- » Fillet Beef Cognac Sauce
Fillet Beef Cognac Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fillet Beef Cognac Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fillet Beef Cognac Sauce recipes.
Steak Au Poivre Avec Cognac
Crush the peppercorns with the blade of a heavy knife or with a pestle.
Salt the steaks.
Sprinkle the crushed peppercorns on both sides of the steaks and press in well with a knife.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry on each side for 1-2 minutes, or longer... - 33.35
Fillet Of Beef With Green Peppercorn
In a large skillet saute the fillet in the heated corn oil until nicely browned.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a baking pan and bake at 400 degrees for about twenty minutes.
To prepare the sauce, place the pan juices in a saucepan.
Stir in the... - 39.6638
Filets Of Beef Varanda Do Chanceler
Heat butter in the blazer of a chafing dish until it bubbles.
Sear the filets in this, browning meat lightly on both sides.
Pour warm Cognac over this and set it aflame.
Remove the filets to a heated serving plate and keep them warm.
Deglaze the pan by... - 37.6095
Superb Filet Mignon
Make a paste of garlic and lemon pepper seasoning. Rub over filet. In skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium high heat until sizzling. Sear filet quickly all over, until outside is crusty.
Warm cognac in a small pan. Keeping meat in skillet with heat... - 35.6008
El Cid Tenderloin Filets
El Cid Tenderloin Filets is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 42.4764
Steak Tartar With Brandy
This Steak Tartare is one of the best cracker spreads that I've ever eaten. Tell your family how much you love them with this Steak Tartare and tell me what you think about thisfabulous dish ! - 35.0548
In a large wooden bowl mash the anchovies, capers and pinch of salt with a fork, then add all other ingredients except meat.
When thoroughly combined, add meat and mix again.
Be certain that the meat is well chilled; even better, place mixing bowl... - 35.0375
Steak Tartar Lausanne
1. Divide the raw beef into four portions and shape into patties. Place the patties on chilled plates. Make a small indentation in the center of each and place one egg yolk in each.
2. Garnish each serving with two anchovies and sprinkle with capers, onion... - 31.0229
Seasoned Steak Au Poivre
1. Start by cracking the peppercorns on a cloth with the help of a rolling pin
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the steaks
3. In a skillet, saute the shallot in butter
4. Divide the shallot butter let one part stay in the skillet and the other... - 42.1734
1) In a mortar with a pestle or on a board with a rolling pin, coarsely crush the black peppercorns.
2) Pat both sides of each steak into the pepper, then scatter with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Remove the peel and finely chop the... - 41.928