- » Fillet Provencale
Fillet Provencale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fillet Provencale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fillet Provencale recipes.
In 12x8-inch dish, combine onion, butter and garlic.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap at HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, wine and basil.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 3 minutes and at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, season fish with salt, skin... - 38.1366
You May Also Like!
Turkey Fillets Provencale
Turkey Fillets Provengale is another "do ahead" recipe. Turkey Fillets Provengale makes for a gorgeous meal. Good one to prepare! - 40.1946
Fish Fillets Provencale
Fish Fillets Provencal is an irresistible mouth watering side dish which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Fish Fillets Provencal; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 34.4969
This Cod Provencale tastes yummy ! Try this irresistibly seasoned cod fillet bakes as an entree or as an accompaniment with rice. Let me know how you've liked this Cod Provencale. - 41.7632
Salad provencale is prepared with broiled red and green bell peppers along with tomatoes and cooked eggs. With added anchovy fillets and herb dressing, this salad provencale recipe is easy to prepare yet appealing and healthy. - 36.7712
Baked Cod Provencale
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large food processor bowl, mix together the capers, the lemon zest, garlic, pepper, anchovy fillets.
4. Pulse till a smooth paste is achieved
5. As the paste is being... - 41.7936
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute covered till they turn soft.
2) Peel, core and chop the tomatoes. Add into the skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Add in salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Place the frozen cod fillets in the... - 40.9995
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Dot each fillet with 2 teaspoons of the butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roll up fillets; fasten with wooden picks, if necessary.
Place rolls in 10-inch skillet.
Add undrained tomatoes, mushrooms, wine, onion, and garlic.
Cover and... - 34.4954
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive or vegetable oil until soft in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Peel, core and chop tomatoes; stir into onion mixture and cook 2 minutes; add the salt, thyme and pepper.
3. Place the frozen fish block in the sauce in... - 34.8715
Leg Of Lamb Provencale
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Make slits with a knife into bone area; insert garlic slivers.
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot.
Place lamb on top of onions.
Lay anchovy fillets over top of lamb.
Cover and... - 34.5534
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.1482