- » Fig Vinaigrette
Fig Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig vinaigrette recipes.
Sherry Fig Vinaigrette
With food processor on, drop garlic through food chute; process until finely chopped.
Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; process until smooth. - 32.7264
Greens Tossed With Sherry Fig Vinaigrette
Cook prosciutto in a medium skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until crisp.
Add onion to pan; cook 1 minute.
Combine prosciutto mixture, romaine, and spinach in a large bowl.
Drizzle 1 cup Sherry-Fig Vinaigrette over lettuce mixture; toss well to coat. - 30.4403
You May Also Like!
Roasted Fig And Arugula Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add figs, toss to coat. Remove figs with a slotted spoon, reserving vinegar mixture.
3. Place figs in a cast-iron or ovenproof skillet coated with cooking... - 35.9511
Mozzarella, Pear, Prosciutto And Fig Sandwich
Looking for a snack recipe that is easy to make yet interesting enough to impress everyone? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty sandwich that will leave everyone wanting more! - 93.2627
Arugula Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is so easy, yet it looks and tastes so gourmet! The arugula is peppery, the vinaigrette is sour, the feta is salty, and the dried cherries and figs are sweet. Sounds like a pretty perfect combination to me! - 116.916
Pumpkin And Goat Cheese Salad
Sugar Pie Pumpkin, Goat Cheese and Pepitas (Roasted Pumpkin Seeds), tossed with a fig-based vinaigrette combine to make this salad a Fall Taste Treat! - 108.582
1. Chop figs and marinate it with balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Set it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Place a pan on medium to medium high heat and melt butter in it.
3. Drop onion and cook until caramelized.
4. Add mushroom, spice blend,... - 0
Strawberry Tomato Arugula Salad
This unlikely combination actually tastes wonderful. I love mixing fruits into salads. These three ingredients: tomatoes, strawberries and arugula delivered a mixing of tastes that paired perfectly with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It's so easy to make... - 119.827
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 127.465
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
Fig Vinaigrette Recipes By Category