- » Fiesta Chicken
Fiesta Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fiesta chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fiesta chicken recipes.
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 83.3842
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 46.9043
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 42.7881
Colorful Fiesta Chicken
1. In small bowl, mix together flour, salt, paprika, turmeric and pepper and dredge the chicken one piece at a time, dredging to coat.
2. In 12-inch frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook chicken fuming for about 15 minutes or until brown on... - 42.6082
Fiesta Chicken Breasts
1) Follow package instructions to cook fettuccine and drain well.
2) Keep warm after transferring to serving platter.
3) In the meantime, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and stir in chicken.
4) Brown the chicken for... - 42.1212
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 41.792
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 38.5469
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and salt and saute until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside about 5... - 37.267
Spicy Fiesta Chicken
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup salsa, and salt in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Combine the next 5 ingredients in a shallow pan, and mix well.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, and dredge in the breadcrumb mixture; repeat and set aside.
Melt butter in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch... - 35.2183
Fiesta Chicken is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 27.7379
Fiesta Chicken Wings
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce and salsa; reserve 1 cup for dipping.
In nonmetal bowl, coat wings with remaining sauce.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Grill wings over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning... - 23.2835
Fiesta Chicken Recipes By Category