- » Fettuccine Asparagus
Fettuccine Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fettuccine asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fettuccine asparagus recipes.
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Smoked Salmon
1. Take a bowl and blend basil, butter, parsley, thyme and chives using for preparing herb butter.
2. Season using pepper and salt, cover and store in the refrigerator for about 48 hours.
3. Remove the tough ends of asparagus and chop... - 46.6519
Fettuccine With Asparagus
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic until it is sizzling but not brown.
Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, and parsley.
Cook at alow boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
Break up the tomatoes.
Add the asparagus (frozen or... - 41.4826
Green Fettuccine With Asparagus And Bacon
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and onions and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is softened but not browned. Stir in asparagus. Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 27.16
You May Also Like!
Lemon Asparagus And Mushroom Fettuccine
Lemon Asparagus And Mushroom Fettuccine gives a classical Italian touch to your menu. Cheese on the top of the Lemon asparagus and Mushroom Fettucccine looks like a creamy dressing. Give this recipe a try and make your meal fancy. - 38.6907
Fettuccine And Asparagus In Parmesan Sauce
In 12-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms and garlic and saute briefly, about 2 minutes.
Stir in asparagus and set aside.
In small bowl combine egg and ricotta cheese, mixing until smooth; add milk and Parmesan cheese and stir to... - 30.4011
Fresh Herb Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and herbs, blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for... - 44.16
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Lemon Cream
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
Add the dried pasta, stirring to separate the strands.
Follow the package directions and cook until al dente, 10 to 15 minutes.
If using fresh pasta, cook it for 1 to 2 minutes after the sauce is ready.
Meanwhile,... - 42.3058
Fettuccine With Grilled Asparagus, Peas And Lemon
1. In a saucepan, boil water, drop pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse and set aside.
2. Trim asparagus and set aside.
3. Place asparagus on grill and cook until it starts to develop few blackened spots, but still little... - 101.296
Fettuccine Primavera With Toasted Almonds
Steam broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fresh fettuccine for 5 to 7 minutes, dried for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Meanwhile, in... - 38.9414
Green And Gold Fettuccine With Salmon
1) In a medium bowl, put salmon and break them into large chunks with a fork and remove bone and skin (if desired).
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it over medium-high heat until hot and sauté garlic until golden.
3) Stir in parsley, oregano,... - 41.4857
Fettuccine With Herbed Prosciutto
1 . In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add garlic, sage and thyme. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Stir in broth, prosciutto and asparagus; simmer 1 -2 minutes, until heated through.
2. Add fettuccine to skillet; toss to mix well. Cook 1 minute... - 29.2607
Fettuccine Prima Vera
Fettuccine Prima Vera is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 36.2566
Fettuccine With Scallops, Citrus And Herbs
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta and asparagus.
Put the wine and the crushed garlic in a medium-large saucepan and bring just to a simmer.
Add the scallops and cook gently for 30 seconds until they are opaque.
Remove the scallops to a bowl... - 42.969
Fettuccine Asparagus Recipes By Category
Fettuccine Asparagus Dish: