- » Fettuccine Alfredo
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipes
Fettuccine Alfredo is an American Italian pasta dish made with fettuccine, butter and Parmesan cheese. The cooked fettuccine pasta is tossed with butter and grated cheese, and the cheese melts during tossing to form ... More »
Why not try out this simple and delicious seafood alfredo. Watch this excellent video that shares this amazing recipe for a quick meal. The video is well explained and uses readymade alfredo sauce so that the recipe is all the more easy to prepare. Check it... - 117.006
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Classic alfredo sauce. Watch this video to prepare a rich and creamy alfredo sauce at home. A heavenly convergence of butter, cream and cheese gives you a thick sauce loaded with restaurant style flavor. Serve it over pasta and enjoy a real Italian dinner. - 115.277
Cauliflower Spaghetti Alfredo With Crispy Parmesan Crumbs
If you're looking for a healthy, no-meat spaghetti recipe, this is it. This spaghetti Alfredo recipe is a low-fat version of the classic, using cauliflower puree to make the delicious creamy sauce, instead of heavy cream and cheese. The dusting of crispy... - 108.589
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Noodles
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to... - 108.063
Creamy Fettucine Alfredo
If you're looking for a no-meat pasta recipe that will comfort you on a cold wintry night, this is it. Join James in his kitchen while he prepares the classic and delicious pasta in a creamy sauce. So, when a craving strikes for a comforting pasta dish with... - 107.304
Pastas are always good for dinner or almost any meal when rich and creamy. Check out chef Chris showing how to make simple and easy Alfredo Pasta in a creamy style that can be converted into a Carbonarra by addition of meats like ham. Good treat with wine! - 100.505
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo
A pasta based dish with some creamy sauce with cheese and butter. A popular dish across the world, Chef David shows you how to get this one done. See the video and try this out for yourself! - 99.1806
Rich And Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo
Whether it’s a simple dish of vegetable stir-fry or a plain casserole, adding fettuccini alfredo sauce to your meals would make for an excellent family-pleasing dish. The rich and creamy fettuccini alfredo is just ideal for hectic weeknights. Betty's... - 97.6592
Chicken Alfredo Part 2: Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the chicken alfredo with fettuccine series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. Well explained and described, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 92.8088
Grilled Chicken In Creamy Alfredo Sauce Part 1: Preparation
Moist, flavorful chicken. This recipe prepares a fine grilled chicken with flavorful smoked guda and alfredo sauce. This special chicken bundles are absolutely delicious made with great seasoning to render a delicious taste. Simple ingredients make for big... - 92.2915
Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta
Are you a pasta lover? You must try this Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta recipe. Get to taste the genuine Italian delicacy in you own dining room. Do not miss out on this one. - 84.4607
Chicken Alfredo Part 1: Introduction
For everyone who thought cooking Chicken Alfredo at home is nearly impossible, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts - In this video the lady shares the ingredients and utensils you may need for preparing the dish... - 84.2123
In a mood to have Italian food? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Fettuccine Pasta prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A great pasta dish which everyone should try out. - 79.6371
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
A creamy pasta tossed with some broccoli and chicken and its easy to make! Vicki shows you how in this video! - 71.107
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.1256
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine.... - 45.6063
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small... - 42.6855
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 42.5731
Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 more minutes until the quantity reduces by half. Let cool.
3) In another saucepan, add wine,... - 41.621
Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain well.
Return to dry pot.
While fettuccine is cooking, place butter and cream in 10-inch (25 cm) heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Cook, stir-ring constantly,... - 41.6076
Fettucine alfredo is a spiced and creamy alfredo pasta recipe. Made with parsley and parmesan cheese to taste, the fettucine alfredo is spiced with nutmeg and white pepper. Tossed together, it is served warm for satifying and comforting meal. - 41.2798
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil until reduced to half, approx 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan add ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced to half, approx 2 minutes.
Strain and save liquid in small bowl.
Mix together and add cooled chicken stock.
Add to wine... - 41.2661
Sonoma Fettuccine Alfredo
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, prepare pasta for 5 to 8 minutes until just soft and drain well, when done.
2) In the meantime, into a large skillet, drain tomato marinating oil, saving the tomatoes, after cutting in half.
3)... - 40.7376
Fettuccine Alfredo Side Dish
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add fettuccini, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook fettuccini uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
In a medium saucepan or chafing... - 40.3467
1) Take a nonstick saucepan of size 1 quart and heat it over low flame.
2) Add the white sauce and cook slowly for 3 minutes, stirring often .
3) Add the pepper and cheeses to the sauce and stir for approximately 1 minute until the cheeses... - 39.6197
Alfredo The Quick
1.Take a frypan.
2.Put mustard in the pan.
3.Add all the other ingredients in the pan.
4.Cook the ingredients and keep stirring until a sauce is made.
5.Serve by tossing with cooked pasta. - 39.139
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
Add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt, and bring mixture to a simmer.
Turn the heat down if the mixture reaches a rapid boil or it could boil over.
You just want a simmer.
Add the cheese, and continue to... - 38.5535
Fresh Vegetable Alfredo
Place asparagus and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted and asparagus is tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once.
Blend whipping cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and... - 38.5046
In a pan, brown the mushrooms in the margarine.
Add the cream, white wine or apple juice and the chicken broth.
Cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the Sbrinz cheese and the Parmesan; allow them to melt.
Add the ham and reduce the heat to low.
Add... - 38.3274
1) Cook fettuccine for 10 to 12 minutes in boiling, salted water, stirring occasionally.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a warm chafing dish or serving bowl.
3) In the meantime, take a small mixer bowl and cream butter or margarine in... - 38.2927
Easy Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a small mixer, beat the butter lightly.
4) Add cheese and beat thoroughly.
5) Add cream and again blend.
6) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and... - 38.1193
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat the milk, half-and-half and butter over medium heat just until the butter is melted and the mixture is hot.
Gradually stir in 1 1/4 cups of the Parmesan... - 38.0862
Potato Salad Alfredo
Slice potatoes and combine with Swiss cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt and Tabasco sauce.
Toss gently; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, arrange ham and green pepper on top.
Makes... - 38.0637
Tasty Fettuccine Alfredo
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente .
While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a wide frying pan (or chafing dish, if you plan to assemble this at the... - 38.0345
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine heavy cream, black pepper and nutmeg.
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of salted water to a boil.
Heat cream mixture over medium heat and simmer until volume is reduced about 25%.
While the cream is still simmering,... - 37.6713
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an... - 37.5439
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
1) In a pan, boil noodles to al dente. Let it stand for a few minutes.
2) Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe serving bowl, mix cheese, butter and cream.
3) Microwave at MEDIUM for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter is melted; stir twice.
4) Put in the drained... - 36.968
Pasta Alfredo Style
1) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
2) SautÃ© garlic in it until golden.
3) Mix in ham and sautÃ© until lightly browned.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and cook, tossing occasionally, until heated well.
5)... - 35.9985
So much flavor from such a simple sauce. This classic Alfredo made of butter, cream and Parmesan cheese is perfect for fettuccine. - 35.8572
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipes By Category