- » Fig Filling
Fig Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig filling recipes.
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig filling is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you can... - 47.5237
Fig filling is a chewy filling made with chopped figs and lemon juice. Prepared with added flour, the fig filling is a cooked filling that can be used in cakes and dessert rolls. - 33.0214
Steam figs 5 minutes in vegetable steamer.
Reserve liquid for fruit compote.
Clip stems off figs.
Quarter figs and put into blender.
Add yoghurt, egg yolks and spices.
Blend until smooth.
Turn contents into pie pan lined with unbaked piecrust Bake in 400Â°... - 30.9276
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar, water, fig, date, and lemon.
2) Let it boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 2-1/2 hours or until thick.
3) Cool and serve as required. - 25.3192
Basic Fig Filling
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes. Cool.
2. Use as a filling for yeast or layer cakes. - 24.6463
Easy Fig Filling
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
Use as filling in yeast cakes. - 21.0162