- » Fish Brown Sauce
Fish Brown Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish brown sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish brown sauce recipes.
Fish With Brown Sauce
1) Clean, wash and dry the fish.
2) Score the fish on both the sides, but leave the fish whole.
3) In a deep skillet, heat the lard or oil and fry the fish in it until browned on both the sides.
4) Reduce the fat in the skillet to... - 45.6474
You May Also Like!
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 31.909
Codfish With Brown Sauce
1.In a bowl soak, codfish in cold water over night.
2.Drain and fry in oil until slightly browned.
3.Add flour and brown.
4.Add water and seasonings, and cook slowly for 15 minutes
5.Serve with brown sauce and garlic bread - 34.9887
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 33.6588
Golden Fish Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Skin the fish and cut into 4 cm/1 1/2 inch chunks.
Arrange the fish chunks in a shallow, ovenproof dish.
Pour over the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce.
Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and sprinkle over the... - 26.8572
Pickerel In Almond Butter Sauce
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dip them in milk, then in seasoned flour (1/2 teaspoon mixed salt and pepper to 1/2 cup flour).
Heat 1/4-inch salad oil in a large skillet.
Saute quickly on both sides until lightly browned; do not... - 32.6793
Trout In Butter Sauce With Almonds
Select trout from 8 in. to 10 in. long; sprinkle inside and outside with salt, toss in flour.
Heat half the butter in heavy frying pan, put in fish, cook until well browned on both sides.
Transfer to hot serving dish; keep warm.
Add remaining butter to pan... - 25.267
Fresh Perch In A Nut-brown Butter Sauce
If you've gone ice fishing and have caught some fresh lake fish and don’t know what to do with them, then watch this recipe. Chef John also gives lessons of ice fishing and shares a super-groovy filleting technique. There is no better and simpler way than... - 117.116
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper or a paper plate.
2) Dredge the fish in the flour mixture. Coat both the sides well.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the fish and cook it over moderate-high... - 43.6519
Fish And Seafood Fondue
Drain uncooked fish and seafood thoroughly; pat dry with paper toweling.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat over range to 375Â°.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue burner.
Have fish and seafood... - 24.1326
1.In a pan, brown the onion in fat
2.Now add flour and make a brown roux
3.Also pour in the brown stock and cook, make sure to keep stirring constantly until the sauce thickens
4.Now strain the mixture to remove the particles of onion
5.Season with... - 37.8098