- » Fig Square
Fig Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig square recipes.
Beat eggs until foamy.
Beat in sugar and vanilla extract.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture.
Add figs and nuts (2 cups finely cut dates may be used in place of the figs): spread in a greased 9 inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.2992
Bar Cookies Fig Squares
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until they are light and thick.
Beat in honey and then vanilla.
Stir in whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder until well blended.
Fold figs into... - 34.9414
Fig Nut Squares
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Stir in lemon and orange peel, half the figs, and half the nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Blend into batter.
Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with remaining figs and nuts.
Bake in... - 38.9116
Fig Cookie Squares
Fig cookie squares are made with pineapples and figs along with spices. Prepared with a batter of flour, eggs, heavy cream and egg with sugar, the fig cookie squares are chewy and delicious. The mace, cinnamon and nutmeg give these cookies a special flavor. - 49.1645
1. Prepare the filling by cutting up the figs and removing the hard stems. Cook the figs in the rest of the ingredients till they are soft and thick. Set aside to cool till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 100°C, Gas Mark 5
3.... - 47.1758
Fig Nut Squares
Heat oven to 350°
Beat eggs until foamy.
Beat in sugar and vanilla.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; mix into egg mixture.
Add figs and nuts; spread in greased square pan, 9x9x1 3/4.
Bake 25 to 30 min. - 31.6218
Chefs Diet Video Recipe - Home Made Fig Bars
Do you like figs? How about adding a little twist to the figs and making rich, moist and satisfying fig bars that your kids are sure to love. Here the chef illustrates step by step instructions to make homemade healthy fig bars right from the scratch. These... - 105.225
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it the desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with salt and sugar into it.
3) Mix some shortening together with a light hand.
4) Add enough milk slowly in order to turn it into a soft... - 40.6617
Fig Nut Confection
Soak figs in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Remove ends and put through food chopper, along with nuts, using medium blade.
Mix figs and nuts and pat into an 8 x 8-inch square on a buttered pan or sheet.
In a small saucepan,... - 37.7006
Baked Whole Figs
Rinse figs and set stems up and slightly apart in an 8- or 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven until figs swell from the heat and skins are taut, about 20 minutes.
Gently spoon 2 figs onto each of 4 dessert plates or small bowls.
Accompany... - 22.364
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, oats, flour, salt, baking soda together.
3) Take a pan of dimensions 8-inch x 10-inch (20-centimeter x 25-centimeter) and butter it... - 47.1119
Raw Chocolate Fig Swirls
1. In a small bowl, mix together flax seeds and warm water. Set aside.
2. For Crust – In a medium bowl, add in the oat flour, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, sea salt, flax seed mixture, agave nectar and raisins. Mix well to form a ball and... - 0
Crunchy Fig Cookies
Combine the figs, water and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the figs are soft.
Stir in the walnuts.
To prepare the dough, cream together the butter and sugar, blending... - 43.5521
This Fig-Nut Turnovers tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Fig-Nut Turnovers and just relish! - 44.977
Figs And Blackberries On Toast
1. Quarter the figs, though not slicing them all the way through
2. Cut out four pieces of double thickness foil in squares, place three figs and a quartr of the blackberries on each
3. Cut the orange rind into thin strips and mix with the juice... - 37.0322
Wrapped Figs With Praline Butter
1. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, praline and Ricard or any other aniseed flavored spirit
2. Mix well and then tip it into a large bowl to cool
3. Set down four pieces of greaseproof paper that are about 15 cm (6 inch) square on the... - 37.552
Easy Fig Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, crumbled fig cookies.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
4. Put sugar and melted butter and whisk more.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking... - 48.8701
Fig Nut Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a saucepan and add sugar, figs, apple, almonds, rind, liquid, cinnamon and mace. Mix well.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes, until apples are tender... - 45.3089
Fig Spice Cake
Remove stems from figs, cut up and soak for 1 hour.
Measure into a bowl.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9"x9" pan.
Add to the wet ingredients.
Stir, adding the figs.
Pour into the pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until cake begins to pull away from the... - 42.9509
Individual Steamed Fig Puddings
Put first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Sift in dry ingredients and mix well.
Combine molasses and evaporated milk; add to fruit mixture and stir until well blended.
Press into 8 buttered custard cups.
Cover with transparent plastic wrap twisted to hold... - 45.6854
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, sugar, butter or margarine, 1/2 cup ground walnuts, and 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula (mixture will be crumbly).
2.... - 28.0598
Apple And Fig Oatmeal Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Take 50 g (2 oz) (4 tablespoons) of the margarine and grease a 20cm (8 in) square tin, 5 cm (2 in) deep.
Line with greaseproof (parchment) paper.
3 Rub the rest of the margarine into the flour, and add the... - 43.6037
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 43.9649
Fig Square Recipes By Category