- » Filo Pastry Sheet
Filo Pastry Sheet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of filo pastry sheet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for filo pastry sheet recipes.
Stuffed Fillet Of Pork In Filo Pastry
Preheat oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
In work bowl finely chop the vegetables, the garlic and the herbs.
In a saucepan, using some of the butter saute the vegetables.
In the work bowl finely chop the prunes and add to the vegetables, continue to saute, add the... - 43.4775
Lamb In Filo Pastry
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before roasting the lamb.
Wipe the lamb and discard any excess fat.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Cover and leave to one side.
To prepare the stuffing, gently saute the onion and celery in the oil for 5... - 39.7468
Fillets Of Sea Bream In Filo Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cook the salad potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15-20 minutes, until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Shred half the sorrel leaves by piling up six or eight at a time, rolling them up like a... - 37.8491
Filo Pastry Apple Strudel
If you are very wary when it comes to working with dough, for a classic strudel, this recipe is meant for you. This recipe won’t have you slaving in the kitchen for hours yet tastes like you did. Using purchased filo pastry sheets saves a lot of back... - 115.491
You May Also Like!
1. On a 12- by 24-inch piece of plastic wrap, lay 1 filo sheet flat (cover remaining filo with plastic wrap to prevent drying) and brush lightly with melted butter. Top with another filo sheet and brush lightly with more butter. Repeat to stack a total of 6... - 27.3437
Farmer's Cheese And Raisin Filo Strudel
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly brush a 13 X 9-inch glass baking dish with a little of the melted butter.
3 Into a medium bowl,work the cheese through a medium-meshed wire sieve... - 46.6042
Tuna Filo Parcels
1) Carefully cut each sheet of filo pastry into 8 squares, each measuring approximately 10 cm (4 inches).
2) With a damp clean tea towel, cover the filo pastry sheets.
3) In abowl, combine all the filling, ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 42.7702
Spinach Filo Pie
1. Break off any thick stalks from the spinach, then blanch the leaves in a very small amount of boiling water for 1-2 minutes until just wilted.
2. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again, squeeze the spinach dry and chop it roughly.
3. Place the... - 44.7517
Filo Purses With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
1. In a large sized sauce pan, melt 40 gms butter.
2. Add all the vegetables, ginger and bean sprouts, mix well and sautÃ© on a high flame for 3 to 4... - 47.0225
Filo Chicken Parcels
1.Brush each sheet of filo pastry with a little oil and fold in half.
2.Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender.
Drain and set aside.
3.Place cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and mustard in a bowl and mix well to combine.
Stir in broccoli and... - 45.0224
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.7093
Sauvignon Chicken And Mushroom Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Put the onion and leek in a heavy-based saucepan with 125 ml/4 fl oz of the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, then uncover and cook until all the stock has evaporated and the... - 45.6658
Potato And Leek Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Slice the potatoes and cook them in a pan of salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Trim the leeks and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain them well, then slice thinly.
3.... - 46.2323
Feta Spinach Filo Logs
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, stir over heat until tender, remove onion. Add spinach to remaining oil, cover, cook until softened, drain, squeeze out excess liquid. Combine onion, spinach, eggs, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese and parsley in a bowl... - 37.4084