- » Fig Walnut Pie
Fig Walnut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig walnut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig walnut pie recipes.
Syrian Walnut Semolina Cake With Figs And Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 9-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper and butter the paper. Flour the pan, tapping out the excess.
2. Spread the walnut halves in a pie plate and toast them in the oven for 9 minutes, until... - 33.3677
Fig Nut Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
For filling, in mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, lemon... - 44.5528
Mile High Fig Pie
Early in day: Pour boiling water over figs; let stand 5 min.; drain.
With scissors, snip off stems; then coarsely snip up figs.
In saucepan, beat egg yolks slightly; stir in figs, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar.
Bring to boil over low heat,... - 44.4813
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Mix walnuts, raisins, figs, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Roll pastry 1/8 " thick; cut into 4" squares.
Place 1 tablesp. filling in corner of each.
Moisten edges with water; fold from one corner to within 1/4 " of... - 38.9981
Raw Food Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 110.214
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 45.9628