- » Fettuccine Goat Cheese
Fettuccine Goat Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fettuccine goat cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fettuccine goat cheese recipes.
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Leeks And Zucchini
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add sliced leeks and saute until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini and saute until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup half and half and crumbled goat... - 39.0936
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Swiss Chard
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for 8 or 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chard and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, just long... - 37.3343
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Peppers
1. In medium bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Thinly slice tomatoes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add peppers; cook,... - 36.427
You May Also Like!
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, omiting the salt if desired; drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Return the pasta to the pot with 1/2 cup of the cooking water and place over low heat. Add the cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and... - 22.6388
Pasta With Onions And Goat Cheese
1) In a small bowl, mix goat cheese and milk. Blend thoroughly and set aside.
2) Follow the package instruction to cook pasta, without salt. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
4) Sauté... - 44.0728
Seafood Pasta Primavera With Goat Cheese
On a diagonal angle, cut asparagus tips 4 cm. in length from the top. Cut remaining stalk in half lengthwise and cut diagonal pieces 2 cm in length. In pot of boiling, salted water, blanch asparagus pieces for 30 seconds, remove and cool in cold water. In... - 28.3865
Goat Cheese & Spinach Pasta
1 In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil over medium-high heat; stir in pasta and cook until just tender to bite, 8 to 10 minutes. (Or cook pasta according to package directions.) Stir spinach into boiling water with... - 26.1384
Goats Cheese With Watercress
1) Take a bowl and beat goats cheese and cream together, until a soft and smooth mixture is formed.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter and then put in the cheese mixture. Cook, stirring continuously, until thoroughly heated.
3) Toss pasta in and... - 32.2761
Goats Cheese With Parma Ham
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take a grill pan and arrange cheese slices on it. Place it over the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
3) In the meantime, take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic... - 40.89
Penne With Tomatoes, Black Olives And Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and saute garlic and onions by cooking for 4 minutes such that softened.
2. With the back of a spoon Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up and cook reducing the heat to medium-low until... - 38.8073
Fettuccine With Red Pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add fettuccine and cook until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat, add garlic and red pepper, cook for 2 minutes.
Add spring onions and pepper and cook for a further 1 minute.
3. Drain pasta and... - 34.7019