- » Fillet Mignon
Fillet Mignon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fillet mignon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fillet mignon recipes.
Easy Filet Mignon Medallions
Are you looking for a simple way to prepare a great cut of meat? Here is an excellent video that shows how to make a simple but terrific and elegant filet mignon medallions at home. The video is so well explained that you can easily make this great dish for... - 131.001
Classic Fillet Mignon
If you are planning meal for a family get-together, this classic fillet mignon can be one of your choices. The best thing about this recipe is that it is easy, simple and quick. You don't have to do any lengthy preparation for serving this on the table. Go... - 124.069
Petite Medallions Of Beef With Potato Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 365 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the potato Au Gratin: Grease a baking tray and layer with potatoes.
3. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
4. Add a pinch of garlic, dry garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Repeat... - 104.09
Filet Mignon With Figs And Bleu Cheese
1. Rub the filet mignon with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. In a hot skillet, caramelize the seasoned filet mignon for 5-8 minutes on each side.
3. Set the meat aside to rest once done to rest.
4. In the same skillet, add the quartered figs... - 101.844
Filet Mignon Verdi
Slice the onions.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a pan and fry the onions until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
Gradually add the bouillon to the pan, stirring until the mixture... - 43.7315
Filet Mignon Stefanie Blais
Heat 1 tsp (5 ml) of butter and the oil together in a large skillet.
Saute the onion, chives and mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated.
Heat the remaining butter in a second skillet and brown the filet on all sides.
Pat dry on a paper towel.
Roll the... - 42.6123
Filet mignon is a beef tenderloin tip recipe. This filet mignon recipe is simply prepared with pork or bacon pieces along with mushrooms and peas. Oven cooked and served with a side of choice, this filet mognon is great for brunch parties too. - 40.5145
Play the perfect host with food that says it all. An easy and quick Fillet Mignon recipe that would ensure that your friends have a blast. Entertain in style. Enjoy!! - 39.972
Creamy Filet Mignons With Peppercorns
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and green peppercorns or cayenne.
Melt butter with oil in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add meat.
Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove... - 39.9144
Filet Mignon Stanley
Broil steaks on both sides until well browned.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, peel bananas and halve lengthwise.
Saute on both sides in the 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet (do not overcook).
Lift bananas from skillet; keep warm.
Melt the... - 39.7485
Filet Mignon Cussy
Trim the steaks if necessary.
Spoon over 3 tablespoons of the oil, sprinkle with black pepper and paprika.
Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Fill the center of each artichoke with some chestnut puree and heat gently in the liquid from the can... - 39.725
Filets Mignons Rossini
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
First make sauce: Melt butter.
Add onions and bacon.
Slowly cook to golden color; stir well.
Add flour; cook until just turning light brown.
Add tomato puree, chopped mushrooms, stock, wine, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil; simmer 15... - 39.5406
Filet Mignon Tete-a-tete
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in skillet; add shallots and garlic; saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Remove and discard garlic.
Increase heat to high, add Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce; place filets in pan.
Let cook 3 minutes on each side, turning once... - 39.5228
Filet Mignon Brochettes
Wrap each beef cube with a half slice bacon.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Cook shallots 30 seconds until tender but not browned.
Mix in cooked rice, garlic salt and soy sauce.
Thread a beef cube, a sausage round, an onion quarter and a... - 38.6915
Filet Mignon Saute
This Filet Mignon Saute is one of the tastiest of its kind. Try this beef steak with vegetables in wine and butter sauce with parsley garnishing. Your suggestions for this Filet Mignon Saute are welcome. - 36.8657
Flambeed Filets Mignons
Trim any excess fat from the steaks.
Put the olive oil into a dish with the garlic, herbs and seasoning.
Add the steaks to the dish and turn them until they are well coated with the oil mixture.
Cover and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
Thinly... - 36.4857
Filets Mignons Rossini
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. First make sauce: Melt shortening. Add onion and diced bacon. Cook to golden color slowly. Stir well, add flour, and cook until just turning light brown. Add tomato puree, chopped mushroom stems, stock, wine, salt, and pepper. Bring... - 36.0862
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.The fillet is the inside side of the loin of beef, the tenderloin
3.Use a sharp knife to remove the skin, fat, and ligament
4.Now lard the upper surface with strips of fat salt pork and... - 35.0162
Superb Filet Mignon
Make a paste of garlic and lemon pepper seasoning. Rub over filet. In skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium high heat until sizzling. Sear filet quickly all over, until outside is crusty.
Warm cognac in a small pan. Keeping meat in skillet with heat... - 33.5494
Filets Mignon Mirabeau
Drain the anchovies and place them in cold water.
Soak for 10 minutes, then drain again.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Place anchovies, butter, garlic, cognac and pepper in a blender.
Process until smooth.
Place in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to... - 32.8361
Filet Mignon With Pepper
Fillet Mignon is a beef dish that you will simply love. An effortlessly grilled recipe that can be prepared in a jiffy, the Fillet Mignon is a dish that you must not miss out on.So, how about letting your loved ones taste this Fillet Mignon! - 29.4948
Classic Filet Mignon
1. Wrap a bacon slice around each fillet and fasten with a toothpick. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle each side with ground black pepper and place on a broiler rack.
3. Spread each fillet with a little butter and cook under a... - 29.038
Stuffed Filet Mignon Surprise
– In a bowl, soften butter, then blend in horseradish, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
– Shape seasoned butter into 4 small pats and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile cut a cavity along the thick side of each filet mignon.
– In a large... - 28.6387
Celebration Filet Mignon
1. If you like, flute mushrooms. Set aside.2. Cut four thick center slices from tomatoes; reserve any leftover tomatoes to use in salad another day. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 teaspoon hot butter or margarine, cook tomato slices until heated... - 28.4676
Quick Filets Mignons
Mix melted butter and soy sauce.
Brush all over filets mignons.
In a microwave safe dish, place a filet mignon.
Cook in oven 1 1/2 minutes on MEDIUM hIGH.
Continue cooking 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove filet mignon from dish.
Cook remaining... - 27.4237
Oven Roasted Filet Mignon
1. Heat oven to 500°F or prepare grill. Grease a large roasting pan.
2. Combine marinade and oil. Place beef in pan and brush with marinade.
3. Roast filet in pan in oven or cook meat directly on medium-high grill for 10 minutes. Using tongs, turn meat over... - 26.1517
Peppered Filet Mignon With Horseradish Cream
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine pepper and salt in a shallow dish. Dredge steaks in pepper mixture.
4. Place steaks on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes. Turn steaks over. Broil... - 26.055
Filet Mignon In Wine
Rub filets with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in heavy frying pan.
Add steaksbrown on both sides.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Add onions and wine.
Cover skillet tightly; simmer steaks 30 minutes - 25.7201
Wrap bacon around each fillet and secure with tooth picks.
Grill for 4 minutes per side (medium rare).
Remove from grill, top with hollandaise sauce and serve. - 25.2887
Filet mignon is always a treat. This delicious cut of beef is so tender, you can often cut filet with a fork. Syndicated columnist Rita Heikenfeld shows you how to cook a pan roasted filet mignon with her filet recipe.
Start the filet mignon in a skillet to... - 25.1637
Broiled Filets Mignons
Broiled Filets Mignons make for a wonderful easy to make and sumptuous dinner! Your family will love the Broiled Filets Mignons, mine does. - 24.4428
Fancy Filet Mignon
However you tag these Fancy Filet Mignon, they are simply addictive. This Fancy Filet Mignon recipe is definitely worth your time an effort. Make something great for your family! - 24.1248
Fillet Mignon Recipes By Category
Fillet Mignon Ingredient: