- » Fiesta Bean
Fiesta Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fiesta bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fiesta bean recipes.
Fiesta Beans And Rice
Combine 1 1/2 cups water, rice, and next 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until rice is lender and liquid is absorbed.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic;... - 40.0158
Fiesta Wax Beans
1. Prepare beans by draining them and reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
2. In saucepan cook celery in butter until tender.
3. Add reserved liquid and bouillon cube and simmer till bouillon cube is dissolved.
4. Heat through stirring in chili sauce and... - 32.9056
Seven Layer Fiesta
1. In a large shallow bowl or glass baking dish, spread warmed refried beans in a 1/2-inch layer across the bottom. Repeat layering with other ingredients, as desired, making effective use of the variety of colors and flavors.
2. Garnish with sliced ripe... - 27.147
Fiesta Ranch Bean Dip
Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan until well blended.
Warm over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Pour into serving bowl; top with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.1564
You May Also Like!
Black Bean Salad Fiesta
How about a nice colorful bowl of salad? This salad is rich in protein and fiber and is low fat. This salad has black bean as its main ingredient, but has loads of other ingredients too. Full of flavor, this is a must try. Watch the video, and try it out! - 116.721
Fiesta Nachos has a smooth taste. Fiesta Nachos is an easy to make dish. Fiesta Nachos tastes better with cheese. - 41.8344
Place beans, tomato juice, onion, garlic, cumin, and cayenne in a food processor or blender and puree. - 31.4465
Soak beans overnight in water to cover (or cover beans with water, bring to a boil, boil 2 minutes, let stand 1 hour).
Add pork and garlic, cook slowly in the soaking water for about 1 hour, or until pork is tender.
Add more water, if necessary.
Meanwhile,... - 40.5404
Fiesta Corn Salad
In large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
In small bowl, whisk together chili sauce and remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; pour over bean mixture and stir to coat.
Refrigerate. - 28.7702
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.341
1. To prepare the beans thoroughly mash them in liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, vanilla and egg and then beat well adding beans.
4. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients and combine 1/2... - 46.6948
Fiesta hamburger is a ground beef burger, prepared with cheese and beans. Seasoned and skillet cooked the fiesta hamburgers are best served on toasted round buns. - 36.5423
Fiesta Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in butter in deep saucepan until tender; add beef.
Cook until browned, breaking up with a fork.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water or wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes; add beans.
Simmer for... - 40.2569
Peach And Bean Salsa With Tortilla Chips
Salsas are cool accompaniments with most mains be it pasta, fish or other meats. Watch chef Ginny showing how to make Peach and Bean Salsa with four different kinds of beans, chopped peach and a dressing. Good to serve with tortilla chips. - 98.8342