- » Fiesta Salad
Fiesta Salad Recipes
Fiesta Salad is a colourful, attractive and tangy Mexican salad that can be included as part of a meal or can form a complete meal by itself considering that it is packed with healthy components and loaded with ... More »
Black Bean Salad Fiesta
How about a nice colorful bowl of salad? This salad is rich in protein and fiber and is low fat. This salad has black bean as its main ingredient, but has loads of other ingredients too. Full of flavor, this is a must try. Watch the video, and try it out! - 116.721
I had time to film this over the weekend for you guys! This is one salad that I have OFTEN! It's a real treat and it's so easy to pack and bring to work (just make sure you separately place the liquids in a different container) - 108.449
Fiesta Turkey And Dean Salad
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Add dried beans, parsley, garlic, water and turkey to it.
3. Cover the cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 10-11 hrs.
4. Once done, check that the beans are tender.
5. Drain the beans and keep the drain mixture in a large... - 48.7786
Zucchini Fiesta Salad
Steam zucchini and crookneck squash over boiling water until crisp-tender (about 3 minutes).
Plunge into ice water to cool; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Add drained squash and stir lightly; chill for 30... - 46.1637
Fiesta Chicken Salad
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F
2. Put margarine in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Keep in oven; until margarine is melted.
3. Take the pan from oven. Tilt pan to coat with margarine.
4. Using a knife, cut chicken breast halves in half... - 44.5109
1. Measure the rice and wash it.
2. Halve the paw paw and peel its skin and remove its seeds. Cut the flesh into slices.
3. For preparing mango - Peel the skin of mango and cut its flesh.
4. Take a saucepan, add twice amount of water... - 44.31
Grilled Fiesta Salad
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add 2 tablespoons lime juice.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place... - 43.6707
Gently press tortillas into two 16-ounce round casseroles, allowing edges to extend above casseroles.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until edges are light brown, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Carefully remove tortilla shells; cool.
Crumble ground beef into 24-ounce... - 42.6138
1) Rinse the lettuce and dry it well. Tear into bite-sized pieces and chill properly.
2) Cut the pepper into rings and throw away the seeds.
3) Peel the cucumbers, score them and finely slice.
4) Peel the oranges and take out all the white pith.... - 41.247
Combine the mayonnaise and seasonings in a salad bowl.
Add drained beans and other vegetables.
Mix well and chill.
Add the bacon at the last minute to retain its crispness.
Garnish with lettuce before serving. - 41.0612
Fiesta salad is a cheese and vegetable salad. Prepared with monterey jack cheese along with mixed veggies and jalapenos for taste, the fiesta salad is dressed with salsa and italain dressing for mingled flavors to it. - 31.4332
Fiesta Fruit Salad
Drain all fruit very well on paper towels.
In bowl, add sour cream to fruit and stir.
Chill overnight. - 31.4139
Florida Fiesta Salad
Combine orange and grapefruit sections, kidney beans, celery pimiento and parsley in large bowl.
Combine oil, orange juice, onion, salt, oregano and thyme in small jar or bowl; mix well and pour over salad.
Cover salad and refrigerate 2 hours.
To serve, spoon... - 30.7422
Tear the lettuce into bitesize pieces, and place in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
Layer all the remaining ingredients except the chili.
Heat chili to boiling.
Just before serving, pour chili over all, and toss well.
Serve immediately. - 30.2304
Fiesta Salad Recipes By Category