- » Fish And Vegetable Pie
Fish And Vegetable Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fish and vegetable pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fish and vegetable pie recipes.
Fish And Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare biscuit mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and add seasoning.
4. Add water and soup to the saucepan and cook with constant... - 45.9561
You May Also Like!
Melt butter; add flour and salt and brown.
With a wire whisk, beat in milk; heat and stir with whisk until creamy.
Add fish, peas, onion, and green pepper; heat through and turn into greased baking dish.
Top with mashed potatoes.
Bake in a 375° oven for 12... - 36.9465
Shaker Fish Pie
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook the fish in boiling salted water to cover till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain; break fish into chunks.
Prepare Plain Pastry for a single-crust pie.
Do not prick.
Bake pastry shell at 450° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.4003
Spicy Tuna Pie
1. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, combine butter or margarine and onion. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in flour and celery salt. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds. Whisk in broth and milk. Microwave at 100% (high) 2... - 37.3548
Fish And Tomato Pie
1. Butter a pie dish.
2. Wash fish fillets in cold water, cut in halves and season.
3. Put a layer in a pie dish, cover with tomato puree and dot with butter. Continue till all is used.
4. Cover with mashed potatoes mixed with parsely and butter.
5. Rough up... - 28.1217
Fish And Potato Pie
1. Boil fish. Remove skin and bones and flake.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add the milk and half the butter.
3. Slice tomatoes and mince onion.
4. Grease a pie dish, put in a layer of fish, then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion, pepper and salt.... - 44.008
Potato Salmon Pie
Bone and flake salmon; add hot sauce and drained peas.
Place in baking dish; top with potatoes.
Dot with butter; brown in hot oven (450Â° F.) 15 minutes. - 26.0385
Deep Dish Tuna Pie
In a saucepan, blend butter, (melted), and flour.
Slowly stir in milk, salt pepper.
Break tuna apart and add to the sauce along with its broth.
Add drained potatoes and frozen vegetables.
Transfer to 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Top with pastry.
Bake in a hot oven... - 39.2052
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
This Salmon Pie is absolutely delicious ! Try this fish pie with an abundance of vegetab les for your next meal. If you want to know more about this salmon pie, please let me know. - 38.0657