- » Fiesta Chef Salad
Fiesta Chef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fiesta chef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fiesta chef salad recipes.
Fiesta Chicken Salad
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F
2. Put margarine in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Keep in oven; until margarine is melted.
3. Take the pan from oven. Tilt pan to coat with margarine.
4. Using a knife, cut chicken breast halves in half... - 44.5109
Fiesta Turkey And Dean Salad
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Add dried beans, parsley, garlic, water and turkey to it.
3. Cover the cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 10-11 hrs.
4. Once done, check that the beans are tender.
5. Drain the beans and keep the drain mixture in a large... - 48.7786
Shrimp Fiesta Mold
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Stir in 1 cup cold water, lemon juice, horseradish, and hot pepper sauce.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in the shrimp and chopped oranges.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Chill till firm.
Unmold on lettuce-lined plate and pass... - 35.0845
Chipotie Ranch Chicken Salad
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place chicken in a large plastic bag and sprinkle with a mixture of chipotle seasoning and salt. Close the bag and shake lightly to evenly coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to allow the seasoning to permeate chicken piece - 26.0188