- » Fig Apricot Chicken
Fig Apricot Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fig apricot chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fig apricot chicken recipes.
Cornish Game Hens With Figs And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place figs in a small heatproof bowl. Pour enough boiling water over figs to cover. Let stand 2 minutes; drain. Return figs to bowl. Add port and rosemary; let steep 10 minutes.
2. Rinse hens and pat dry inside and out. Rub inside... - 27.0856
Apricot Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix celery, onion and butter.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3- 5 minutes stirring in between.
4) Blend remaining stuffing ingredients and mix.
5) With a spoon fill the mixture in... - 46.0677
Brazilian Chicken And Quinoa
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add onion to drippings in pan. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 31.8489
Aguillette De Volaille Nouveau
Pound the chicken breasts flat, top with crayfish tails and 1 oz (30 ml) of cheese.
Fold and roll to encase filling.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Blend the seasonings with the bread crumbs.
Combine the milk and the egg.
Dust the chicken with the flour, dip into... - 43.7741
New American Barbecue Sauce
In heavy 12-inch skillet over medium heat, toast Seasoning Mix, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes or until smoke is visible and seasonings begin to darken.
Whisk in oil; cook about 1 minute more.
Add margarine and as it melts, whisk until all is... - 37.3434
Roast Turkey Breast With Dried Fruits & Cranberries
Trim any fat off turkey and discard; rinse breast and pat dry.
Lay skin up in a 9 by 13-inch pan; surround with dried fruit and pour broth over fruit.
Tightly cover pan with foil.
Bake in a 400° oven until a thermometer in center of thickest part of breast... - 32.9341
Cornish Hens With Fruited Wild Rice
Combine figs and dried apricots in a small bowl.
Bring brandy to a simmer in a small saucepan; pour over fig mixture.
Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots; saute 5... - 42.4317
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394