- » Fiesta Chicken
Fiesta Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fiesta chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fiesta chicken recipes.
Tex Mex Chicken Fiesta
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together soup, water, chili powder and cumin.
Cook 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add all remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup each cheese.
Spoon mixture into 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
Top with remaining... - 45.5126
Next Day Chicken Fiesta Salad
1. Prepare tomatoes by cutting into thin wedges.
2. In a large bowl place lettuce such that it settles to the bottom of the bowl.
3. In a plate place to layer as follows cheese, beans, chicken or turkey, tomatoes, jicama and if desired,... - 44.8537
Chicken Fiesta Buns
This Chicken Fiesta Buns is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of chicken and buns - this Chicken Fiesta Buns is something you must not want to miss out on! - 34.6549
1 Cook noodles, following label directions; drain.
Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2 While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half.
Arrange in a... - 28.6638
You May Also Like!
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 80.1848
Fiesta Chicken is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 28.9368
Fiesta Chicken Wings
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce and salsa; reserve 1 cup for dipping.
In nonmetal bowl, coat wings with remaining sauce.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Grill wings over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning... - 25.3593
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 40.5104
Jeanine Friesen's Fiesta Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. On a flat surface lay chicken breast, and with a sharp knife cut 4-5 vertical slits on it.
3. Open the slits like fan, cover it with saran wrap, and pound it flat. Set it aside.
4. In a large mixing... - 98.4671
Fiesta Chicken Breasts
1) Follow package instructions to cook fettuccine and drain well.
2) Keep warm after transferring to serving platter.
3) In the meantime, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and stir in chicken.
4) Brown the chicken for... - 41.9263
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 44.3584
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
These Fiesta Chicken Rolls taste marvelous ! Try these chicken rolls stuffed with cheese and onion seasonings along with greens and vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Fiesta Chicken Rolls is welcome. - 37.6559
Colorful Fiesta Chicken
1. In small bowl, mix together flour, salt, paprika, turmeric and pepper and dredge the chicken one piece at a time, dredging to coat.
2. In 12-inch frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook chicken fuming for about 15 minutes or until brown on... - 42.7916
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.6189
Fiesta Chicken Recipes By Category