- » Fillet
Fillet is a variety of boneless cut of meat. This term is most commonly used for fish but this term is technically used for all animal foods in which case it may also be spelled as filet. The flavor, color and ... More »
Beef And Mushrooms In Red Wine
For all those who want to make beef with mushrooms or try it with a variation, here is a flavorful recipe. Watch Stacey as she cooks lean beef and mushrooms in red wine and other flavors intuitively. Quick to make, right enough to surprise unexpected guests! - 113.118
Stuffed Veal Filet Rolls
Veal fillets make an awesome treat and if it is a stuffed rolled veal fillet, it brings joy to eating. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this interesting dish which is healthy and at the same time oh so delicious! - 107.901
Cavaillon Restaurant's Short Ribs And Sole Fillet
Cavaillon Restaurant has earned it's due respect through its flavorful, and exotic dishes like these Short Ribs and Sole Fillet. Take a look at this video for these classy dishes being prepared by the Executive Chef in the restaurant's kitchen. You can try... - 102.24
Crispy Baked Orange Roughy
If you are wondering what to do with the fresh fillets that you just got from the market, this easy recipe will sail you through. A quick and easy seafood dish by Juan Montalvo that tastes great with a low-fat dressing and simple salad. Try it to know it. - 81.9812
Fillets Of Sole Florentine
Preparing this Fillets Of Sole Florentine recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? I am sure this super delicious Fillets Of Sole Florentine is gonna bowl you over with its addictive flavor and texture! Fillets Of... - 51.9843
Fillets Of Sole Duglere
I am not a glutton but an explorer of food and this European recipe of Fillets Of Sole Duglere is by far the best I have eaten ever. This Fillets Of Sole Duglere when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. It is an European cuisine... - 50.5849
Fillets Of Sole With Green Grapes
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes - my all time family favorite. This Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes is so easy, but is equally... - 48.2435
Fillet Of Snapper Rome
1) In a small saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over medium heat.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan line fillets and broil for 10 to 15 minutes basting with lemon butter.
3) In 1/4 cup butter sauté crabmeat... - 47.0774
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
Believe me when I say that you must try this Fillets Of Sole Marguery. Fillets Of Sole Marguery is served as a tasty Main Dish. I cant believe you just have not tried my Fillets Of Sole Marguery recipe, yet. - 46.9752
Stuffed Mackerel Fillets
Chop two of the gherkins and make the others into fans for the garnish.
Peel, core and chop the apples and fry them with the celery in the fat in a small pan until the apple is pulpy.
Stir in the chopped gherkins, thyme, vinegar, breadcrumbs and seasoning and... - 46.6648
Fillet Of Sole Veronique
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from fish and discard.
3. In a saucepan, crumble and mix stock cube in water.
4. While the fish is baking, chop onion and cut grapes into halves to remove seeds.
5. Into a casserole,... - 46.5663
Fillets In Red Wine
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine onion, celery, margarine and garlic.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Stir in red wine, rosemary, marjoram and pepper.
Arrange fillets with thickest portions toward... - 46.5305
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 46.2928
Fish Fillets With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Into a soaked RomertopF, line bottom with a layer of fish and then add a layer of sliced bacon, sliced mushroom and finally sliced tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle chopped onion on... - 46.144
Stuffed Baked Fillets Creole
Stuffed baked fillets creole is a seafood and fish recipe that can be prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Stuffed with a filling of seafood with celery, pepper and onions, the stuffed baked fillets creole is herbed and flavored with creole sauce to taste.... - 46.036
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium saucepan, mix together onion flake, vegetable stock, juice, cucumber, radishes, dill, sweetener, rind and seasoning.
3) Heat the mixture to the boiling point.
4) Let the mixture simmer for 10... - 45.8837
Stuffed Fish Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Sprinkle the fish fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, saute the onions and mushrooms in butter, until the onion is golden and mushroom tender.
4) Stir in the... - 45.7017
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions.
2) Separate the fillets and halve the large fillets.
3) In a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce and parsley in melted butter.
4) Arrange the fillets side by side... - 45.6453
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 45.6345
Fillets Of Sole Duglere
1) Trim and chop the shallots finely.
2) Skin, deseed and chop tomatoes.
3) Skin and rut the garlic.
4) Preheat oven at 350°F
5) Grease a shallow, flameproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
6) Nib garlic lightly around dish.
7)... - 45.6063
Fillets Of Sole En Casserole
1) In a skillet, add parsley, green onions, salt, pepper, wine and water and allow to boil.
2) Drop in the fish and poach for 10 minutes.
3) Transfer the fish to a shallow broiler-proof casserole, and continue boiling the liquid in the skillet till... - 45.5159
Fillet Of Sole Florentine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a 1-quart casserole.
3) Spread Â½ cup of spinach over each fillet and roll the fish to enclose the filling.
4) In the prepared casserole, place the... - 45.2399
Fillets Of Sole With Tarragon-chive Butter
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Fillets Of Sole With Tarragon-chive Butter recipe? Fillets Of Sole With Tarragon-chive Butter goes perfectly as Main Dish. Seems like European food never lets you down. This recipe of Fillets Of... - 45.1847
Sauteed Turbot Fillets With Sliced Starfruit
Sauteed Turbot Fillets With Sliced Starfruit are the seafood dish for parties. It terms of flavor and appearance this dish is simply the best! Try this brilliant Sauteed Turbot Fillets With Sliced Starfruit recipe for yourself! - 45.1817
Fillets Of Sole San Joaquin
Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet.
Saute onion and parsley until onion is soft and transparent.
Add rice, 1 /2 teaspoon salt and pspper.
Beat eggs with milk; season lightly with salt.
Spread rice mixture evenly over each fillet; roll up.
Fasten with skewers.
Dip... - 45.0866
Fillet Of Sole Pane
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Drain mushrooms; saute in butter in skillet until lightly browned.
Stir in pecans; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Spread mushroom mixture on fillets.
Roll tightly; skewer with wooden picks.
Combine egg, milk and 1/2 tea-... - 45.0074
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim is a fish and seafood recipe. Prepared in fish stock and topped with oyster and shirmp; the fillet of sole marguery is served with a sauce of pan gravy prepared with wine and butter. - 44.7977
Individual Baked Fillets
Melt butter in fry pan; saute mushrooms and onions 5 to 10 minutes until moisture is cooked away.
Blend in parsley, salt, MSG, pepper, lemon peel and flour.
Add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cut foil into six 18 x 9... - 44.6719
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
1. Bring the court bouillon to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover and cook three minutes. Remove the shrimp with tongs, leaving the court bouillon in the pan.
2. Add the mussels, cover and steam gently three to four minutes, or until they open.
3. Shell and devein... - 44.6445
Baked Breaded Fish Fillets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow oven-to-table baking dish which is large enough to hold the fish fillets flat.
3) Put the fillets in the prepared dish.
4) Combine together... - 44.6356
Fillets Of Sole In Court Bouillon
To prepare court bouillon, put first 6 ingredients in skillet and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add fish and poach for about 10 minutes.
Remove fish to a shallow broilerproof casserole; reduce liquid to 1 cup.
In top part of double boiler melt 2... - 44.5633
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Dredge the fish with salt, pepper and thyme.
4) Fold each fillet lightly into three parts.
5) Arrange the fish in the baking dish.
6) In a bowl mix... - 44.5281
Fillet Of Flounder Veronique
1. Sprinkle fish fillets lightly with salt and lime juice.
2. Lightly grease a skillet and place the fish in it.
3. Sprinkle with parsley, tarragon and garlic.
4. Simmer adding wine for 12 to 15 minutes until fish flake easily and look milky white, not... - 44.3506
Fillet De Sole Veronique
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Flatten the sole fillets and sprinkle with a mixture of the salt, pepper and onion powder.
3) In a deep buttered skillet, fold and place the fillets.
4) Stir the seasoned stock base in hot water, until... - 44.3201
Rhode Island Fillets
1. Combine salt, fines herbes and pepper and rub all over fish.
2. Place fish in a 12-cup microwave-safe casserole.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on HIGH power for 5 minutes
5. Scatter shallots over fish fillets and arrange lemon... - 44.3014
Fillet Of Mackerel Mireille
Wash and dry the fish.
Rub with a mixture of the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a skillet.
Fry the fish until browned and crisp.
Prepare the vegetables while the fish is frying.
Melt the remaining margarine... - 44.2423
Fillets Of Sole Marguery
Place fillets in buttered baking dish, sprinkle with salt and paprika and add wine.
Cover with buttered paper and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 15 minutes.
Combine fish stock, shell of lobster and 6 clams.
Simmer until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
Blend... - 44.224
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, Bon Appetit, salt and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fish fillets in the seasoned flour, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, saute the fillets in hot oil, until lightly browned on both the sides.
4) Remove the... - 44.2103
Fillet Recipes By Category