- » Fig Bread
Fig Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig bread recipes.
Golden Fig Bread
Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl.
Mix in the walnuts and figs.
Thoroughly blend eggs, milk, oil, and extract.
Add to dry... - 45.7162
Fabulous Fig Bread
In a med.sized heat proof bowl, combine the figs and pistachios, add boiling water and let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2, inch loaf pan.In med.sized... - 43.9561
Banana Fig Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Into large bowl sift together flour and baking powder.
In small bowl beat sugar and butter together until creamy.
Add eggs and beat until well blended.
Add egg mixture to dry ingredients.
Stir just until smooth.
Add bananas, orange... - 41.4083
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cover figs with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and dry figs; cut into thin slices.
Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together; cut in shortening until mixture re- sembles coarse cornmeal.
Mix orange rind,... - 41.0539
1. Place the flour, ground ginger, dried yeast and caster sugar in a bowl with the chopped figs and a pinch of salt.
2. Heat the milk on Microwave Power HIGH for 20 sec, until just tepid. Use sufficient milk to mix the ingredients to a soft manageable dough.... - 31.8149
You May Also Like!
Stewed Fresh Figs
Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer, uncovered, 15-30 minutes until figs are clear and tender; cover and cool in liquid.
Serve at room temperature with a little liquid poured over each serving.
If you like, pass heavy or light cream. - 26.6129
Fig Bar Bread
Stir to combine thoroughly the first 4 ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring till well blended.
In small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix in crumbled fig... - 43.5249
Fig Oatmeal Muffins
Combine quick-cooking rolled oats and milk; let stand 15 minutes.
In mixing bowl stir to combine thoroughly the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, cooking oil, oat mixture, and dried figs; add all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just till... - 36.8547
Honey Fig Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
2. In large bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer, beat egg, honey, milk, biscuit mix, baking soda and lemon peel until well combined. Stir in figs and nuts.
3. Turn batter into... - 35.6341
Apple And Fig Oatmeal Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Take 50 g (2 oz) (4 tablespoons) of the margarine and grease a 20cm (8 in) square tin, 5 cm (2 in) deep.
Line with greaseproof (parchment) paper.
3 Rub the rest of the margarine into the flour, and add the... - 43.6037
Simple Prune Bread
1. In a pan, combine the prunes, apple juice, figs, vanilla, and orange rind.
2. Simmer and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes.
3. Keep stirring to avoid it from sticking to the bottom.
4. Serve as an excellent butter... - 30.376
Fig Bar Bread Pudding With Amaretto Sauce
Combine bread and crumbled cookies in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine skim milk and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Pour over bread mixture; cover and chill 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Uncover bread mixture and bake... - 35.4635
Coffee Can Fig And Nut Bread
Sprinkle the yeast on the warm water and sugar.
Allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes; it should bubble up.
Use a pastry brush to paint the insides of two 13-ounce coffee cans lavishly with the melted butter.
Do the same with the insides of the plastic... - 43.2662
Fig And Walnut Bread
1. Put the flours in the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and molasses, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a slightly sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes until the... - 35.6559
Orange Fig Muffins
Orange Fig Muffins is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Orange Fig Muffins; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.174