- » Fish Breakfast
Fish Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish breakfast recipes.
Korean Pollock Fish Pancakes
Maangchi has yet another delicious pancake recipe using frozen pollock. She makes Korean Pollock Fish Pancake with great ease and simplicity but the pancake looks absolutely mouth-watering or rather irresistible. Those who want lavish breakfast for stomach... - 134.853
Baja Style Fish Tacos
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black... - 127.573
A healthy snacking option is here! Tuna Sandwich is easy and quick to make. All you need to do is mix the ingredients and assemble the sandwich. It is that simple! Have it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 111.986
Kedgeree -traditional English Fish And Rice Breakfast
This simple but delicious traditional English breakfast dish has a history dating back to the times of the British Empire - drawing inspiration from India. Fresh ingredients and flavours make this a wonderful breakfast meal, or equally something to enjoy for... - 111.475
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 106.072
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 91.0633
Oatmeal And Jello In Coffee Machine
Just watch this video for a super fast and easy idea to prepare breakfast foods like the oatmeal. Watch the chef use his coffee machine for this purpose. Enjoy the video. - 85.9199
Easy Grilled Fish Sandwich
Looking for a quick and yummy sandwich recipe that your entire family is bound to love and enjoy? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect grilled fish sandwich. Filled with vegetables, this sandwich is as healthy as it is yummy. Watch now to know... - 82.5106
Barbecue breakfast for holidays, picnics or camping. Watch this incredible video that shares an excellent barbecue breakfast menu. Barbecued, bacon, fish with vegetables and eggs makes a real wholesome and healthy breakfast. Take a look… - 81.0412
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 46.1106
Remove any skin or bones from fillets.
Put fish through meat grinder 3 times, using finest blade.
Add butter or margarine, and put through grinder again.
Sift flour with salt, pepper and nutmeg; combine light cream and egg yolks.
Add flour and egg mixtures... - 45.1023
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 44.5595
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onions until soft.
2.Stir in kippers and cook by shaking the pan until heated through.
3.Add rice and pepper and mix using a fork for 3-4 minutes.
4.Combine cream and mustard and blend.
5.Add the mixture to kippers in... - 44.2193
Buckwheat Crepes Filled With Fish
Whisk the flour and salt with the eggs and milk.
Set aside 10 minutes.
Peel the onions, dice, and saute in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Wash and pat the fish dry, and lay on the onions, sprinkle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the pepper.
Cook covered... - 43.6371
Tuna Fish Quiche
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
Place the flan case on a baking sheet and set aside.
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 42.6838
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
Toast muffins, and set aside.
Pour beaten egg in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until egg is set.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Mash egg with a fork until crumbly.
Combine egg,... - 42.5171
1. In a saucepan boil 2 pints water with 1 teasp salt and cook rice in it until tender.
2. Boil the rice rapidly without covering for 10-15 mins.
3. Strain the rice through wire strainer. Rinse the rice under cold water to separate the grains if... - 42.3554
Homemade Fish Buns
Homemade fish buns can be healthy. You can adapt this bun recipe to your own taste. - 40.6392
Quick Simple Kipper Savory On Toast
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Simmer the kipper fillets in the plastic bag as per package directions.
3) Skin and place the fish in a bowl, then flake and mix the fish with the bag juices.
4) Combine the fish with a little cream to... - 40.4056
1. In a bowl separate the eggs and keep aside.
2. In the bowl beat the yolks and add parsley, seasoning and a squeeze of lemon juice.
3. Add the fish, flaked very finely.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites stiffly and fold into... - 40.2555
Trout In Oatmeal
In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, salad onion, lemon zest and juice; season.
Roll into a log, wrap in clingfilm and put in the freezer.
On a plate, mix the oats with the salt and pepper.
Brush the fillets with the milk, dip them in the... - 40.2194
Kedgeree is a rice and fish recipe cooked with eggs that is traditionally served for breakfast. Evolved from British and Indian cooking, the kedgeree is a fusion reicpe and is spiced with curry powder. This recipe is cooked with haddock fillets and makes a... - 40.1154
Creamy Sardines On Toast
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and thyme and cook until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the remaining ingredients except the bread and warm through, stirring to combine.
Season with black pepper to taste.
Preheat the grill.
Toast the... - 39.8408
Omelette With Haddock, Cream And Cheese
In a small frying pan, melt 1 ounce [2 tablespoons] of the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the smoked haddock and 2 tablespoons of cream, stirring well to mix.
When the cream is hot, remove the pan from the heat and set aside to... - 39.5163
Breakfast Trout Fry
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Spoon off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
Add potatoes to drippings remaining in pan and... - 39.2252
Broiled Sardines On Toast
1.In a saucepan, heat butter until melted.
2.Put bread crumbs, eggs, and half and half in the pan.
3.Once heated, put salt and pepper.
4.Boil sardines in water for 5 minutes.
5.Serve buttered toats topped with egg mixture; garnished with... - 38.4879
Kippered Herring Breakfast
Arrange kippers in a baking dish that is microwave-proof.
In a measuring cup, combine butter, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Heat about 30 seconds until butter has melted.
Stir and pour over herring.
Cover and cook 2 minutes.
Give dish... - 37.5066
Scrambled Kipper On Toast
Scrambled Kipper On Toast has a one of its kind taste. The bread and eggs gives the Scrambled Kipper On Toast an exhilarating taste. Scrambled Kipper On Toast is inspired by restaurants universally. - 37.1959
Kedgeree With Long Grain Rice
1. Slice the egg white.
2. Sieve the yolk. Keep it aside for garnishing.
3. With the help of a fork, flake the fish.
4. In a saucepan, take flaked fish, sliced egg white, cooked rice and seasoning.
5. Heat it over a moderate flame. Add... - 36.765
Herrings In Oatmeal
1. Cut the head and tail off the herring and slit from the head along the belly to the tail.
2. To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the shallot or onion and fry gently for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the apple, lemon juice and mustard, cover... - 36.494
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Grandma's Fish Eyes
Open cheese and place in pan of hot water to soften.
Cut off crust of bread.
Place one slice of bread on piece of wax paper larger than the bread.
Spread with margarine or butter.
Spread with cheese and make a row of olives on the long edge of the bread,... - 35.6547
1. Trim the crust of the brown bread slices and spread butter/margarine on both the sides
2. Spread with tomato paste and top with a slice of cheese and a frozen fish finger. Bring the corners of the bread together diagonally and secure with wooden... - 35.5816
Fried Herring Roes
1) Wash the roes under running water and dry them.
2 )In a bowl, toss them in well-seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, melt fat and fry roe until pale golden brown.
4) Put them in a serving plate and garnish with parsley and serve... - 35.5038
Scottish Fried Breakfast Trout
1) Season trout and marinate for a whole night in refrigerator.
2) On the following day, scrape off the marinade and debone the fish.
3) Dip fish first in milk and then coat with oatmeal.
4) Heat fat and brown fish in it for four or five... - 35.2194
Haddock Scramble Breakfast
1) In a skillet, saute the haddock in butter over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
2) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then stir in the pepper, lemon rind and parsley.
3) Spoon over the haddock, stir gently and cook until the eggs are cooked.
4)... - 35.1331
Country Club Triple Decker Sandwich
My husband loves feasting on Country Club Triple Decker! It is a wonderfullt delicious and addictive dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this brilliant Country Club Triple Decker! - 34.7056
Steamed Herring Roes
1) Clean the roes under running water. Pat dry them and keeps aside.
2) Take a plate and put the roes on it. Pour milk, seasoning and margarine on it. Cover it with another plate.
3) In a saucepan add water and steam roes for about 15... - 34.5382
Acadian Cod And Potato Pancake
1. In a large bowl, combine the cod fillets, eggs, potatoes, flour, onion, parsley, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Using a large spoon, drop enough of the mixture into the... - 33.516
1. Preheat the broiler on high.
2. Cut off head, fins and tail of each kipper and remove as many large bones as possible
3. In a large broiler or roasting pan, arrange the fish in a single layer.
4. Pour the boiling water over the fish,... - 33.5081
Gently fry the kipper fillets in a little butter.
Toast the bread on one side only.
Spread the untoasted side with peanut butter and cut each slice in half.
Arrange a strip of kipper fillet on each piece of bread and garnish with lemon fans and... - 33.2514
Smoked Fish Omelette
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Lightly cook fish.
In a bowl, whip eggs.
Fold in milk, fish and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook omelette to desired taste. - 32.9546
Classic Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
Melt 75 g/3 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the fish, rice, eggs, salt and pepper to taste and the cayenne.
Stir in the cream.
Heat through gently without boiling, then pile onto a warmed serving dish.
Cut the remaining butter into small pieces and dot... - 32.3677
Put the rice in a pot and pour over the boiling stock (broth). Season with a pinch of salt, cover and cook for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave covered while you prepare the smoked fish fillets.
Lay the fillets in a dish with the water, cover and... - 32.3676
Chutney Baked Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare chutney, in blender, combine all ingredients except fish until finely chopped.
3. Spray four 12-inch pieces of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Spread about 2 teaspoons chutney on each side of fish. Arrange 1 fillet,... - 32.1414
Easy Canned Salmon
This canned salmon wrap is a wonderful combination of salmon and walnuts. It is an anytime snack that would appeal to your taste buds. All you need is a handful of ingredients and here you have a delicious snack or even a complete meal ready in a jiffy. - 31.2657
Scrambled Eggs With Fish
Heat butter in saucepan.
Drain fish, remove skin and bones; break fish into small pieces.
Saute- in butter.
With a fork beat together eggs, water, pepper and salt; add the butter cut into small pieces.
Pour over fish and stir slowly with a wooden spoon,... - 31.2006
Cook the kipper fillets according to the packet instructions.
Place the fish in a bowl and mash with a fork.
Add the lemon rind, juice, parsley and pepper to taste.
Mix well, then divide the mixture between the toast slices.
Place under a preheated medium... - 31.0892
1) Allow the water to boil.
2) In a large frying pan, keep the kippers skin side up.
3) Now pour sufficient boiling water over them to cover.
4) If taken straight from the fridge then simmer the kippers for a minute on a moderate heat, then turn the... - 28.4512
Fish Stick Breakfast
Arrange fish sticks and pineapple slices on lightly buttered baking sheet.
Fill each pineapple slice with a rounded teaspoonful of cranberry orange relish.
Set oven control at broil and or 550Â°.
Broil fish sticks and pineapple slices 5 inches from heat... - 28.2385
1. Mix mayonnaise and mustard.
2. For each serving, on dinner plate, arrange 2 slices bread side by side; spread with some mayonnaise mixture. On mixture, arrange beet and cucumber slices. Top with sardines and eggs, then remaining mayonnaise mixture. - 28.1977
Mix all the ingredients and chill for about half an hour. Heat the oil in the pan and shape the mixture into patties and fry. Make sure not to turn the pattoes too early as there’s a high chance of them breaking. Brown well. Yum ready to eat. - 27.5827
Omelette Arnold Bennett
1. Melt 25 g/1 oz/2 tbls of the butter in a small saucepan, add the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and blend in the milk. Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir in 50 g/2 oz/ 1/2 cup of the... - 27.511
In a bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Stir in salmon, cheese and parsley.
In a greased skillet, cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set, about 3-5 minutes - 25.4408
Fish Brothers Omelette
Eggs, milk, smoked fish-few get healthier than this Fish Brothers Omelet Or Scrambled Eggs recipe. Fish Brothers Omelet Or Scrambled Eggs do account for a healthy breakfast. Make it soon - 22.3769
Simple Crispy Fried Fish
Combine cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
Dredge fillets in cornmeal mixture.
(Do not pat fish dry before dredging.) Fry fillets in deep hot oil (375°) for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown; drain the fillets well on paper towels. - 22.159
Pine Nut Encrusted Halibut
Chef Daniel Angerer of Klee in NYC demonstrates this simple and tasty fish dish. The chef, and Austrian import, has a fresh approach to food... literally. He calls it "cuisine vitale." - 14.5208
Completely amazing fish tacos with a twist. - 14.2712
Cannoli With Baccala
You read this right. A fish cannoli. And it's delicious. Chef Odette Fada of San Domenico prepares this unique dish that's part of her feast of the seven fishes. - 13.4533
Fancy Fish In 15 Minutes Flat
Check out our belle as she learns from fellow Southerner and 4-star chef extraordinaire, James Briscione, how to sear seasonal fish and make a cool zucchini-ribbon relish in 15 minutes flat. - 12.8753
A simple to make Panang Curry recipe. - 12.8219
The mystery of gefilte fish is revealed. Grandma Sarah shows us how she makes this age old Jewish delicacy. - 11.9488
Fish Breakfast Recipes By Category