- » Fig Cookie
Fig Cookie Recipes
Fig cookie is made with dried fig and has the wholesomeness of the fruit in it. Fig cookies often contain nuts and are quite chewy. Vanilla essence or extract along with spices like cinnamon and ginger also go into ... More »
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
3) Cream sugar with shortening and then beat in eggs, milk, and vanilla.
4) Roll the dough on a dusted surface and cut into thin strips.
5) Stuff with fig... - 46.9886
Crunchy Fig Cookies
Combine the figs, water and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the figs are soft.
Stir in the walnuts.
To prepare the dough, cream together the butter and sugar, blending... - 43.5521
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 34.425
Beat eggs until foamy.
Beat in sugar and vanilla extract.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture.
Add figs and nuts (2 cups finely cut dates may be used in place of the figs): spread in a greased 9 inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.2992
Fig Cookie Recipes By Category