- » Filo Pastry Sheet
Filo Pastry Sheet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of filo pastry sheet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for filo pastry sheet recipes.
Stuffed Fillet Of Pork In Filo Pastry
Preheat oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
In work bowl finely chop the vegetables, the garlic and the herbs.
In a saucepan, using some of the butter saute the vegetables.
In the work bowl finely chop the prunes and add to the vegetables, continue to saute, add the... - 40.9585
Lamb In Filo Pastry
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before roasting the lamb.
Wipe the lamb and discard any excess fat.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Cover and leave to one side.
To prepare the stuffing, gently saute the onion and celery in the oil for 5... - 38.8573
Fillets Of Sea Bream In Filo Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cook the salad potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 15-20 minutes, until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Shred half the sorrel leaves by piling up six or eight at a time, rolling them up like a... - 36.4108
Filo Pastry Apple Strudel
If you are very wary when it comes to working with dough, for a classic strudel, this recipe is meant for you. This recipe won’t have you slaving in the kitchen for hours yet tastes like you did. Using purchased filo pastry sheets saves a lot of back... - 133.284
You May Also Like!
Tuna Filo Parcels
1) Carefully cut each sheet of filo pastry into 8 squares, each measuring approximately 10 cm (4 inches).
2) With a damp clean tea towel, cover the filo pastry sheets.
3) In abowl, combine all the filling, ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 43.5472
Spinach Filo Pie
1. Break off any thick stalks from the spinach, then blanch the leaves in a very small amount of boiling water for 1-2 minutes until just wilted.
2. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again, squeeze the spinach dry and chop it roughly.
3. Place the... - 42.2285
Filo Purses With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
1. In a large sized sauce pan, melt 40 gms butter.
2. Add all the vegetables, ginger and bean sprouts, mix well and sautÃ© on a high flame for 3 to 4... - 47.2686
Filo Chicken Parcels
1.Brush each sheet of filo pastry with a little oil and fold in half.
2.Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender.
Drain and set aside.
3.Place cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and mustard in a bowl and mix well to combine.
Stir in broccoli and... - 42.8018
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.864
Potato And Leek Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Slice the potatoes and cook them in a pan of salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Trim the leeks and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain them well, then slice thinly.
3.... - 44.7933
Feta Spinach Filo Logs
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, stir over heat until tender, remove onion. Add spinach to remaining oil, cover, cook until softened, drain, squeeze out excess liquid. Combine onion, spinach, eggs, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese and parsley in a bowl... - 37.1704
Smoked Chicken With Peach Mayonnaise In Filo Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the butter in a small pan and heat gently until melted. Lightly brush 12 mini flan rings with a little melted butter.
2. Cut each sheet of filo pastry into 12 equal rounds large enough to line the tins and... - 35.8514
Sauvignon Chicken And Mushroom Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Put the onion and leek in a heavy-based saucepan with 125 ml/4 fl oz of the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, then uncover and cook until all the stock has evaporated and the... - 44.6711
Almond And Date Filo Parcels
1. Heat the oil in a small pan, add the almonds and fry until golden, stirring constantly. Drain them on kitchen paper, allow to cool, then grind in a very clean coffee or spice mill. Pound the dates by hand or process in a blender or a food processor.
2.... - 39.5673