- » Filled Bundt Cake
Filled Bundt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of filled bundt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for filled bundt cake recipes.
Apple Butter Bundt Cake
Blend all cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes.
Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared bundt pan; sprinkle with 1/2 the filling; and repeat these two layers.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 325 degrees, 50-55minutes.
Cool in pan and invert on serving... - 41.6166
Apple And Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a 12 bundt tray with oil and dust with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apples with muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
4. In another large basin, beat sugar... - 49.31
Maple Pecan Bundt Cake
From NIGELLA KITCHEN by Nigella Lawson. Photographs by Lis Parsons. Copyright (C) 2010 Nigella Lawson. Photographs copyright (C) 2010 Lis Parsons. Published by Hyperion. Available wherever books are sold. All Rights Reserved. - 33.5155
Special Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Special Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is a delicious dessert which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 41.3514
Simple Fruit Cakes
Three ingredients is all it takes to be creative in the kitchen. This video is longer but the first part will wow you into making tons of different flavors. Great recipe for kids since no measuring is involved. - 109.7
Sweet Hummingbird Cake
Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight! - 126.807
Cocoa Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, 2 round pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches, or 12-cup bundt cake pan.
Beat all ingredients except frosting in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on high... - 44.2178
Rum cakes are Christmas staples and hence, feisty to the core. Dripping with the flavors of rum till the last bite, this bitter-sweet cake is something to truly relish on. This video teaches you how to whomp up this lovely treat at home in a few simple steps. - 120.449
Light And Lush Lemon Cake
Brush a 12-cup bundt pan with melted butter.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and shake out the excess; set aside.
Fill a 3-inch-deep baking pan that is large enough to hold the bundt pan with 1 to 2 inches of water.
Place in center of oven and preheat to... - 44.5494
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease tube pan, 10x4 inches, 12-cup bundt cake pan or 2 baking pans, 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla in large mixer bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
Beat in flour, baking powder,... - 46.4918
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Chocolate Pistachio Cake
Preheat oven to 350 F (325 F for colored fluted tube pan).
Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease 12 cup fluted tube pan (non-stick finish pan, too).
In large bowl, combine Packet 1 (base mix), Packet 2 (pound mix) and remaining ingredients... - 37.289
Black Forest Cake
Mix cake mix, eggs,oil, and water until well blended.
Stir in pie filling and flavoring.
For 2-layer cake: Divide batter between 2 wax paper lined, glass baking dishes, cook one layer at a time on BAKE (6) for 6 minutes.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 3... - 41.2869
Golden Sangria Cake
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour a 9-inch fancy tube pan (12 cup) or a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix and the pudding mix in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add the oil, wine, eggs and orange rind. Blend the mixture... - 34.4002
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 42.3855
Pumpkin And Chocolate Cake
A super moist pumpkin cake which follows the one bowl mixing method. This is Robin's favorite recipe which makes loads of cake that she likes to share with friends and family. Watch the video for a delicious pumpkin cake dessert. - 113.956
Jeans Yummy Cake
In large mixing bowl blend ingredients.
Rest 10 minutes.
Spoon into 12-cup plastic bundt pan.
Microwave (high) 9-12 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 4 minutes.
Rest 10 minutes.
Loosen sides and middle.
Invert on serving dish.
Drizzle with complementary flavor... - 29.4527
Microwave Black Forest Cake
1)Blend the eggs,oil,water and cake mix till smooth.
2)Now add the flavouring and the pie filling as well.
3)Now take the 2 dishes,line with wax paper and pour this batter evenly into both.
4)Cook each layer for 6 minutes on BAKE(6).
For Bundt or Tube... - 48.1496
Jean's Yummy Cake
1. In a large mixing bowl blend ingredients and let it rest 10 minutes.
2. Spoon into 12-cup plastic bundt pan and microwave at high for 9-12 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 4 minutes.
3. Rest 10 minutes, loosen sides and middle and invert on serving... - 35.4228
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Dairy Free Almond Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the sugar, almond paste and margarine together.
3) With an electric mixer, blend until the mixture is fluffy and light.
4) Then gradually beat in the eggs, blend well.
5) Combine the... - 41.2194
Lemon Swirl Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) To prepare lemon filling, in the top of double boiler beat egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
3) Add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons lemon peel.
4) Cook and stir over simmering... - 50.246
Frankfurter Kranzer is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Frankfurter Kranzer recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.7703
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
Cream butter and sugar in a food processor or blender. Add all other ingredients and process until smooth and fluffy.
Pour one half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
Stir together all filling... - 36.4718
Adjust rack 1/3 up from bottom of oven.
Preheat to 375 degrees.
Butter a 10 inch Bundt pan. (This is best baked in a Bundt pan, but a tube pan of similar size may be substituted.)
Even if the pan is Teflon, it should be buttered for this recipe.
Sift... - 45.478
Perfect Pumpkin Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
To make the cake, measure all ingredients except walnuts into large bowl.
With electric mixer, beat at low speed until ingredients are just mixed.
Then increase mixer speed to high and beat 5 minutes.
Stir in walnuts by hand.
Pour... - 42.2867
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 47.1119
Chocolate Finnish Cake
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Cream shortening and butter in large mixing bowl.
Add sugar gradually; cream well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in flavorings.
Sift flour, bak- ing powder and salt together; add to sugar... - 43.5404
1 Combine warm milk and 1/2 cup flour. Beat thoroughly and cool. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Combine milk mixture and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly. Cover; let rise in warm place until double€”about 20 minutes.
3 Using... - 39.3316
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1038
Mexican Fried Rice
A Mexican fried rice recipe that is easy to prepare and great to serve with most Mexican dishes. - 0
Yumbug Nut Ring
In large mixer bowl, combine sugar, butter, sour cream, vanilla extract and almond filling.
Blend well; beat 3 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
Add dry ingredients; mix at low speed until well blended.
At medium speed add eggs, one at a time, beating 1... - 39.8033
Orange Chocolate Bubble Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease 12-cup fluted tube (bundt cake) pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
3) In a small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining butter on High 30 seconds. Stir in between.
4) Make 16 rolls from the... - 38.4722
Potica With Sour Cream
1. Combine sour cream, milk, the 3/4 cup sugar and salt in a medium-size saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to bubble and sugar dissolves; pour into a large bowl to cool.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm... - 44.2726
Filled Bundt Cake Recipes By Category