- » Fiesta Rice
Fiesta Rice Recipes
Fiesta Rice is essentially a savoury brown rice preparation that perfectly complements any Mexican main dish such as chicken and corn enchiladas. The nutty flavour of brown rice adds great appeal to this healthy ... More »
1. In a medium size saucepan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add onion and pepper and sautÃ© until limp.
3. Stir in the juice and garlic powder and bring to a boil.
4. Add rice and bring to a boil again, stirring to prevent the... - 40.8888
Fiesta Shrimp And Rice
1) In a saucepan, melt margarine on medium heat.
2) In another pan mix all ingredients except for peas and shrimp. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes until rice is almost done.
3) Add peas and shrimp and simmer for 15 more minutes or until... - 40.7936
Heat water, salt, mustard and nutmeg to boiling.
Stir in rice; remove from heat.
Cover; let stand until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble bacon and reserve.
Drain fat, reserving 2... - 38.3694
Saute onions, celery, and green pepper in butter until tender.
Stir in next 7 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until rice is done.
Garnish with pimiento and a green onion fan, if... - 34.89
In large skillet, cook and stir onion and green pepper in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper and rice.
Simmer uncovered over low heat, about 15 minutes, until flavors are blended and mixture is hot. - 24.91
You May Also Like!
Fiesta Beans And Rice
Combine 1 1/2 cups water, rice, and next 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until rice is lender and liquid is absorbed.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic;... - 38.3385
Southern Style Fiesta Rice
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
3 In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions, celery, and green pepper until tender.
4 Blend in the next 7 ingredients in the skillet.
5 Transfer the mixture... - 45.1961
Stuffed Bell Peppers With Fiesta Rice
Turn a simple dish into a gourmet meal using this Stuffed Bell Peppers with Fiesta Rice recipe. Watch this video to learn this dish, that can be a great addition to your special meals. The combination is great, and the meat, peppers and rice make it a... - 113.101
1. Measure the rice and wash it.
2. Halve the paw paw and peel its skin and remove its seeds. Cut the flesh into slices.
3. For preparing mango - Peel the skin of mango and cut its flesh.
4. Take a saucepan, add twice amount of water... - 44.0959
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 83.3842
Mexican Style Seasoned Cabbage
Would you like to make a raw Mexican rice for which no cooking is required. Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe where the cooked rice is simply replaced with raw cabbage so it makes the dish low carb too. So get going with this amazing video... - 131.08
In large saucepan combine frozen meatballs, chicken broth, spaghetti sauce, parsley, onion, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or till meatballs are hot.
Stir in nuts.
Blend cornstarch and water; stir into meat mixture.
Cook... - 34.253
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 38.5469
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 42.7881
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 41.792
Fiesta Rice Recipes By Category