- » Filbert Bar
Filbert Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of filbert bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for filbert bar recipes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream shortening, pow- dered sugar, egg yolks and vanilla until fluffy; blend in flour and salt.
Press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Spread jam over baked pastry.
Beat egg whites until... - 43.9628
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and egg yolk.
Blend in flour.
Press in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Bake 10 minutes.
Spread with jelly, then with topping.
Bake 20 minutes longer or until topping is golden... - 34.3849
Fancy Filbert Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg yolks thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour.
Press and flatten with hand to cover bottom of un-greased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 10 min.
Spread with softened jelly, - 30.2651
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar; stir in 1 1/2 cups flour.
Pat mix- ture in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Combine remaining brown sugar, filberts, coconut and salt.
Beat eggs lightly; stir into filbert... - 37.0203
Filbert Chocolate Bars
Spread nuts in a shallow baking pan.
Roast in a 350Â° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden beneath the skins; let cool.
Whirl nuts, about a third at a time, in a blender (or whirl entire amount in a food processor) until finely ground.
Set... - 42.9277
Cranberry Macadamia Bars
For crust, in a medium bowl stir together flour and the 3/4 cup sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
Press the mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350°... - 45.8981
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.0386
Cranberry Macadamia Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until it butter is mixed with flour to resemble coarse crumbs.
4. Add ½ cup... - 47.7837
Toasted Hazelnut Bars
1. In a large mixing bowl beat together the flour, cream cheese, the 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on low to medium speed till well combined. With lightly floured hands, pat the mixture onto bottom and up sides... - 34.6416
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 49.1389
Meringue Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add lemon juice, then beat hard (highest mixer speed) 2-3 minutes.
Measure out 1 cup of the meringue mixture and set aside.
Mix nuts... - 38.7565
Cook sugar, butter.or margarine, water and corn syrup until few drops tested in cold water crack (280Ã‚Â°F. on candy thermometer).
While syrup cooks, sprinkle almost all the nuts over bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
Pour hot syrup over nuts, and... - 30.0135
Place chocolate in medium bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 2 to 5 minutes, or until melted, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in butter until melted.
Blend in eggs and egg yolks.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until very hot and thickened,... - 43.4176