- » Fettuccine Marinara
Fettuccine Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fettuccine marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fettuccine marinara recipes.
Chicken Breasts Marinara Over Fettuccine
For the sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine the onions and the 1 tablespoon water.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), the 1 1/2 cups water, celery, parsley, vinegar, oregano, thyme,... - 40.8129
Fettuccine Alfredo A La Marinara
1) In large uncovered Dutch oven boil water add fettuccine, cooking oil and salt and first amount of cook for about 9 to 11 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) In a saucepan over medium-low heat mix butter and... - 38.058
You May Also Like!
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil for about 10 minutes, until golden and softened.
2) Stir in the herbs, tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper, then stir occasionally and simmer for about 30 minutes, until the sauce is thick and... - 33.8567
Quick Chicken Marinara
1) In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and stir in chicken and pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 3 minutes and pour in sauce.
3) Cook for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat until chicken is cooked well.
4) Serve hot over hot fettuccine and... - 28.5555
Zucchini Fettucine With Marinara Sauce
To make another fast and easy raw entrée is by making zucchini pasta. This pasta is low on carb and gluten free! Stay tuned to watch this video on a gluten free recipe! - 110.693
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 37.1962
Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Saute onion in oil until golden.
Add tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in crab or shrimp.
Bring 10 cups water... - 40.9639
Spaghetti With Seafood Marinara Sauce
1) Place the oysters under cold running water and scrub them well with a stiff brush.
2) Put them on tray and help oysters relax by refrigerating for 1 hour.
3) Remove the shell of oysters, saving oyster.
4) Into a small bowl, strain oyster... - 41.2028
1) Cook the penne al dente for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil, saute onions on medium flame till soft. Mix in capers, garlic, basil, oregano and bay leaf and cook for a minute while stirring.
3) Add in... - 40.447
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.589
1. Remove sausages from casing and cook in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned.
2. Drain off the oil and add butter, garlic, shallots and mushrooms. Cook until tender and lightly browned.
3. Add wine and cook until reduced.Stir... - 32.2161
Pasta Puttanesca With Sardines
1) Chop olives roughly along with capers.
2) Follow the package directions to cook pasta until al dente.
3) In the meantime, take a medium saucepan; pour marinara sauce in it and cook over medium-high heat.
4) Stir in chopped olives with... - 35.8146