- » Fig Dessert
Fig Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig dessert recipes.
Chocolate Dipped Figs
If you're looking for some dessert recipes, then do check this out. Chocolate Dipped Figs is easy to make and will be a hit at your next dinner party. Watch the video for this easy and yummy recipe. - 127.755
Mediterranean Puffy Glazed Fig Tree
Here is an amazing video that shows an outstanding recipe called puffy glazed fig tree. This light and easy pastry makes a great dessert when you don't want to fuzz to much but want to serve something elegant and filling. The video the recipe is a very well... - 126.868
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 120.222
Fig & Fillo Tart
If only all the desserts could be like the sweet Fig and Fillo Tart! This delicious dish is worthy of anyone. You'll absolutely enjoy making it and of course eating it. Watch and learn that sweet recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 118.889
This dessert is very easy to make but looks super complicated. It is also very fresh and great for a nice hot day. You can serve it plain or with some whipped cream, coconut and chopped walnuts. - 114.476
Delicious Fig Clafoutis
Traditionally, a clafoutis can be prepared using any seasonal fruit. However, Chef Keith Snow bets on the goodness of fig to prepare this French delicacy. What better way to enjoy under-ripe fig then cook it in a boozy, sticky syrup to hold it through. A... - 108.684
Looking for a simple, bite-sized dessert that takes no time at all...oh, and is super tasty. Try this fig brûlée recipe. It's vegan, takes about a minute to make and is also quite healthy. - 107.945
Apple And Fig Compote
Want a bubbly dessert for a barbeque party? Well, hippy gourmet has exactly what we need, a great dessert with just four ingredients and little bit of fire. It’s really fun to watch the chef using a large pan in a garden. Perfect for summer outdoor dinner... - 104.831
Figgy Pudding is a really simple recipe to make and if you can get your head around the sheer amount of treacle unloaded into the bowl, it’s actually a surprisingly tasty pudding. Try it yourself!! - 81.8303
Fresh Fig Brulee
Getting the that lovely thin caramel crust that makes a cracking sound when tapped with the spoon, has always been tricky. Chef John’s trick to make fruit brulee is using a blow torch to melt the demarara sugar over the fig which works much better than... - 81.5147
Phillo Dough Cupcakes With Strawberry And Fig Cream Cheese
Fond of sweets? this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these Phillo Dough Cupcakes with Strawberry and Fig Cream Cheese. Treat your family to this gourmet delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 81.4185
Apple And Fig Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover figs with water and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
5. In the... - 49.1087
Fig Preserve Cake Glazed With Buttermilk Glaze
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and beat well adding oil.
3. Add eggs, beat well and then add buttermilk and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
4. Stir in preserves and pecans.
5. Grease and flour... - 49.0133
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig-filled pastry is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you... - 48.9641
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
3) With a spoon, blend the mixture well.
4) Add oil, eggs and vanilla to this.
5) Beat in an electric... - 48.6285
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.5887
Fig Cookie Squares
Fig cookie squares are made with pineapples and figs along with spices. Prepared with a batter of flour, eggs, heavy cream and egg with sugar, the fig cookie squares are chewy and delicious. The mace, cinnamon and nutmeg give these cookies a special flavor. - 48.4449
Easy Fig Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, crumbled fig cookies.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
4. Put sugar and melted butter and whisk more.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking... - 48.2167
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This molasses-fig pudding is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you... - 48.1752
Fresh Fig Streusel
1) Take a pie plate and coat it with cooking spray. Keep aside. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add margarine and blend them well.
3) Take the coated pie plate and pour half of... - 48.0584
Marinated Figs And Apricots
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan add rigs, apricots, orange juice, lime juice, and vanilla. Combine together.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 7 minutes until the fruit begins to plump.
4) Take off from... - 47.1551
Steamed Holiday Pudding
1) Take a large size bowl and combine the first 8 ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Add orange juice, eggs and water. Stir nicely.
3) Take another bowl and mix together candied fruit, raisins, currants and figs in it. Add to the flour mixture, stirring... - 46.9998
Rich Fig Pudding
1.Cut figs, dates, raisin and ginger in slices.
2.Add a sprinkling of brandy and rum to it and leave for atleast 1 hour.
3.Combine the fruit mixture with crumbs, flour, suet and salt.
4.Whisk the eggs until light.
5.Add eggs to the... - 46.9796
Prepare in advance a large loaf tin, 10" x 5", or a 9" tube pan.
Grease very thoroughly.
Then line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper, cut to fit.
Grease the paper.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in... - 46.7095
Aromatic Fig Pudding
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This aromatic fig pudding is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you... - 46.4926
Individual Steamed Fig Puddings
Put first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Sift in dry ingredients and mix well.
Combine molasses and evaporated milk; add to fruit mixture and stir until well blended.
Press into 8 buttered custard cups.
Cover with transparent plastic wrap twisted to hold... - 46.0528
Mama's Fig Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, egg and oil thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
4) Slowly add to the sugar mixture.
5) Gradually add vanilla, fig preserves... - 46.0437
The unique Fig Flutter is simply irresistible. This tasty dessert is a personal favorite. Try this wonderful Polish Fig Flutter recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 46.0412
Fig Refrigerator Cake
Cup stems from figs and cut figs into pieces.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Scald 1 cup milk over hot water.
Caramelize 2 tablespoons sugar and dissolve in hot milk.
Combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup cold milk, remaining sugar and salt and stir into hot... - 45.8221
Fig cupcakes are delightfully spiced cupcakes baked with a flour and egg batter. Prepared with added milk, sugar and shortening, with added ginger and cinnamon, the fig cupcakes are prefect for bake sales and picnics. - 45.5148
Individual Steamed Fig Puddings
Rinse figs, dry on a towel, clip stems and force enough through food chopper to measure 3/4 cup.
Cream shortening and sugar together until fluffy.
Add beaten eggs and mix; then add figs, blending well.
Sift flour, salt, soda and spices together; add... - 45.5017
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Grease a large cookie sheet
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the biscuit mix and 2/3 cup of milk and mix well with a wooden spoon for one minute
4. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, turn the dough over to... - 45.2759
Fig Loaf Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until fluffy
3.Add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Sift dry ingredients together and stir in alternately with... - 45.1535
Fig Nut Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a saucepan and add sugar, figs, apple, almonds, rind, liquid, cinnamon and mace. Mix well.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes, until apples are tender... - 45.1209
Fig And Ginger Pudding
The fig and ginger pudding is a spiced fig pudding flavored with ginger. Prepared with gelatin, the fig and ginger pudding is delicous and refreshing as a dessert and can be served in glasses with a long spoon for a beautiful presentation. - 44.8762
Christmas Fig Cake
One day ahead, in saucepan, bring whisky port, liqueur, Agua Ardente and honey to boil.
Add figs, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts; simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Grease 10-inch (4 L) tube pan; line base with... - 44.7116
Chocolate Cheesecake With Fig Crust
The Fig Crust: In a processor, pulse the figs and graham crackers until they clump together in a sticky ballâ€”about 30 seconds (on my Oster Kitchen Center, half speed does the job perfectly).
Don't process too long or the crackers will lose their... - 44.4682
Christmas Fig Pudding
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This christmas fig pudding is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now... - 44.0727
Mile High Fig Pie
Early in day: Pour boiling water over figs; let stand 5 min.; drain.
With scissors, snip off stems; then coarsely snip up figs.
In saucepan, beat egg yolks slightly; stir in figs, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar.
Bring to boil over low heat,... - 43.3414
Traditional Chocolate Fig Pudding
In small mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add Ground Chocolate and almonds, whipping until fluffy.
Sift flour with salt, soda and cream of tartar.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, mixing until smooth.
Fold in figs.
Pour... - 43.2553
Fig Maple Pudding
Soften figs in cold water, cut into halves and place in greased baking dish.
Mix maple syrupwith boiling water and pour over figs.
Cover dish and steam for 1/2 hour.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry... - 43.1304
Golden Fig Bread
Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl.
Mix in the walnuts and figs.
Thoroughly blend eggs, milk, oil, and extract.
Add to dry... - 43.0763
Molasses Fig Pudding
Cook cornmeal, milk, water, and salt in top part of double boiler for 1 hour.
Stir occasionally to prevent lumping.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with cream. - 43.0653
Date & Fig Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 42.9961
Spiced Fig Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar and... - 42.6168
Sherried Fig Cake
In saucepan combine figs, cinnamon, lemon peel and juice, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add the 1/4 cup sugar and sherry; cook 5 minutes more.
Remove from heat; cool.
Drain figs, reserving 2/3 cup liquid.
Chop... - 42.5757
This Fig-Nut Turnovers tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Fig-Nut Turnovers and just relish! - 42.5392
Fig Nut Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
For filling, in mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, lemon... - 42.5254
Peach Fig Bombe
Pour undrained peaches into blender container; blend till pureed.
In saucepan combine gelatin and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat and stir over low heat just till mixture begins to boil.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Tint with food... - 42.3163
No Fuss Fig Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Take muffin pan cups and place paper baking cups in it or oil the cups using a vegetable spray.
3.Take a bowl, mix figs, raisins and sugar in it.
4.Fold in a mixture of oil, milk and almond extract.
5.Gently... - 42.2312
Buttery Fig Bar Cookies
Remove stems and blossom ends from figs; coarsely chop figs, place in a 2- to 3-quart pan, and add lemon juice and granulated sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until reduced to 2 cups; as mixture thickens, reduce heat to prevent... - 42.1535
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.0248
Steamed Fig Pudding
1) In a small bowl and beat the egg well. Keep it aside.
2) In a wide bowl, put in the cream shortening, and the beaten egg. Add the milk and mix the ingredients well.
3) Now add in the figs and the flavoring. Mix well.
4) Pour in batter into a well... - 41.9812
Fig Bar Bread
Stir to combine thoroughly the first 4 ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring till well blended.
In small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix in crumbled fig... - 41.9132
Smyrna Fig Dessert
1. In a bowl, add gelatin, sprinkle water on it and leave till it turns spongy; place this bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and heat uuntil dissolved
2. In a saucepan, add wine and sugar along with brandy and lemon juice and let the sugar dissolve... - 41.7967
Grease and lightly flour a 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy.
Add egg and... - 41.4734
FOR THE ZABAGLIONE, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and marsala in a large, heatproof bowl.
Set the bowl over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water, and whisk the mixture constantly until it has about tripled in volume, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the bowl... - 41.2163
Combine flour, 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the wheat germ, sugar, orange rind and salt in bowl.
Stir well to blend.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
Add 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the orange juice, a little at a time, mixing lightly... - 41.1954
The fig puff is a fig and cream dessert made with added cherries and almonds for ganish. Combined with marmalade and egg whites, I like to serve the fig puff slightly chilled, its delicious! - 41.0658
Fig Spice Cake
Remove stems from figs, cut up and soak for 1 hour.
Measure into a bowl.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9"x9" pan.
Add to the wet ingredients.
Stir, adding the figs.
Pour into the pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until cake begins to pull away from the... - 40.975
Date And Fig Pudding
1. Remove seeds from dates and chop them. Slice the figs also.
2. Keep 1 tbsp sliced figs for topping. Boil the rest and the dates in 1/2 cup water with 1/2 tsp of baking soda, stirring fequently.
3. Sift flour with baking powder. Add dates, figs and walnuts... - 40.804
Fig-stuffed Baked Apples
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig-stuffed baked apples is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now... - 40.5398
Caramelized Fresh Figs
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cinnamon, butter and 1/4 cup of water. Place the pan over a low flame.
2. Allow the sugar to melt, without stirring.
3. Increase the flame and bring the syrup to a boil, stirring continuously with a skewer until the... - 40.526
Oven Steamed Figgy Pudding Christmas Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 1/2-quart metal steamed-pudding mold or fluted tube pan.
2. With kitchen shears, cut stems from figs, then cut figs into small pieces. In 2-quart saucepan, combine figs and milk. Cover and cook over medium-low heat,... - 39.9139
Figs And Dates With Whipped Yogurt
1) In a colander, lined with cheesecloth, drain the yogurt for 40 minutes. (For firmer cheese, you can drain the yogurt longer.)
2) In a large bowl, combine the figs, dates, apple juice and walnuts. Toss well and let the mixture marinate for 30... - 39.5066
Grease a 2-pt. basin.
Wash, dry and chop the figs.
Mix the flour, suet, breadcrumbs, baking-powder, sugar, salt, nutmeg and figs.
Beat the egg with some of the milk and stir into the mixture.
Add milk as necessary to make the mixture of a dropping... - 39.4773
Add sugar and lemon juice to hot water.
Cook until sugar dissolves.
Add figs and cook rapidly for 10 minutes.
Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add sliced lemons and cook rapidly for 10 to 15 minutes, or until figs are clear.
Cover, and let stand for 12... - 38.874
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 38.7274
Steamed Individual Fig Puddings
Rinse figs, dry on a towel, and clip stems before grinding.
Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy, add sugar, and continue to work with a spoon until light.
Add eggs and mix.
Add figs and stir to blend.
Add fruit juice or milk alternately with... - 37.9456
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 37.8761
Frittura Difichi Ruspoli
Soak figs in the rum for 1 hour, turn often to completely even out flavor.
In a bowl slowly stir the flour into the water and vanilla mixture.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Add walnuts and mix well.
Put about 3/4 inch of oil into skillet and set on medium... - 37.8668
Steamed Fig Pudding
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with next 7 ingredients.
Add finely chopped or ground suet, figs and raisins and stir thoroughly to distribute.
Combine the molasses, milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix well.
Add to the flour mixture and beat until well... - 37.8587
Fig Cream Charlotte
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Combine fig juice, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Bring to a boiling point and simmer 3 minutes.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Cool until mixture begins to thicken and add lemon juice and almond extract.
Cut half the figs... - 37.6737
Figs And Blackberries On Toast
1. Quarter the figs, though not slicing them all the way through
2. Cut out four pieces of double thickness foil in squares, place three figs and a quartr of the blackberries on each
3. Cut the orange rind into thin strips and mix with the juice... - 36.7201
1. Cut sponge into small cubes, blend or process until crumbled. Sprinkle with Amaretto and set aside.
2. Combine caster sugar, water, Cassis and redcurrant jelly in a small saucepan over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3... - 36.5692
Wrapped Figs With Praline Butter
1. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, praline and Ricard or any other aniseed flavored spirit
2. Mix well and then tip it into a large bowl to cool
3. Set down four pieces of greaseproof paper that are about 15 cm (6 inch) square on the... - 36.551
Spicy Fig Torte
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.). Grease the bottom of a nine-inch spring-form pan.
2. Mix the almonds, peel, figs and crumbs. Mix the spices and baking powder and add to the almond mixture. Add the cognac and mix with the fingers.
3. Beat the egg yolks... - 36.4613
Figs With Lemon Cream
1. In a bowl, blend cream cheese, cream, sugar and lemon juice. Use an electric whisk
2. Peel figs. Cut into halves and then quarters.
3. Arrange the figs into 6 dessert dishes.
4. Spoon the cheese mixture on top of the figs, dividing equally into the... - 36.4152
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 36.2932
Compote Of Figs With Almonds
1 In a saucepan, put the sugar, water and vanilla pod.
2 Gently heat to dissolve the sugar.
3 Add in the whole figs.
4 Gently stew very in the vanilla syrup for 10 to 15 minutes, depending upon their ripeness.
5 Remove the vanilla pod.
6 Stir in... - 36.2575
Fig Bar Nesselrode
Cut fig bars into small dice.
Scald milk in double boiler Beat eggs slightly, add sugar and salt, pour part of hot milk into egg mixture, blend and return to double boiler.
Cook until mixture coats a spoon, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add gelatin... - 36.2012
Cucidati Sicilian Fig Cookies
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor and pulse several times to
mix. Add butter pieces and pulse again until mixture is reduced to fine powder.
2. Add all 5 eggs at once and continue to pulse until... - 36.0052
Chocolate Fig Clusters
In a saucepan, cream butter and brown sugar.
Fold in egg and vanilla extract.
Mix in figs.
Over moderate heat, while stirring, cook 5-7 minutes or until brown sugar and butter have melted.
Off heat, mix in puffed rice.
Let cool slightly.
Shape into balls,... - 35.983
Steamed Fig Pudding
Steamed Fig Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 35.8567
Spiced Apple And Fig Jam
The spiced apple and fig jam is prepared with apples and dried figs. Cooked along with pectin and sugar with spices for flavor, the spiced apple and pectin jam can be sealed and stored for later use. It can be served with buns and toasts. - 35.8194
Prepare the beaten egg white mixture as for Coconut Macaroons.
Fold the figs, dates, and almonds into the egg white mixture, along with the lemon rind.
With a teaspoon dipped in water, place small dollops of the mixture on the baking wafers; set the wafers on... - 35.7797
Steamed Fig Pudding
1. Rub 2 1-quart molds, or a larger mold with margarine or butter; put water on to boil.
2. Put the suet through the food chopper, then rub it between palms of hands until creamy. Gradually work the sugar into the suet until mixture is blended and fluffy; add... - 35.7787
Turkish Fig Delight
Wash and dry figs, cut into small pieces.
Cover them with boiling water and leave to soak overnight.
Simmer figs in the water in which they were soaked until very tender.
Remove from heat and sieve into pulp.
Mix in lemon rind, lemon juice and honey and boil,... - 35.7619
Fig Nut Confection
Soak figs in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Remove ends and put through food chopper, along with nuts, using medium blade.
Mix figs and nuts and pat into an 8 x 8-inch square on a buttered pan or sheet.
In a small saucepan,... - 35.6972
Fresh Figs With Creamy Topping
1) In each of the 4 dessert dishes place 2 fresh figs.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the evaporated milk until frothy.
3) Beat in the honey, vanilla and cinnamon until it acquires a whipped cream consistency.
4) Spoon equally over the figs placed in the... - 35.4044
Fig Nut Fool
1. In the food processor chop the figs roughly and put with rum, lemon and 1/2 cup water.
2. Let it blend until smooth.
3. Beat the whipping cream until stiff.
4. Roast the walnuts on high heat for 4 minutes, rub the skins off and chop.
5.... - 35.338
Baked Figs In Red Wine
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. Start cutting the stems from the tops of the figs and the tiny leaves from the bottoms, make suere not to cut into the flesh more than required, also slice the figs in half lengthwise
3. In... - 35.2147
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 35.1626
Fresh Figs And Yogurt
1) In hot water, submerge the figs for about a minute.
2) Drain the figs properly and peel them. Then quarter each fig.
2) Lightly beat the cream and blend it well into the yoghurt.
3) Into 4 sherbet glasses, spoon some of the cream mixture.
4) Put a... - 35.0586
Fresh Fig & Ricotta Tulips
Rinse figs and pat dry.
Trim off stems.
To open figs into tulip shapes cut each fig into 4 petals by cutting through fig from stem end to about 1/2 inch from other end.
Cover and chill, if made ahead.
In a blender container, combine cheese, lemon peel, salt,... - 34.9275
Steamed Christmas Fig Pudding
Cook the figs with the milk in a double boiler for 20 min.
Combine the suet, bread crumbs, and eggs.
Add the cooked fig mixture with the sifted dry ingredients and the orange rind, and mix well.
Pour into a 2 qt greased or oiled, covered pudding mold.
Steam... - 34.7809
Steamed Fig Pudding
Chop the suet and figs and mix them together with a wooden spoon or with your hands.
Soak the bread crumbs in milk and add to the suet mixture.
Beat in the eggs, add honey, and mix thoroughly.
Pour into a mold which has a tight-fitting lid.
Cover and place in... - 34.6535
Fig Dessert Recipes By Category