- » Fettuccine
Fettuccine, also spelled as fettuccini, is ribbon-like thick Italian pasta that resembles noodles. This pasta is similar to tagliatelle and is generally made fresh at home; however, these days the dried variety is ... More »
Fettuccini With Crab And Prawns In A Dill Cream Sauce
This is a great dish because it is really easy to make and it is what many people consider gourmet cooking for the home chef! This Venetian-style Seafood Fettuccini is definitely a winner when entertaining non-meat eaters or seafood lovers. In this dish the... - 132.674
Fettuccini With White Beans And Greens
Looking for a nice change from your regular pasta preparation? Here is a recipe for fettuccini with white beans and greens. Watch this video and try out the recipe. The pasta is well flavored with herbs and garlic. Watch and learn. - 120.538
Mushroom Stroganoff With Seitan
How about a great stroganoff for your guests today? Here is Katherine, in this video, showing you how to make a simple dairy-free mushroom, stroganoff with seitan! Flavored with pepper and loads of garlic this recipe seems delicious! This special recipe is... - 120.046
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce
Fettuccini with Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. This dish comes along really well and the flavors are quite nice. With a little garnishing touch it looks like a five star dish. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. - 116.105
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Noodles
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to... - 108.102
Zesty And Healthy Spinach-pesto Fettuccine
Fell like indulging tonight but sacred of the weight-hurting calories? Try this yummy spinach pesto and fettuccine dish. It's so velvety and creamy that you will feel that it's bad for you, but surprisingly it isn't. Pesto add a touch of welcoming flavor to... - 106.415
Shrimp And Fettuccine Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Super Italian meal. This amazing video makes a lovely preparation of fettuccine with a luscious cheesy sauce and shrimp. Seasoned to perfection, this dish is sure to win hearts and make everyone happy. Try this any day a special occasion. - 105.906
Steamed Lobster On Homemade Fettuccine
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Jonathan Cartwright of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunk Beach Maine makes a Steamed Lobster on a bed of homemade Fettuccine. - 105.84
Fettuccine In Alfredo Sauce
Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is definitely a family favorite and even the fussiest eaters can’t resist it. There are so many versions of this classic creamy and cheesy sauce but this one is just like how they make it in a fancy Italian restaurant. Chef... - 104.903
Creamy Fettucine Alfredo
If you're looking for a no-meat pasta recipe that will comfort you on a cold wintry night, this is it. Join James in his kitchen while he prepares the classic and delicious pasta in a creamy sauce. So, when a craving strikes for a comforting pasta dish with... - 103.965
Pastas are always good for dinner or almost any meal when rich and creamy. Check out chef Chris showing how to make simple and easy Alfredo Pasta in a creamy style that can be converted into a Carbonarra by addition of meats like ham. Good treat with wine! - 100.623
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo
A pasta based dish with some creamy sauce with cheese and butter. A popular dish across the world, Chef David shows you how to get this one done. See the video and try this out for yourself! - 95.8051
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Classic alfredo sauce. Watch this video to prepare a rich and creamy alfredo sauce at home. A heavenly convergence of butter, cream and cheese gives you a thick sauce loaded with restaurant style flavor. Serve it over pasta and enjoy a real Italian dinner. - 95.3357
Rich And Creamy Fettuccini Alfredo
Whether it’s a simple dish of vegetable stir-fry or a plain casserole, adding fettuccini alfredo sauce to your meals would make for an excellent family-pleasing dish. The rich and creamy fettuccini alfredo is just ideal for hectic weeknights. Betty's... - 94.4386
Fast And Fabulous Tarragon Fettuccini
If your crazy-busy lifestyle barely leaves you any time to slog out in the kitchen, then this ultra-simple meal would fill you up instantly. Fresh, fast and flavor packed, Betty’s tarragon fettuccini is ready to eat in less than an hour. Follow the recipe... - 92.8514
Cauliflower Spaghetti Alfredo With Crispy Parmesan Crumbs
If you're looking for a healthy, no-meat spaghetti recipe, this is it. This spaghetti Alfredo recipe is a low-fat version of the classic, using cauliflower puree to make the delicious creamy sauce, instead of heavy cream and cheese. The dusting of crispy... - 90.3609
Why not try out this simple and delicious seafood alfredo. Watch this excellent video that shares this amazing recipe for a quick meal. The video is well explained and uses readymade alfredo sauce so that the recipe is all the more easy to prepare. Check it... - 89.7828
Chicken Alfredo Part 2: Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the chicken alfredo with fettuccine series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. Well explained and described, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 89.4817
Quick And Easy Fettuccini Pizza Casserole
A warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven casserole makes for a great treat. And when it is topped with something as luscious as fettuccini, the joy just doubles up. In this video, Betty demonstrates her special fettuccini pizza casserole that has lots of mozzarella,... - 87.1267
Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta
Are you a pasta lover? You must try this Authentic Fettucine Alfredo Pasta recipe. Get to taste the genuine Italian delicacy in you own dining room. Do not miss out on this one. - 81.6665
Chicken Alfredo Part 1: Introduction
For everyone who thought cooking Chicken Alfredo at home is nearly impossible, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts - In this video the lady shares the ingredients and utensils you may need for preparing the dish... - 80.9343
In a mood to have Italian food? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Fettuccine Pasta prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A great pasta dish which everyone should try out. - 78.0119
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
A creamy pasta tossed with some broccoli and chicken and its easy to make! Vicki shows you how in this video! - 69.4177
Barbara Brandt's Fitness Fettuccine
1) Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
2) Spray a large nonstick pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
3) Add olive oil and heat moderately over high heat until hot.
4) Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put... - 50.3595
Potatoes And Swiss Chard With Fettuccine
Seeing how popular potatoes and swiss chard with fettuccine has become with my family, I can assure that its going to be popular with your family too. This European recipe makes a delectable main dish. The goodness of different variety of cheese makes... - 49.8621
Fettucini With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. In a large kettle, heat about three quarts of water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add noodles and cook until tender but still firm.
3. While the noodles are boiling, prepare the vegetables.
4. In a large skillet, add oil, just enough to keep the... - 48.9427
Cook the fettuccine in the required amount of boiling water for 12 minutes at 100%.
Stir every 3 minutes.
Arrange the bacon on a rack, cook at 100% for 5 minutes and crumble.
Cook the vegetables at 100% for 4 minutes.
Mix the flour and butter, add... - 48.6565
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 48.3338
1. Thaw frozen catfish.
2. Take a 12-inch heavy skillet and keep it on medium heat.
3. Add olive oil and butter and when they turn hot, add artichoke hearts and onion.
4. Cook for 1 minute and lower the heat.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes... - 48.1384
Fettuccine With Pan Roasted Chicken In Red Pepper Sauce
1. Wash skin and deboned the chicken thighs. Tip these chicken pieces into a large bowl and mix it with the 1 teaspoon olive oil, sugar, soy sauce and rosemary. Set this aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes
2. Dice the tomatoes and onions;... - 48.0922
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.8246
Fettuccine With Ham And Mushrooms
1. In a cup, dissolve cornstarch in broth.
2. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
3. Stir in mushrooms and shallot; stir frequently and cook for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat until mushrooms are soft.
4. Add ham and... - 47.2894
Hunter-style Lamb With Fettuccine
The hunte style lamb with fettucine is a filling and flavorful pasta preparation made with cubed lamb meat. Cooked along with herbs and vegetables, the hunter style lamb with fettucine is one of my favorite pasta recipes. You will simply love the flavor of... - 47.2002
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente .
While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green onions and garlic and... - 46.7811
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Smoked Salmon
1. Take a bowl and blend basil, butter, parsley, thyme and chives using for preparing herb butter.
2. Season using pepper and salt, cover and store in the refrigerator for about 48 hours.
3. Remove the tough ends of asparagus and chop... - 46.7749
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine.... - 46.5496
1. Keep eggs, cream, sour cream and butter at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 4 quarts boiling salted water and cook fettuccine for about 8 to 10 minutes or till fettuccine turns firmly soft. Drain off excess... - 46.4695
Spinach Fettuccine With Anchovies
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the butter and oil for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the anchovy fillets and saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the button mushrooms and... - 46.3032
Fettuccine That's Creamy
1) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back fettuccine into the pot.
4) Stir in melted butter, second amount of salt and pepper.
5) Toss the... - 46.1776
Chicken And Blue Cheese Fettuccine
1. In large saucepan, heat chicken and water to medium temperature, add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Lowering the heat simmer with cover for about 40 minutes such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
3. From saucepan remove chicken, cool,... - 46.1316
Deep Fried Camembert With Fettuccine
1) In egg, dip the Camembert and then coat it with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle paprika all over and allow to chill for 30 minutes.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the pasta till it is soft.
3) Heat the oil to a temperature of about 375 degrees, or till a... - 46.0252
Chicken And Fettuccine Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom of casserole and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour, stirring constantly.
4) Stream in milk and chicken broth stirring continuously until thickened.
5)... - 45.8185
Baked Fettuccine Alfredo
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the fettuccini in a large bowl.
Place the flour in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in the milk gradually; bring to a boil.
Whisk in the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir in the broccoli.
Reduce heat and simmer for... - 45.7597
Fettuccine With Olives And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the fettuccine and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes, or until the fettuccine is just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the yellow peppers... - 45.5315
Fettuccine With Ham
1) In a large uncovered saucepan boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) Mix butter, second amount of salt and pepper.
5) Toss to... - 45.5047
Fettuccine With Shrimp Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, wine, marjoram and pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and return mixture to boiling.
Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove shrimp from sauce... - 45.4722
Spicy Fettuccine With Sweet Peppers
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Use any combination if these 3 are not available.
Slice into 1/2" piece; Set vegetables aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute until onion and... - 45.4047
Fettuccine With Eggplant Sauce
If desired, peel eggplant.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a large saucepan cook eggplant in hot oil about 7 minutes or until nearly tender.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 3 minutes more.
Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, sweet pepper,... - 45.3823
Baked Eggplant And Whole Wheat Fettuccine
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Sprinkle the eggplant slices lightly with the salt, then allow to drain for 30 minutes and pat dry.
3) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling water, until tender. Drain, stir in a little... - 45.2369
Spinach Fettuccine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large pot with of lightly salted boiling water, cook the fettuccine until tender.
2) In a Dutch oven, saute the garlic in the olive oil over a low heat, stirring frequently, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and a pinch of salt, on a medium... - 45.2197
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Roasted Red Peppers
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired, leaving tails intact.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
Steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute until tender.
Add shrimp; cook... - 45.1825
Fettuccine With Duckling And Roasted Red Peppers
You'll simply love this Fettuccine With Duckling And Roasted Red Peppers. Try this amazingly delicious Fettuccine With Duckling And Roasted Red Peppers; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 45.1758
Fettuccine With Peas And Ham In Egg Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the peas in the chicken stock, until tender. Keep aside with 3 tablespoons cooking liquid.
2) In another pan, gently saute the leeks in the butter, until soft and golden.
3) Stir in the peas, chicken stock and ham, cover and keep... - 45.1325
Fettuccine With Spicy Chicken & Vegetables
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper flakes.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is... - 45.0963
Fettuccine A Quatro Formaggi
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter.
Mix in flour, nutmeg, and pepper and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in half-and-half and... - 45.0678
Fettuccine With Chick Peas And Eggplant
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add eggplant and garlic in the heated oil and fry the ingredients against medium high heat. Continue the cooking process by frequent stirring until eggplant is cooked for 2-3 minutes and turn into light... - 45.0414
Fettuccini With Two Cheeses
Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in Gruyere and Gouda cheeses and raisins.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 7 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add... - 44.9601
Cream Sauce Seafood Over Fettuccine
Cook the fettuccine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
In the saucepan, combine the broth, onions, basil, garlic and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
In a medium bowl,... - 44.9327
Fettuccine With Herbs And Walnuts
1.Prepare fettuccine by following the directions given on pack.
2.Once ready, cover and put it aside.
3.Take a small skillet, heat oil, margarine, parsley, oregano, basil, rosemary and garlic in it.
4.Cook on low flame for 2 minutes and... - 44.892
Fettuccine With Mushrooms
Fettuccine With Mushrooms is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Fettuccine With Mushrooms dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.8044
Four Cheese Fettuccine
1) In a large pan, boil the pasta with salt, oil, onion and garlic.
2) Boil for 8-9 minutes or until pasta becomes al-dante (just cooked).
3) Drain the pasta and discard onion and... - 44.7286
Garden Vegetable Fettuccine
Following package directions, cook fettuccine in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, drain, and set aside.
Discard all but 2... - 44.6824
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Portobello Mushrooms
Cook the pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Remove brown gills from underside of mushroom cap using a spoon, and discard gills.
Cut cap into thin slices.
Cut slices in half... - 44.5445
Fettuccine Al Burro
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1/2, 250°F, 130°c.
2. Place a large serving bowl or fireproof dish in the preheated oven.
3. In a heavy bowl cream 4 ounce of softened butter by beating it vigorously with a wooden spoon until it is... - 44.5415
Fettuccine With Eggplant & Sausage
Remove sausage casings and crumble meat into a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Stir frequently until meat is well browned, about 15 minutes.
Discard all but about 1 tablespoon of the fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; stir often until onion is limp,... - 44.5232
Shrimp And Fettuccine
1. In a medium saucepan,
2. Cover the shrimp shells with sufficient water and bring to a boil over high flame. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes
3. Strain the broth and discard the shells. Return the liquid to the saucepan.
4. Continue... - 44.4317
Shrimp And Vegetables With Fettuccine
Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl blend all sauce ingredients; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Gradually add frozen vegetables; cook and... - 44.4231
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small... - 44.4036
Fettuccine With Grapes
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
2. In a large nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the scallions in the stock for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the grapes and thyme.
4. Heat for 2 minutes and... - 44.3837
Spinach Fettucini With Shitake-tomato Sauce
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy saucepan.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add both kinds of mushrooms and saute for 15 minutes.
Add tomatoes, oregano, and... - 44.3834
Fresh Mushroom & Salmon Fettucini
In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade process the garlic cloves and green onions for a few seconds.
Add the cream cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
Process 20 seconds.
Add the basil, dill weed and parsley and process... - 44.2585
Spinach Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Coarsely chop 1/4 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes for other uses.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add reserved 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place skillet... - 44.227
Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain well.
Return to dry pot.
While fettuccine is cooking, place butter and cream in 10-inch (25 cm) heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Cook, stir-ring constantly,... - 44.2226
1) In a large uncovered saucepan boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) In a separate medium saucepan add cream and dill weed. Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Mix ham, second amount of salt and... - 44.185
Fettuccine With Grilled Vegetables
Thread the eggplant, mushroom, and sweet pepper pieces alternately onto eight 12-inch skewers; set aside.
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine wine, water, bouillon cube, cornstarch, basil, savory, and thyme.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Cook... - 44.1567
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Radicchio Vinaigrette
Combine in bowl.
Without removing the core, cut into quarters.
Place in marinade for at least 2 hours.
Saute just until pink.
Do not overcook.
Squeeze excess vinaigrette from radicchio, and reserve it for later.
Cook the radicchio over... - 44.1141
Fettuccine Garlic Mari
Press garlic cloves.
Clean calamari, cut into filets and slice the filet into Â¼-inch strip, each.
Stir-fry garlic into 1 Â½ tablespoon butter and olive oil with frequent stirring method until garlic turns tender and gets a golden... - 44.0738
Tomato Fettuccine With Calamari And Snow Peas
1) In a bowl, soak the calamari rings in the milk for 45 minutes. Then drain the calamari and reserve the milk.
2) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a frying pan, saute the calamari in the... - 44.0479
Fettuccine And Mussel Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain thoroughly and set aside.
You should have about 5 cups/1.25 L.
Scrub mussels under cold running water and remove any hairy beards.
Discard... - 44.0006
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add and cook until golden.
Add and cook 1 minute.
Add and stir until combined.
Simmer for approx 15-20 minutes, or until sauce has... - 43.9942
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil until reduced to half, approx 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan add ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced to half, approx 2 minutes.
Strain and save liquid in small bowl.
Mix together and add cooled chicken stock.
Add to wine... - 43.9628
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Lemon Cream
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
Add the dried pasta, stirring to separate the strands.
Follow the package directions and cook until al dente, 10 to 15 minutes.
If using fresh pasta, cook it for 1 to 2 minutes after the sauce is ready.
Meanwhile,... - 43.9203
Black Mussel Fettuccine
BRING A LARGE POT of salted water to a boil.
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a large saucepan and add the mushrooms, shallot, and garlic.
Saute until the mushrooms begin to soften.
Add the Scotch and tilt the pan so the liquid settles to one side, warming it for just a... - 43.8493
Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms
If you really want to have a taste of typical Roman food then try Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms. The original recipe of Fettuccine Alferdo is high in fat contents but this recipe uses nonfat ingredients to give an scrumptuous treat to calorie concious... - 43.8325
Hombre Shrimp And Fettuccine With Salsa Pesto
1) In a glass mixing bowl, combine Salsa, lemon juice, garlic and salt for the sauce.
2) Wash shrimp in water, dry gently and fasten onto 4 soaked wooden skewers.
3) Grill or broil shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes, tossing and basting occasionally with the... - 43.7606
Fettuccine With Spinach And Ricotta Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the fettuccine and cook for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook gently for about 5 minutes over moderate-low heat... - 43.7551
For pasta, in large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, eggs, water, and salt.
Knead with doughmaker at recommended speed for about 3 minutes.
Gradually add remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and let... - 43.7064
Fettuccine With Peas And Ham
Heat butter in heavy large non-aluminum skillet.
Add shallots and saute until soft.
Add mushrooms, increase heat to high and cook until mushrooms are very lightly browned.
Add cream and let boil 2 minutes.
Stir in peas and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat... - 43.7025
Fettuccine With Mixed Greens
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions,... - 43.698
Baked Fettuccine With Perch Florentine
The baked fettucine with perch florentine is a fish and pasta preparation with spinach and cheese. Filling and mild, the baked fettucine with perch florentine is a complete one dish dinner or meal. It is flavored with whiet sauce and white wine. I often... - 43.4962
Fettuccine With Sweetbreads And Ham
Soak the sweetbreads for 1 hour in 4 cups of cold water and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
Trim, removing the membranes.
Place in a saucepan, and cover the sweetbreads with cold water.
Bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
Drain and cover with cold... - 43.482
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara
1) Use a pot of boiling salted water to cook fettuccine for 6 to 8 minutes just until at dente.
2) Remove from heat and drain water. Return the fettuccine to dry pot.
3) Use a large skillet to sauté pancetta and garlic over medium-low... - 43.2242
Fettuccine In Creamy Ham And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large pan, with boiling salted water place the pasta and cook for 8-12 minutes, if using dried pasta, 2-3 minutes if using fresh.
2) Pour off the water and drain the pasta completely and allow to cool.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and... - 43.1866
Fettuccine With Ricotta And Dill Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a food processor or blender, blend the garlic, Ricotta cheese, milk, salt, peppers and chili into a smooth sauce.
3) In a bowl, transfer the sauce and stir in the pepper... - 43.1685
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 43.1593
Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables
A delicious Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables recipe awaits you here. Just try this lovely Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables. I'm sure you will love it! - 43.1434
Fettuccine Recipes By Category