1. Finely shred zucchini; pat dry with paper towels. In bowl, mix zucchini and next 7 ingredients. With hands, shape tuna mixture into two 3-inch round patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook patties until browned on both... - 34.9812
New England Codfish Cakes
Soak fish in cold water to cover overnight.
Drain and add peeled, sliced potatoes.
Cover with cold water and boil until potatoes are cooked, about 15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly in colander and return to saucepan.
Mash fish and potatoes together, adding whole... - 34.7696
Mix the potatoes and cooked flaked fish thoroughly with a fork.
Add the beaten egg or sauce, salt and pepper.
Form into about 8 flat cakes.
Roll these cakes in a little flour, then brush lightly with beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat the fat in a... - 34.4786
Soak cod overnight.
Pull apart into flakes or shreds.
Boil with potatoes until potatoes are tender.
Drain and mash together potatoes and fish.
Beat in egg, pepper, and a little cream if neces sary to make mixture light and fluffy.
Drop by tablespoons... - 34.4502
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.2477
Taro Fish Cakes
Peel, boil, and mash the taro.
Beat in 2 egg yolks and seasoning.
Mix in salmon and form into flat cakes.
Dust with seasoned flour, brush with 2 egg whites and coat with crisp breadcrumbs.
Fry in a little hot butter or bake for about 15 minutes on a well... - 34.0851
Combine all ingredients except tomato sauce and shortening.
Mix thoroughly drop by tablespoonfuls into deep fat at 400Â°.
Fry until lightly browned; drain on absorbent paper; serve with hot tomato sauce - 32.748
Spooned Codfish Cakes
Freshen salt codfish by soaking in cold water.
Place codfish, potato, and onion in a saucepan and cook in boiling water to cover until potato is tender.
Add flour, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cool, then chill.
Drop by... - 31.3741
1) In a saucepan, combine the soup and milk, blend well.
2) Stir in the tuna, peas and pimiento, stir frequently and cook until thoroughly heated.
3) Spoon over hot biscuits or toast and serve the Tuna Shortcake immediately. - 31.2952
Tasty Fish Cakes
1. Clean, cut, boil fish in court bullion.
2. Flake and skin fish and remove bones.
3. Boil and mash potatoes.
4. Mix fish, potatoes and seasoning.
5. Shape into round cakes, coat with slightly beaten egg and toss in bread crumbs.
6. Fry in hot fat till... - 30.8089
Salmon Cakes With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups of the bread crumbs, the parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, egg and salmon. Cover and refrigerate about 15 minutes or until slightly firm.
2. Mix remaining bread crumbs and the paprika. Shape salmon mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4... - 30.7102
These codfish cakes are savory fried fish cakes. Prepared with mashed potatoes and cod, the cod fish cakes are deep fried and can be served with an accompanying sauce of choice. - 30.5434
Sesame Fish Cakes
1. Chop the fish finely with a cleaver or in a food processor. Combine it with the remaining fish cake ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into six 2-inch cakes. Combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Dredge the... - 30.3096
Potato Fish Cakes
1. Take a large thali or tray and place all the mashed potato and boiled fish on it and mix well.
2. Pick a small vessel or fry pan and place two tablespoons of oil in it. When the oil gets hot, lower the flame and cook all the dry spices for three minutes... - 30.1653
Grind or chop together the shrimp, fish, almonds, and bacon.
Blend in the salt, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon oil.
Shape the mixture into flat patties, using 2 tablespoons to each.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet and fry the patties until browned on... - 29.8673
Easy Fish Cakes
Remove skin and bones and chop fish coarsely.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the fish, potatoes, yolk of 1 egg, salt and pepper.
Stir over heat for a few minutes, then turn on to a plate and allow to cool.
When cold, shape into round flat cakes, brush... - 29.4252
Fried Codfish Cakes
1. Cut the cod into small pieces, cover with water and bring to a boil. Taste for saltiness; if excessively salty, discard the water and repeat until the water is almost fresh.
2. Mix the fish with the potatoes, eggs and pepper. Form into eight cakes and... - 28.3273
Flake salmon and combine with all remaining ingredients but fat.
Shape into 6 patties and saute in fat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with sauce, if desired. - 28.2707
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture... - 28.2102
Tuna Shortcake has a fine taste. Tuna Shortcake gets its taste from seafood mixed with mushroom soup and milk. Tuna Shortcake is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 26.3958
Beat eggs slightly in bowl.
Add tuna, onion, bread cubes, and seasonings; mix to moisten.
Form into 4 to 6 patties; fry in skillet or on griddle until golden brown, turning once. - 26.1383
Combine all ingredients.
Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil or shortening.
Turn and flatten when brown. - 25.5081
Salmon And Krab Cakes
1. Remove stuffing from salmon and reserve.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon pieces and sear on all sides, cooking until medium-rare. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine stuffing, panko, grated lemon peel and juice, gre - 23.9811
Fish Cake Recipes By Category