- » Filling
Enjoy our collection of filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for filling recipes.
Lemon Curd Filling
1. In a saucepan on medium heat, add and combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Pour water and mix all the ingredients until thick.
2. Take 1 tablespoon of the above mixture and mix it with the beaten egg just until combined. Then pour it back into the... - 129.383
Video 2 Home Canning Fruit In Syrup Or As A Pie Filling
If you like to enjoy the fruit of your hard work for a long time; here is a video showing canning apricots in syrup and as a pie filling. If you have all the canning equipments this video is very useful for you and the chefs also make a nice succulent pork... - 89.0824
Almond Cream Filling
Almond cream filling is the heart and soul of an almond crepe. These crepes are often served after meal as a dessert. It is rich and has all the goodness of almonds, making it everybody's favorite, almost everybody's. - 47.3892
Flounder Rolls With Lemon Carrot Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the... - 47.2296
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig filling is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you can... - 46.4785
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
1) Under running water, wash the potatoes
2) Rub the potatoes with oil
3)Place them into the oven and bake for 1 hour at 400 F till a fork inserted goes through
4) Follow the package instructions for the sour cream and keep aside
5) Into... - 46.1756
Artichoke Hearts With Mushroom Filling
1. Preheat oven moderate to 300°F.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter.
3. Add shallots to it and cook for several minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and until liquid evaporates.
5. Mix seasoning and stir.
6. Add flour to stir.
7. Add brandy and... - 46.0942
Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling
Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling has a great aroma. The curry leaves and chilli powder gives the Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling a mouth watering taste. Must catch it. - 45.697
Apricot Filled Cookies
Apricot filled cookies are oat and flour cookies prepared with a pecan and apricot filling. Delicious and chewy, this filling makes the apricot cookies a light and delightful snack to go with tea or by itself. - 45.4583
Tomato And Shrimp Filling
1) In a bowl, place the shrimps and mix in the lemon juice.
2) Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and oil, and sauté onion and fry until transparent.
4) Stir in flour and cook for 1... - 45.2288
Meat Filled Turnovers
Beat together butter and cottage cheese until well blended and creamy.
Add flour and beat until thoroughly combined.
Use immediately or cover and store in refrigerator for as long as 5 days. (If chilled, let dough come to room temperature before using.)
To... - 44.9175
Herbed Crepes With Gruyere Filling
1)In a blender or processor,mix the flour,salt,eggs,egg yolks,beer and sour cream.Blend well.
2)Add melted butter and herbs. Mix well.
3)Pick a 7 inch crepe or nn stick skillet,and melt 1/4 teaspoon butter.
4)Add 2-3 tablespoons of batter,tilt the pan... - 44.6356
Whole Wheat Crepes With Spinach Ricotta Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F and lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
2) In a blender, add in all the ingredients for the crepes batter. Blend the eggs, egg whites, oil, milk and flour on medium to form a smooth batter.
3) Transfer the... - 44.5236
Spinach Mushroom Filling
1) Prepare the spinach properly following the instruction given on the package.
2) Drain extra water and press the spinach to get dry.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add onion to sauté until translucent.
5) Add mushrooms and... - 44.4873
1) Prepare the empanadas in advance.
2) In skillet, heat oil.
3) Saute ground beef with onion.
4) In the... - 44.3687
Filling is a very easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Filling; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.3574
Baked Fish-rolls With Filling
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Baked Fish-Rolls with Filling. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give... - 44.3459
Date Filled Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat the eggs and vanilla into it until well blended
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder together and blend this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. Shape the dough into rolls... - 44.3235
Almond Or Pecan Filling
The almond or pecan filling is a sweet and simple dessert made with macaroons and lady fingers. Filled with an almond filling made with sugar butter and grated almonds, the almond or pecan filling can be made with any other nut of choice and is served chilled. - 44.2613
Pork Fillet With Apricot Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a small bowl, mix the soft cheese with the apricots, tarragon, and seasoning.
3. With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each pork fillet at the center of the piece
4. Fill the hollow with a... - 44.2607
Eggplant Rollatini With Spinach And Cheese Filling
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place a steamer basket within a pot and fill with water sufficient to touch basket bottom. Add spinach and steam, covered, for 2 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Squeeze excess water from cooled spinach... - 44.2515
Baked Acorn Squash With Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Rinse the squash clean. Slice them into long halves. Using a spoon, deseed the squash and remove the fibrous string.
3) Arrange the squash, with their skin side up, in a shallow, baking dish.
4) Pour hot... - 44.1692
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 44.0456
Drain spinach; press between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Melt margarine in a small saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.7003
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Over the bottom and sides of a 1-quart baking-and-serving dish, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly using a pastry brush.
3 Set aside.
4 In a pan, add the potatoes with enough lightly... - 43.5738
Royal Cherry Filling
1) In 1-cup measure place together, sugar, flour and salt.
2) Beat the sugar mixture together until we mixed.
3) In small bowl, beat the egg yolks slightly with fork
4) Whisk in about 1/2 cup scalded milk, gradually add back into remaining scalded milk... - 43.5513
1) In a bowl, add eggs to beat.
2) Dissolve cornstarch in cold water and beat into the egg.
3) Use the top of double boiler to combine chocolate morsels and instant coffee in milk.
4) Stir the egg mixture in part of the chocolate... - 43.2571
Baked Acorn Squash With Squash And Apple Filling
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To prepare the squash :
2. Scrub squash and make a small slit in each.
3. In a large baking pan place the squash and bake until large squash is tender-€”about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
4. Remove squash from oven and... - 43.2209
1) In a saucepan, combine jelly with water, fruit and sugar.
2) In a small bowl, mix corn starch in a little cold water.
3) Mix in the cornstarch mixture into the jelly mixture.
4) Cook the mixture until it turns thick.
5) Remove from heat.
6) Fold in... - 43.144
Zucchini With Salmon Filling
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Peel a strip of skin lengthwise from each about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) wide.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) on a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Remove the zucchini... - 43.0097
Flake crab, then squeeze to eliminate excess liquid; set aside.
In a bowl, combine sherry, soy, sugar, salt, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
Heat a wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add ginger.
Stir once, then add... - 42.9373
Prune Tart With Custard Filling
1. Place the prunes in a small mixing bowl and pour in the brandy. Set the prunes aside in a warm place to soak. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6.
2. To make the pastry, place the flour, salt, sugar and diced butter in a food processor. Set... - 42.6299
1. In the top of a double boiler, scald milk.
2. Add sugar, flour and salt into the milk.
3. Further, add egg.
4. Cook over boiling water for just about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Blend in chocolate.
6. Cover the lid and cook for another 5... - 42.6279
Potato Cups With Celeriac Filling
potato cups with celeriac filling recipe is one of my top favorites. It is easy to make and the blend of flavors is delectable. i often prepare these potato cups with celeriac filling for parties and i always have my guests drooling over it. i suggest you try... - 42.5915
Meringue With Marron Filling
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar and cream of tartar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat until smooth and glossy and sugar is completely dissolved.
With a pastry bag or a spoon, shape 16 mounds on brown paper placed on a cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 42.5028
Baked Vegetable Ring With Tomato Filling
Fry the onions and garlic in oil until they are soft but not brown.
Wash the spinach and remove the stalks.
Steam until just tender, then chop it finely and drain in a colander.
When cool enough to handle, press out all liquid.
Combine the spinach with the... - 42.4293
Almond Jelly Roll With Raspberry Filling
Preheat oven to 3500.
To prepare cake, combine the granulated sugar and almond paste in a blender or food processor; process until well blended.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom of pan with wax paper.
Coat... - 42.3881
Pork And Shrimp Filling
In skillet stir-fry pork and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Drain shrimp and chop.
In bowl combine shrimp, pork-vegetable mixture, egg, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and... - 42.2209
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy, and salt; set aside.
Heat a wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add garlic and ginger.
Stir once, then add onion and celery; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add ham,... - 42.1624
Triangles With Two Mushroom Filling
1. Place the shiitake mushrooms in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water and let soak for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over moderate heat. When the foam subsides, add the shallots and saute until softened but not... - 42.1479
1. In a bowl, take cornstarch, sugar and salt. Mix it well.
2. In a saucepan, take egg yolks, cold water and lemon juice. Blend it well.
3. Add the earlier dry mixture to it.
4. Cook it on a low flame and stir it continuously.
5. Once it is done,... - 41.9712
Meat Filled Fila Triangles
Crumble meat into a frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until browned; drain off excess fat.
Add garlic salt, onion salt, tomato sauce, and wine.
Cook until much of the liquid is evaporated.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes (sauce should be quite... - 41.6899
Rich Orange Filling Meringue
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Beat the ingredients until thick enough to stand in peaks.
3) Spread the meringue over the cake, reserving a little for serving.
4) Prepare the filling, by combining the first 6 ingredients in a saucepan.
5) Place... - 41.6032
Old-fashioned Chocolate Filling
1) Use a double boiler to melt chocolate on top.
2) Add cream and egg to melted chocolate.
3) Gradually combine sugar with the mixture.
4) In a bowl, dissolve corn starch in little cold water.
5) Add the corn starch mixture to the chocolate mixture.
6)... - 41.592
Martha Washington Filling
1.First, scald milk.
2.Then add sugar and flour to beaten egg yolks.
3.Add to scalded milk and cook over hot water until eggs are done.
4.Remove from heat.
5.Add gelatin which has been soaked in the cold water.
6.Chill in the refrigerator.
7.Add... - 41.4836
Lemon Sole With Almond Filling
Put the cucumber in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the fish fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into small pieces and puree in a food processor, adding the ground... - 41.4245
Pineapple Cream Filling
1. Set pineapple out to drain.
2. Scald 1 1/2 cups milk in top of double boiler.
3. Meanwhile, combine in saucepan sugar, cornstarch and salt.
4. Add 1/2 cup cold milk stirring well.
5. Gradually stir in scalded milk.
6. Wash double boiler top to remove... - 41.1997
Chicken And Almond Filled Potato Cups
Looking for a different side dish?? Well you have landed on the correct page as i am more than happy to share this innovative chicken and almond filled potato cups recipe with you. The blend of flavors in this dish is just impeccable. Do try it out for your... - 41.1995
Patty Shells With Shrimp Filling
Patty Shells With Shrimp Filling is a delicious seafood dish. The amazing blend of flavors and the succulent shrimp pieces accentuate the wholesome taste of this dish. Try this Patty Shells With Shrimp Filling recipe. - 41.1238
Apples Stuffed With Prune Nut Filling
Cook prunes in water in covered pan for about 25 minutes.
Cool, drain, and pit prunes.
Pour cooking juice into the bowl of a blender, add prunes, and puree.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and add walnuts, honey, butter, lemon juice, and spices.
Wash and core... - 41.094
Apricot Filled Kolache
Place apricots in 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 10 minutes or till tender; drain.
Stir in 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, and nutmeg; set aside.
In... - 41.0806
Vanilla Cream Filling
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually stir in milk.
2. Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened. Do not let it brown and turn bitter.
3.Slowly, stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into eggs;
4.... - 40.9239
In a small bowl, combine yeast and the 1/2 cup warm water; stir to dissolve yeast.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and the granulated sugar; stir until smooth.
Cover with a dish towel and set in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Put remaining flour into a large... - 40.8967
Peel pears; cut in halves and core.
Arrange in deep pie plate.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamcn and nutmeg together; sprinkle over pears.
Dot with butter.
Roll pastry in a circle to fit over pie plate.
Place over pears; crimp pastry... - 40.8626
Chicken And Crab Filling
Skin, split, and bone chicken; finely chop.
In skillet stir-fry chicken and garlic in the 1 tablespoon hot cooking oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Flake crab meat.
In bowl combine crab, chicken-vegetable mixture, egg, soy... - 40.7717
Pastry With Chocolate Cheese Filling
Sift flour and mix with the dry yeast in a large bowl.
In a saucepan, blend together the sour cream, margarine, water, sugar replacement, salt and egg.
Heat until warm, stirring constantly.
Stir in the flour and mix into a soft dough.
Knead the dough on a... - 40.6502
Date Filled Oat Cookies
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar and cream together until very light.
Add milk and then oats.
Measure flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add dry ingredients to first mixture.
Dough should be very soft.
Chill... - 40.6402
Scald milk in top of double boiler.
Combine sugar, flour, beaten egg and salt.
Pour hot milk slowly over egg mixture.
Stir, and return to double boiler; cook over boiling water until thick,stirring constantly.
Add vanilla, and chill.
Just before using, fold... - 40.5906
Chocolate Crepes With Apple & Apricot Filling
For the batter, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
Whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Pour the mixture into the flour, and whisk until smooth.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the filling.
Put the... - 40.4984
Potato Cases With Shiitake And Morel Filling
1. With a paring knife, trim the potatoes to make straight-sided rectangular boxes (3 by 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches). Holding a paring knife vertically, cut completely around the inside of the potato box, leaving a shell 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Insert the paring... - 40.2344
1. In a small saucepan, place the cornstarch, flour and sugar and mix well
2. Gradually add water and stir till smooth
3. Place the pan over medium heat and bring to the boil while stirring constantly. Bring this mixture to the boil and boil for one... - 40.1568
1) In a medium saucepan, add in sugar and cornstarch. Slowly add in the milk.
2) Stir till the mixture smoothens. Add in the butter next.
3) Cook the mixture over medium flame. Stir the mixture till it has thickened and comes to a boil. Allow the... - 40.104
Capsicum With Pine Nut Filling
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Cut a slice from the top of each capsicum.
If they don't stand upright, cut a thin slice from the base.
Remove all seeds and membrane.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cook rice in boiling water until... - 39.8325
Vanilla Cream Filling
Scald milk in top part of double boiler over boiling water.
Mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir into milk.
Cook, stirring, until thick.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes longer.
Add small amount of mixture to eggs, return to double boiler, and cook for 5... - 39.7946
Potato Cups With Shrimp Filling
This recipe for Potato Cups with Shrimp Filling comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having this dish. Go and prepare it immediately. - 39.7559
1)Heat the soup.
2)Add in gelatine and cheese. Blend well.
3)Now add in mayonnaise and mix well. Let cool.
4)Add in onion, celery and shrimp.
5)Place in refrigerator.
6)Serve chilled. - 39.7556
1. Add water to the lemonade concentrate to make 1-2/3 cups of the mixture
2. Mix cornstarch, flour, and sugar completely in a saucepan.
3. Add the lemon and water mixture to the pan
4. Place the pan on heat and cook gently while stirring constantly.... - 39.692
1) In top part of a double boiler, mix cornstarch with orange juice, lemon juice and water and then add in honey, salt and orange rind.
2) Stir and simmer over hot water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat egg yolk slightly and slowly pour the cooked mixture over... - 39.654
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 39.6443
Chicken And Mushroom Filling
In saucepan combine chicken, bay leaf, and 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Finely chop or grind chicken; set aside.
In medium saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, basil, thyme,... - 39.6077
Peanut Sandwich Filling
Process olives, pickles, eggs and peanuts through food chopper.
Combine salt, sugar, cornstarch, pep- per and mustard, blending well.
Beat in egg; add vin- egar and milk.
Place vinegar mixture in saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until... - 39.594
Kolache With Apricot Filling
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, butter, granulated sugar, lemon peel, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 39.4501
This cheese filling recipe is the classic filling recipe for cheesecakes. Made with soft and light cream cheese flavored with vanilla, the cheese filling also has enriched flour and eggs. Creamed together with whipping cream the cheese filling makes for a... - 39.4489
Potato Cups With Sour Cream And Green Onion Filling
Looking for an innovative side dish??? Well you have landed on the correct page coz here's a great potato cups with sour cream and green onion filling recipe exclusively for you. This dish is really simple to make and the blend of flavors make it completely... - 39.4427
1) Take a skillet and put in the onion, peppers, garlic and ground beef.
2) Cook until the meat turns brown.
3) Drain it out.
4) Add Worcestershire sauce, beans, chili sauce and salt and stir properly.
5) Place skillet on moderate heat and cook by... - 39.4266
Vanilla Cream Filling
In a heavy saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar.
Slowly blend in beaten eggs and milk.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils.
Continue stirring and boil one minute.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and food coloring, if desired.
Cool with a piece of... - 39.3932
Vanilla Custard Cream Filling
Combine sugar, flour and salt.
Scald milk in the top of a double boiler placed over direct heat.
Gradually add the hot milk to the dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Return to the top of the double boiler and cook over boiling water until thickened, stirring... - 39.3746
This prune filling recipe is a juicy and creamy dessert filling recipe. Prepared with a little gelatin, the prune filling is perfect for fruitcakes and is lightly cooked to prepare. Made with rhubarb or pineapple juice the prune filling is fruity and delicious - 39.3195
Cranberry Apple Filling
1. Line a 8 ½ inch round pan with a large sheet of foil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together cranberries with sugar, flour and maple syrup.
3. Add in the apple slices and toss lightly until well mixed.
4. Cover the... - 39.267
Pizza With Tasty Filling
In a bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
In a separate bowl combine the flour and salt.
Stir in the oil, water and softened yeast.
Mix... - 39.2057
Chicken And Mushroom Filling
Saute onion and celery in butter.
Add flour to pan, stir until smooth, add milk, stock, wine and seasonings.
Cook until thickened.
Beat together the egg yolk and 1/4 cup of milk, add to sauce, stirring constantly but do not boil.
Set aside one cup of... - 39.1887
Cinnamon Roulade With Apple Raisin Filling
Make the filling: In a saucepan combine the apples, peeled, cored, and chopped fine, the brown sugar, the butter, and 3/4 cup water, simmer the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the apples are tender, and stir in the raisins.
In a... - 39.126
This lemon filling recipe can be used for cakes or pies and even crumbles. Made with a mix of flour, sugar and eggs with added lemon juice and lemon rind for flavor, the lemon filling is cooked over a boiler and cooled before using. - 39.0087
Meat Filled Turnovers
Prepare Cornmeal Pastry and chill as directed.
In a wide frying pan, melt butter over medium heat; crumble meat into pan and cook, stirring often, until no longer pink.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in garlic, tomato puree, raisins, sherry, cinnamon, cloves,... - 38.9106
Custard Cream Filling
1. In a bowl mix milk to mixture of sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Stir and cook slowly, until thick for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Add about 1/2 cup hot mixture to eggs and blend well.
4. Combine both mixtures and cook stirring for about 3 minutes.
5.... - 38.8673
Country Cream Filling
1) In a saucepan, pour milk to scald.
2) In a small bowl, combine corn starch, salt and sugar with a little cold milk.
3) In another bowl, beat egg and pour in the corn starch mixture.
4) Add this mixture to the hot milk.
5) Cook for another 3 minutes... - 38.8648
This cream filling is a cooked dessert filling that can be used for cakes. Made with milk, eggs and cornstarch, this cream filling can be put together in a jiffy with a little vanilla for flavor. I like to use for cream rolls and simple cakes too. - 38.7878
Pork Filling For Potlickers
Stir together soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and onion.
Brown meat in oil over high heat.
Stir together flour and sherry.
Combine soy mixture and sherry mixture and stir into pork mixture.
Cook until mixture boils and thickens.
Taste for seasoning.
Add salt... - 38.766
Emerald Isle Filling For Tarts
After beating egg yolks, put in top of double boiler, add 2/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon salt.
Cook over hot water until slightly thickened, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Beat egg whites stiffly (but not dry).
Gradually beat in the... - 38.7288
For Chanterelle Filling, heat butter in large skillet; add shallots.
Cook until tender; add wine.
Cook until wine evaporates.
Cook until mushrooms are tender and liquid evaporates; remove from heat.
Whisk together cream and egg yolks.
Slowly... - 38.7055
In blender, put gelatin, lemon peel, and juice, vanilla, salt, and hot milk.
Cover and blend at high speed about 40 seconds.
Add sugar, egg yolks, and cream cheese.
Cover and blend at high speed 10 seconds.
Add ice and cream; cover and blend about 15 seconds... - 38.6785
Apricots Filled With Smoked Trout
Wash the apricots and halve them through the seam.
Remove the stones.
In a mixing bowl carefully toss together the flaked trout, cucumber dice, chopped onion, dill, lemon juice and olive oil, and season.
Pile a spoonful of the salad on each apricot half and... - 38.6649
1. In a pan, add all ingredients except cornstarch and blend well.
2. boil the mixture.
3. Make apaste of cornstarch with a little water.
4. Stir this paste into the hot mixture.
5. Continue cooking until the filling gains a thick consistency, enough... - 38.6255
Turkey Filling For Roast Turkey
1. Cut the bread into small pieces including the crust.
2. In a skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
3. Add the onions, parsley and celery and sauté in the butter for about 10 minutes until well browned.
4. Add the bread pieces and... - 38.6225
Gherkin And Sardine Filling
1 In a bowl, add the prepared sardines, egg yolks, mustard, mayonnaise and seasonings.
2 Pound the mixture together.
3 Through a fine sieve, rub the mixture
4 In a bowl, cream the butter.
5 Combine with the sieved mixture.
6 Correct the... - 38.4186
1. Cut or coarsely grate the stale bread into small pieces including the crust.
2. Combine the bread with salt, pepper, sage, poultry seasoning and celery salt.
3. In a skillet, melt butter over medium flame.
4. Add the onions and... - 38.3938
1. Allow the margarine to soften at room temperature.
2. In a large stainless steel basin or Pyrex glass bowl, use an electric beater or wire whisk to cream the fat for 5 minutes until smooth.
3. Add the sugar and cocoa, sherry and hot... - 38.3924
Filling And Icing
1) In a bowl, add butter, sugar, orange juice and rind.
2) Separate the orange pulp by removing skin and seeds.
3) Add the orange pulp to the above mixture.
4) Beat thoroughly to a smooth consistency.
5) Pour beaten egg white.
6) Use... - 38.377
Mushroom Filled Potato Cups
Here's a delicious mushroom filled potato cups recipe that is sure to impress your guests. The recipe is simple and innovative. It is a dish that can be prepared on any occasion and its a guarantee that it will be liked by all. Do try it out and share your... - 38.3652
Filling Recipes By Category