- » Fiesta Chili
Fiesta Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fiesta chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fiesta chili recipes.
The Chili Fiesta spicy meat dish which my husband looks forward too. The well flavored and mouthwatering dish is perfect for an informal dinner at home. You simply cant miss this Chili Fiesta recipe, especially if you like spicy food! - 38.3293
Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare crusts: Lightly spray 2 Flan Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
In Batter Bowl combine corn-muffin mix, eggs, milk and corn; stir to combine.
Pour half of batter into each Flan Pan and bake 20 minutes.
Cool corn-bread crusts... - 46.3291
Fiesta Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in butter in deep saucepan until tender; add beef.
Cook until browned, breaking up with a fork.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water or wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes; add beans.
Simmer for... - 40.4727
You May Also Like!
Tear the lettuce into bitesize pieces, and place in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
Layer all the remaining ingredients except the chili.
Heat chili to boiling.
Just before serving, pour chili over all, and toss well.
Serve immediately. - 30.4562
Fiesta Meat Loaf
Fiesta Meat Loaf is easy to prepare recipe. Fiesta Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with oats and onion, flavored with chili powder. Fiesta Meat Loaf is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 32.53
1. Combine the cheeses and set aside.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brush one side of each tortilla lightly with water. Lay 4 of the tortillas, moist side down, on the baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture on each of the 4... - 26.9682
Fiesta Corn Pudding
Beat the eggs lightly in a medium bowl.
Stir in corn bread mix; add corn, milk and margarine.
Grease a 6-cup casserole with oil.
Place 1/2 of the corn mixture in the casserole.
Add cheese and chilies.
Add remaining corn.
Bake for 45 minutes at 350°. - 32.2057
Fiesta Wax Beans
1. Prepare beans by draining them and reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
2. In saucepan cook celery in butter until tender.
3. Add reserved liquid and bouillon cube and simmer till bouillon cube is dissolved.
4. Heat through stirring in chili sauce and... - 33.1221
Fiesta Corn Salad
In large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
In small bowl, whisk together chili sauce and remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; pour over bean mixture and stir to coat.
Refrigerate. - 28.9957
Mexicali Fiesta Dip
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
Heat 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with taco chips. - 31.224
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
1) Spread chili powder and pepper to one side each, on both the chicken pieces.
2) Sprinkle shredded cheese and chopped green chili peppers on the chicken pieces.
3) Roll up the pieces tightly and secure with wooden toothpicks.
4) Now, roll... - 42.7588
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and salt and saute until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside about 5... - 38.6483
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
Season one side of each chicken with chili powder and pepper.
Place one stick of cheese on each breast.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of olives down center.
Fold edges over to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Carefully roll in melted butter, then... - 37.6702