- » Fillet Creole
Fillet Creole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fillet creole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fillet creole recipes.
In 3-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, green onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 47.5244
Fish Fillets Creole
1. Thaw the fillets.
2. Take a skillet, melt butter, add onions and cook till onions turn tender.
3. Mix flour and stir, on low heat, till the mixture turns brown.
4. Mix seasonings, lemon juice and tomatoes and cook, on medium heat, for... - 45.1225
Fillets In Creole Sauce
Fillets In Creole Sauce is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Fillets In Creole Sauce and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 36.6208
Fish Fillets In Creole Sauce
Fish Fillets In Creole Sauce is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Fish Fillets In Creole Sauce; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 36.4759
Fillets In Creole Sauce
This Fillets in Creole Sauce tastes fabulous! Try out the Fillets in Creole Sauce and pour them over a bowl of steaming rice! Don't keep your mouth watering for long ! Cook the Fillets in Creole Sauce and tell me how you've liked the dish! - 36.3502
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Baked Fillets Creole
Stuffed baked fillets creole is a seafood and fish recipe that can be prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Stuffed with a filling of seafood with celery, pepper and onions, the stuffed baked fillets creole is herbed and flavored with creole sauce to taste.... - 46.036
Creole Catfish Fillets
Creole catfish fillets are a nice change to taste buds. You will enjoy the change. The preparation technique is simple and can be made with the easily available ingredients. - 44.5811
Turkey Fillets Creole
Cut the turkey in 3/4" (2 cm) wide strips, dust with flour.
In a large Dutch oven fry the turkey, onions and peppers in the oil until the turkey is cooked through.
Add the seasoning, Worcestershire and tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the... - 38.653
Creole Fish Fillets
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking dish.
Wash fish fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
Put into prepared baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Cover baking dish with foil and bake 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15... - 35.3012
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot fat till tender.
Add tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, and dash cayenne; simmer 30 minutes.
Place frozen fish in 11 1/2x 7 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon... - 33.7469
Creole Cod Fillets
1) Thaw frozen fish.
2) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.).
3) Cut into bite sized pieces.
4) Transfer to shallow 2-quart baking dish.
5) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour on top.
6) Bake in preheated oven for about 1... - 41.432
Creole Haddock Fillets
Place butter, green pepper and onion in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Place fish over vegetables with thicker parts toward outside of dish.
Pour lemon juice over top of fish and sprinkle with basil, salt, black... - 40.5248
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Saute onion and garlic, over medium-high heat, for about 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Stir in wine, tomatoes with their liquid, basil, oregano, black pepper, salt, green chili peppers and liquid red pepper... - 44.3129
Pan Seared Cod Fillets With Creole Tomato Cream
1. Place cod fillet on a tray, and season it with Cajuns choice seasoning. Spread evenly to coat well on both sides.
2. Place a stainless skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and swirl to spread all around.... - 113.35
Fish Creole is a wonderful seafood preparation that is perfect for parties. I served this dish to my guests last week and it was an immediate hit! Try this Fish Creole recipe at your home. - 36.9871