- » Fire Pot Casserole
Fire Pot Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fire pot casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fire pot casserole recipes.
Dauphiny Pot Roast
Cut the beef into large chunks, and put it in a casserole or fireproof dish with salt, pepper, garlic and quartered onions.
Cover with red wine.
Meanwhile scrape and dice the carrots, and fry them in oil.
When they have browned, let them cool a little before... - 32.3512
Sopa De Ajo Al Pescado
* Marquesa de Parabete, author of Historia de la Gastronomia, Madrid: Espasa-Calpe, S.A., 1943.
The other contribution is the cocido, or olla, which the French made into pot-au-feu.
Heat fish stock in a pan.
In a skillet or earthenware casserole, fry garlic... - 38.0317
Bird Milk Or Floating Island
Heat milk in casserole together with sugar and 1/2 piece vanilla bark broken into small pieces.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
When milk begins to boil, add the whites (by tablespoons) to the slowly boiling milk.
Boil about 1 to 2 minutes, then gently with a... - 32.4969
Eggplant Parmesan With Tomato Sauce
Eggplant is good when baked or fried with even with simple ingredients. Here is a recipe showing how to make Eggplant Parmesan with layers of tomato sauce, cooked eggplants and mozarella cheese. Cheesy treat to please most foodies particularly kids. - 100.31
Arroz Con Costrado De Huevos
Put chicken, cleaned and quartered, in a deep pot with the ham, chorizos, and chick-peas.
Add 8 cups cold water and bring to a boil over a moderate flame.
Reduce and simmer steadily, uncovered, until chick-peas are tender (1 1/2-3 hours).
Season to taste when... - 42.9602
Stewed Beef Northern Style
1. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil until it is very hot and add the beef.
2. Stir-fry until brown, (This should take about 10 minutes.)
3. Pour off any excess fat and save 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan.
4. Reheat the oil, add the spring onion,... - 46.0214
Penne With Grilled Vegetables And Herbed Ricotta
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Light a charcoal fire or heat the broiler.
3. Bringing a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil cook the pasta until it is almost tender, drain it running under cold water until it is cool and set... - 47.957
Method Cut meat in large cubes, brown quickly in a casserole or Dutch oven in the hot oil or drip- pings; remove.
Lower heat, add onions and cook 3-4 minutes.
Stir in paprika, cook slowly for 1 minute and add flour, tomato paste and stock.
Stir until boiling,... - 27.1138
Lamb Rogan Josh
The aroma of curry dishes tickles any food lover's palate. It is a very common dish in the countries of India, Pakistan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. The Indian cuisine has made plenty of influences in the food that people around the world enjoy and... - 45.043
Grilled Chicken And Capellini Nests Nicoise
1. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat 1/4 cup olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook,... - 35.003
Banku With Okra Soup
Are you getting bored with the usual soups? Try this funky African soup. Banku with Okra Soup is one of its kind of a dish. The big dumpling and chunky vegetables look really rustic. Have a look and try it out. - 113.07