- » Fill Garlic Cheese Loaf
Fill Garlic Cheese Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fill garlic cheese loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fill garlic cheese loaf recipes.
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 46.9885
Braided Filled Onion Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add 2 cups of the flour, sugar, salt, water, milk, 1/4 cup butter, and egg.
Stir until all ingredients are blended.
Gradually stir in remaining flour until dough leaves sides of bowl.
Place dough in an oiled... - 46.6311
Egg Plant Ricotta Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Arrange the eggplant slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with a few tablespoons of water.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tender; remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, bringa large... - 42.6352
Cheese & Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine crumbs, beef, onion, eggs, 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into a 12-inch square.
Distribute spinach over meat to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle... - 45.5486
Hot Filled Loaves
Combine ingredients of the filling of your choice.
Slice bread and spread slices with filling.
Put the loaf back together again and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes, open the foil wrapping and bake a further 5-10 minutes until... - 35.1385
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Hot Ricotta Spinach Loaf
1. On a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet, unroll pizza crust dough.
2. Squeeze excess moisture from spinach. Mix spinach, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and garlic.
3. Spread mixture evenly over dough.
4. Starting at a long edge of dough, roll to enclose... - 35.8966
Moussaka A'la Greque
1. Sprinkle both sides of each eggplant slice with salt; place between several thicknesses of paper toweling; weight down; let stand 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, make the Tomato Sauce: Stir-fry onions and garlic in oil in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat... - 30.3871
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
New Orleans Oyster Loaf
Split loaf lengthwise but not quite through.
Scoop out soft center, leaving crusty shell 1 inch thick.
Tear soft bread into coarse crumbs with fork, and set aside.
Rub insides of shells with garlic, and brush inside and out with 2 tablespoons melted butter or... - 32.2287
Bread Round Stuffed With Baked Cheese
Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven and a second rack underneath it, then preheat the oven to 400° F.
Slice 1 inch off the top of the bread and set it aside.
Scoop out the center of the bread, leaving a 1/2 inch shell; set aside.
Cut the scooped-out... - 43.5781
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
In a large bowl, combine oats, boiling water and butter; let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Add to the oat mixture with eggs and onion.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix; stir well (do not knead).
Spread... - 44.1567
Let dough rise according to package directions.
Meat Filling: Combine in skillet, meat, onion, tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper flakes.
Add paprika, oregano, celery salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir in olives; cool to... - 41.4343
Best Ever Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Stir together bread and milk; mix in remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Pat one-half of meat mixture in greased loaf pan.
Cover with cheese filling.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 35.0752
Sausage Stuffed Loaf
Sausage Stuffed Loaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sausage Stuffed Loaf... - 48.9344
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 110.26
Surprise Meat Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except catsup.
4 Pour in the prepared loaf pan.
5 Bake for about 30 minutes.
6 Using a knife handle, score... - 46.3976
A Spiral Loaf, Nicknamed Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
3. On sheet of foil or wax paper, shape meat into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cover surface... - 37.9893
Leaner Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine egg white, milk, and 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce; beat until well combined.
Stir in crumbs, onion, potato, garlic, mustard, oregano, and pepper.
Add beef and turkey; mix lightly.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into... - 45.8103
In a small mixing bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth.
Spread on both cut surfaces of bread.
Layer lettuce, turkey, cheese and tomatoes on bottom half of bread.
Top with the other half.
Cut into serving-size pieces. - 31.9205
Cottage Cheese Noodle Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Lightly spray a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or lightly oil.
2. Crumble the beef into a nonreactive medium skillet. Add the celery, onion and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, just until the meat is... - 36.2835
Lightly coat a very large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place dough on a floured surface and cover with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
For filling, in a small covered saucepan... - 44.4296
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place on a floured surface and cover dough with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
In a skillet mix onion, water, and garlic.
Cover; cook till onion is tender.
Add spinach and Italian seasoning.
Cover;... - 42.0761
Bread Stuffed With Greens Cheese Peppers And Olives
Make the bread dough.
Put the dried yeast in a cup with 125 ml (4 fl oz) hot water (just above body temperature, to your finger).
Stir in the sugar and leave in a warm, undisturbed spot to 'prove'.
Mix the semolina flour or strong unbleached flour with the... - 44.0111
Calzone (main Dish)
Try this delicious version of Calzone recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of sausage and cheese, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 44.5934
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 33.1932
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Claudia Dossat's Pine Nut Brie Nibble
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Hollow out the bread round, reserving the top and insides.
3. Spread half of the butter in the hollowed-out round.
4. Remove the rind and chop the Brie into pieces.
5. Layer the Brie, garlic, sun-dried... - 42.4187
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
Choo Choo Sandwich
Choo choo sandwich is a simple corned beef and cheese sandwich. Made with tomato and pepper slices to it, the choo choo sandwich is light yet filling and delicious with a mild hint of garlic to it. - 40.2988
The muffuletta is a sicilian sandwich. This muffuletta recipe is made with herbs, cheese and ham. Made wlong with chopped vegetables, the muffuletta is savory and filling and quite exotic! - 44.1104
Bread Stuffed With Lentils
1) With a serrated knife, horizontally cut the top quarter from the bread.
2) Wrap the top with aluminum foil or plastic film and set aside.
3) Scoop out the soft interior of the bread, leaving about 1 inch shell.
3) Scoop carefully, do not... - 48.0065
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook manicotti noodles, a few at a time, following label directions; lift out carefully with a slotted spoon; place in a large bowl of cold water until ready to use.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in a large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on... - 37.9362
Pate In Pastry
Mix the pastry together with 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese.
Add one egg and knead into a very smooth dough.
Line a 13" x 4" (32 x 10 cm) loaf pan with foil wrap.
Lightly grease the foil.
Roll out 2/3 of the pastry, and line the loaf pan, extending the dough over... - 41.3976
Tasty Braunschweiger Spread
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except peanuts; blend thoroughly
For easier handling, refrigerate mixture about 15 minutes.
Shape mixture into ball; roll in nuts to coat well.
Refrigerate until served.
Serve with assorted crackers.
TIPS:... - 33.5389
Florentine Beef Pinwheel
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tsp.of the salt and the pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Combine spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and the garlic powder.
Place beef... - 42.0625
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook the manicotti noodles in a kettle, as label directs. Drain; cool in a large bowl of cold water.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on each side; break into small pieces, then remove with a slotted spoon... - 41.583
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 117.554
Tomato And Heart Of Palm Slices
1. Freeze the loaf for 30 minutes, before starting of.
2. Slice the loaf horizontally with a bread knife into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Slice off the crust from the bread slices, cutting 3-4 at a time.
4. To make the heart of palm... - 43.6066
Crudites With Green Goddess Dressing
Arrange mushrooms, asparagus, and romaine in a basket.
Serve dressing in a bowl and dip vegetables into it.
Allow 2 or 3 pieces for a serving (presented alone, this makes 15 to 20 appetizer servings).
Alongside center of loaf and pull free in a single piece,... - 37.1855
Let frozen bread dough defrost (one or two hours at room temperature).
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot.
Cook until limp.
Stir in tomato sauce, olives, basil, oregano and sugar.
Simmer five minutes.
Add the two cheeses.
Salt and pepper... - 39.0156
Cut the french beans and carrots into small pieces and boil them.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for a little time.
Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, half of the grated cheese... - 47.7193
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender and all liquid has evaporated.
Stir in oregano, basil and pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat oven to... - 44.1607
Moussaka Green Peppers
Cut out the cores of the peppers and remove seeds and membrane.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Heat oil and add garlic, onions and eggplant.
Stir-fry 1 minute, then cover and on low heat braise until eggplant wilts.
With a slotted spoon... - 40.8848
Sausage Stuffed French Bread
1) Set the oven to preheat 375°.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, add sausage to cook.
3) Discard the liquid and set aside.
4) Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel.
5) In the same skillet, add onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in... - 42.412
1. To make the olive salad: In a medium-size bowl, combine the vegetables, green olives, kalamata olives, oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano.
2. Using a serrated knife, halve the bread horizontally. Scoop out the center of the bread leaving a 1-inch shell.... - 34.6937
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. To make the filling in a large frying pan saute onion and garlic with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just such that soft.
3. Stir in crumbled meat loaf and the remaining filling ingredients and... - 45.0554
1. Preheat oven at 400°.
2. To make the filling in a large frying pan saute onion and garlic with chili powder in olive oil or vegetable oil just such that soft, stir in crumbled meat loaf and then the remaining filling ingredients.
3.... - 44.8089
New Orleans Muffuletta
Want to know of a classic American sandwich recipe that is interesting, yummy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make a sandwich that is filled with meat and veggies and can be whipped up in minutes! - 116.667
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Take a 8" x 4" or 7" x 3" loaf pan and line its bottom and long sides with bacon slices overlapping them slightly draping the ends over sides of pan.
3. In a large skillet Melt butter or margarine and... - 46.2982
1. In medium bowl, combine celery, giardiniera, olives, parsley, garlic, oil, and pepper until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight to blend flavors.
2. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half... - 33.9076
Shrimp Ratatouille On A Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain and chop tomatoes. Reserve 2 tablespoons of tomato liquid.
3) Take a 4 quart Dutch oven place on heat and pour olive oil in it.
4) Next, add zucchini, green pepper, onion, eggplant, and garlic to... - 44.1415
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 49.0762
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 43.2202
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
Sandwich has always been the perfect fastfood pick and now try this highly delicious Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich. However heavy your palalte may be, this Chuck Wagon Cheese Sandwich is always filling and satisfying. - 48.726
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 46.2341
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 0