- » Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce
Fettuccine Alfredo Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fettuccine alfredo sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fettuccine alfredo sauce recipes.
Fettuccine With Light Alfredo Sauce
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, bring the evaporated milk to a simmer over moderate heat. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, green onions and parsley. As soon as it has melted, and the sauce is thick and creamy, pour over... - 24.5608
Fettuccine Alfredo - Sauce
All you people who are reading this, today is your lucky day. Our chef is going to share with you a tasty Italian dish. Check out this video of the yummy and delicious Alfredo Sauce. A great sauce which is cooked with fettuccine. Everyone should definitely... - 101.069
Creamy Fettucine Alfredo
If you're looking for a no-meat pasta recipe that will comfort you on a cold wintry night, this is it. Join James in his kitchen while he prepares the classic and delicious pasta in a creamy sauce. So, when a craving strikes for a comforting pasta dish with... - 103.965
Shrimp And Fettuccine Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Super Italian meal. This amazing video makes a lovely preparation of fettuccine with a luscious cheesy sauce and shrimp. Seasoned to perfection, this dish is sure to win hearts and make everyone happy. Try this any day a special occasion. - 105.906
Boil noodles in kettle of salted water.
Meanwhile beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk and cream.
When well blended, beat in cheese, salt, and plenty of black pepper.
Drain noodles well; toss with sauce. - 30.9796
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Classic alfredo sauce. Watch this video to prepare a rich and creamy alfredo sauce at home. A heavenly convergence of butter, cream and cheese gives you a thick sauce loaded with restaurant style flavor. Serve it over pasta and enjoy a real Italian dinner. - 95.3357
Fettuccine Alfredo With Egg Noodle
Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain well.
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat while noodles are cooking.
Pour noodles into warm, buttered bowl, and top with sauce.
Toss with parmesan cheese and pepper.
You can also add leftover... - 25.2369
Fettuccine In Alfredo Sauce
Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is definitely a family favorite and even the fussiest eaters can’t resist it. There are so many versions of this classic creamy and cheesy sauce but this one is just like how they make it in a fancy Italian restaurant. Chef... - 104.903
Fettuccine With Walnut Alfredo Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, toast the walnuts over medium heat, shaking frequently, about 6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 37.1514
Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain well.
Return to dry pot.
While fettuccine is cooking, place butter and cream in 10-inch (25 cm) heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Cook, stir-ring constantly,... - 44.2226
Quick Creamy Alfredo Sauce
In a small saucepan over low heat blend flour, liquid Butter Buds, skim milk, and chicken broth.
Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
Continue to cook over low heat until the sauce thickens.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. - 25.7847
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
In a saucepot large enough to hold all the cooked pasta place cream and butter.
Cook over low heat until butter melts; set aside.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions until just tender.
Drain and transfer to the saucepot containing cream.
Add... - 31.6568
Chicken Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo - Home Date Night!
Chicken Alfredo may seem really difficult but Monique's version is a really good way to make it. If you want, you can try using low-fat alternatives to avoid piling on the pounds. Try this simple homegrown version of the classic dish. - 110.095
Fettucine alfredo is a spiced and creamy alfredo pasta recipe. Made with parsley and parmesan cheese to taste, the fettucine alfredo is spiced with nutmeg and white pepper. Tossed together, it is served warm for satifying and comforting meal. - 42.4578
Delectable Fettuccine Alfredo
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for about 9 minutes until al dente.
Drain the pasta in a colander and return it to the still-warm cooking pot.
Pour the melted butter over the... - 33.6902
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
Place in hot deep serving dish.
Add butter, cheese, and pepper and toss thoroughly but quickly.
Cheese and butter should melt into a creamy sauce that coats the noodles. - 28.4645
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine heavy cream, black pepper and nutmeg.
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of salted water to a boil.
Heat cream mixture over medium heat and simmer until volume is reduced about 25%.
While the cream is still simmering,... - 38.899
Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta
Are you a pasta lover? You must try this Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta recipe. Get to taste the genuine Italian delicacy in you own dining room. Do not miss out on this one. - 81.6665
1) Take a nonstick saucepan of size 1 quart and heat it over low flame.
2) Add the white sauce and cook slowly for 3 minutes, stirring often .
3) Add the pepper and cheeses to the sauce and stir for approximately 1 minute until the cheeses... - 37.9127
1. In large saucepot, cook pasta as label directs. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, combine cream, butter, salt, and pepper; heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil until sauce has thickened slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. In serving bowl, toss pasta... - 30.3603
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat until butter melts, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Cook noodles, mix drained noodles with sauce.
You can add shrimp, chicken, broccoli, etc.for variations. - 30.6275
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo
A pasta based dish with some creamy sauce with cheese and butter. A popular dish across the world, Chef David shows you how to get this one done. See the video and try this out for yourself! - 95.8051
Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 more minutes until the quantity reduces by half. Let cool.
3) In another saucepan, add wine,... - 41.2008
Pork And Vegetable Alfredo
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, broccoli, and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add pork, fettuccine, pepper, and salt; saute 2 minutes. Stir in alfredo sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. - 30.8852
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 49.6505
Rich Fettuccine Alfredo
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
When butter begins to sizzle, add flour and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
Slowly add cream and whisk together until smooth.
When sauce is heated through, add Parmesan cheese and cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is... - 30.6152
So much flavor from such a simple sauce. This classic Alfredo made of butter, cream and Parmesan cheese is perfect for fettuccine. - 34.291
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil until reduced to half, approx 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan add ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced to half, approx 2 minutes.
Strain and save liquid in small bowl.
Mix together and add cooled chicken stock.
Add to wine... - 43.9628
Tasty Fettuccine Alfredo
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente .
While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a wide frying pan (or chafing dish, if you plan to assemble this at the... - 40.8095
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Use a large pot of boiling salted water to cook fettuccine for 6 to 8 minutes just until al dente.
2) Remove from heat. Drain excess water and return to dry pot.
3) In a large, heavy skillet, melt butter and cream over medium-low... - 41.8348
A Healthier Fettuccine Alfredo
Alfredo Fettuccine is a classic Italian favorite made by simply tossing fettuccine with butter and plenty of grated parmesan cheese. The white cheesy sauce enrobes the pasta and results in a rich luxurious feel of the pasta in the mouth. - 0
Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms
If you really want to have a taste of typical Roman food then try Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms. The original recipe of Fettuccine Alferdo is high in fat contents but this recipe uses nonfat ingredients to give an scrumptuous treat to calorie concious... - 43.8325
Smoked Gouda Alfredo Part 1: Preparation
GETTING READY -
1. In a container, place the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
2. Refrigerate until needed.
3. Prepare the grill.
4. In a saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add flour and cook the flour until roux is formed,... - 103.878
Smoked Gouda Alfredo Part 2: Cooking
1. In a container place the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
2. Refrigerate until needed.
3. Prepare the grill.
4. In a saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add flour and cook the flour until roux is formed,... - 105.353
Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
The Vegan Zombie fighter is spreading some Fettuccine Alfredo love here! I did not think that it would be possible to make a vegan version of Fettuccine Alfredo until I saw this video. After you cook, go and fight some zombies! - 113.633
Chicken Breasts With Fettuccine Alfredo
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. For the sun dried tomato sauce: Add sun dried tomato paste, sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper and salt in a blender and mix.
3. Heat a pan and add the sun... - 109.173
Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Infused with tons of smoky flavor, this non-traditional Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a nice departure from ordinary, garden variety Alfredo. The seared chicken, and grilled veggies, along with KIRBBQ chicken rub, give it a uniquely American taste. Truly an... - 0
Alfredo The Quick
1.Take a frypan.
2.Put mustard in the pan.
3.Add all the other ingredients in the pan.
4.Cook the ingredients and keep stirring until a sauce is made.
5.Serve by tossing with cooked pasta. - 39.5793
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
Add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt, and bring mixture to a simmer.
Turn the heat down if the mixture reaches a rapid boil or it could boil over.
You just want a simmer.
Add the cheese, and continue to... - 36.8166
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, place butter and cream in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Heat through, then simmer gently until just thickened, 1-2 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to... - 35.0338
Vegetarian Alfredo Sauce
Vegetarian Alfredo sauce recipe is exclusively for those who do not include meat or fish in their diets. They can enjoy this sauce with pasta and can have a delicious taste. - 42.7504
Fettuccme All Alfredo
1. In a pan bring salted water to a rolling boil, cook pasta as per package directions, drain well and keep aside.
2. In a preheated large skillet over moderate heat, melt butter, add cream or half-and-half and stirring constantly, add cheese and cook... - 29.1264
Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Alfredo
1. Cook dumplings according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in Alfredo sauce... - 35.1227
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small... - 44.4036
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine.... - 46.5496
Alfredo With Roasted Red Peppers
1) Use a sauce to heat sauce, peppers and walnuts on medium heat.
2) Fold in hot ravioli into the sauce.
3) In a bowl, add the mixture and sprinkle with additional toasted chopped walnuts and chopped fresh parsley. - 27.9491
1. Chop vegetables into bite size pieces. Place broccoli into steamer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired tenderness.
2. Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil for 2 minutes. Drain.
3. Add sauce and steamed vegetables to mushrooms. Stir. Sprinkle on top the... - 33.4977
Potato Salad Alfredo
Slice potatoes and combine with Swiss cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt and Tabasco sauce.
Toss gently; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, arrange ham and green pepper on top.
Makes... - 37.539
Parmesan Scallops With Spinach Alfredo
1. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using 2 cups fat-free milk, keep warm.
2. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium. Add spinach,... - 29.2194
Rich And Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo
Whether it’s a simple dish of vegetable stir-fry or a plain casserole, adding fettuccini alfredo sauce to your meals would make for an excellent family-pleasing dish. The rich and creamy fettuccini alfredo is just ideal for hectic weeknights. Betty's... - 94.4386
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch leeks 1 minute or so.
In a frying pan, cook bacon.
Cook leeks with bacon 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients.
While stirring, cook until bechamel is hot and mixture... - 30.8744
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an... - 35.9919
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.8246
Chicken Alfredo Part 1: Introduction
For everyone who thought cooking Chicken Alfredo at home is nearly impossible, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts - In this video the lady shares the ingredients and utensils you may need for preparing the dish... - 80.9343
Chicken Alfredo Part 2: Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the chicken alfredo with fettuccine series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. Well explained and described, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 89.4817
Fettuccini Alfredo is simple and quick to prepare. We make it with fresh asparagus and prosciutto for a pasta taste treat! - 0
In a mood to have Italian food? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Fettuccine Pasta prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A great pasta dish which everyone should try out. - 78.0119
1 In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine the green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
2 Stir in celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon... - 41.6463
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Mix together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon granules.
4) Cook covered on high... - 44.8784
Sarah's Simple Solutions Episode 33 - Alfredo Sauce
A plate of freshly made linguine topped with creamy, cheesy fettuccine alfredo sauce makes for a palate-pleasing dinnertime dish. When you are caught for time and can't squeeze out enough minutes to prepare your own sauce, a jar of this homemade sauce can... - 92.3438
How To Make Alfredo Sauce
All those who are looking for the recipe of the Alfredo sauce should check out the video. This is the easiest and best Alfredo sauce recipe I have discovered so far. Cream cheese is the key ingredient of this quick sauce. Do check out the video. - 99.2359
Amaze your family with these delicious Alfredo sauce recipe. Its a classic, rich and creamy accompaniment to any pasta. This is basically a cream sauce, with some garlic taste, but very little cheesy flavor. It's a good base for adding your own flavors... - 95.2828
Ravioli With Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
1) In a skillet, cook sauce, peppers and walnuts and then mix with ravioli, tossing gently.
2) Add additional toasted chopped walnuts and fresh parsley (if desired) and serve hot. - 24.9
Fettucini Alfredo Primavera (with Vegetables)
1. Wash and boil the Shirataki tofu pasta as per the direction on the packet.
2. Remove from heat and drain the pasta.
3. On a chopping board roughly cut all the vegetables.
4. In a skillet, saute these vegetables in little olive oil,... - 96.9153
Quick Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
If you thought making chicken Fettuccine alfredo is the not the meal to make while you are on a rush, Chef Tawnya Rush shows you how to put up this delicious meal in the least possible time. According to her, it’s all about multitasking which makes this... - 105.612
Take a look at this recipe video of Fettuccini Alfredo that shows you how to make a quick and easy pasta at home. While this might seem a little intimidating to some, Rebecca shows that with the right ingredients and a little timing this dish can be made and... - 123.954
In a saucepan over low heat, blend flour, liquid Butter Buds, skim milk, and chicken broth.
Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
Continue to cook over low heat stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Combine sauce with chicken... - 34.832
Chicken Alfredo With A Mediterranean Twist
Do you think that cooking chicken alferado at home is nearly impossible? Then you should take a look at this video where the chef shows how to make rich creamy chicken alferado with an ultimate Mediterranean twist. Definitely a great comfort food, which your... - 96.0377
Pasta With Light Alfredo
In a large saucepan, bring the evaporated milk to a simmer over moderate heat.
Stir in the Parmesan and, as soon as it has melted and the sauce is thick and creamy, pour over cooked pasta.
Season to taste with black pepper. - 26.6217
Fettuccine A La Dave' Totally Vegetarian Meal
If you have been frequenting Italian restaurants to eat Vegetarian Fettuccine Alfredo, now you can start making at home with Bhal Dave's own version of the dish which he makes with brilliance. The taste is going to linger on even after its over! - 71.068
This rich main dish has just a hint of Dijon mustard and is easily prepared using Chicken Helper fettuccine Alfredo mix. - 36.9986
New Orleans Sausage And Noodles
1) Follow the package directions to cook Alfredo noodle mix.
2) During last 3 minutes of cooking time, stir in red pepper and artichoke hearts.
3) In the meantime, take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
4) Sauté sausage and garlic... - 35.8933
1) In a saucepan placed over medium heat, put the sauce, turkey, broccoli and mushrooms. Heat all the ingredients.
2) Spoon the mixture over hot tortelloni.
3) If preferred, sprinkle with almonds.
4) Serve hot. - 30.8518