- » Feta Triangle
Feta Triangle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of feta triangle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for feta triangle recipes.
Feta Shrimp Triangles
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) Slide the knife into the edge of each pita round. Divide into half horizontally.
3) Spread butter on each half slice.
4) Cut the half slice into 4 or 6 triangles.
5) Arrange in a baking sheet and bake... - 42.4853
In medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, blend feta and cream cheese.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in Dry Roasted Unsalted Cashews; set aside.
Cut 6 rolled pastry sheets into 6 pieces making 17x2-inch strips.
Unroll a single strip of dough;... - 36.0038
Feta Cheese Triangles
1. Mash feta cheese with a fork. Add egg yolks, egg, parsley, and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Keep warm, but do not allow to brown.
3. Lay a sheet of filo on a large cutting board. Brush with melted butter. Cut into strips about 1 1/2 to 2 inches... - 31.0231
You May Also Like!
Combine cheeses, dill, egg, egg yolk, and pepper; set aside.
Working quickly, cut phyllo dough into strips measuring about 3x15 inches.
Place on damp towel and cover with another damp towel.
Remove strips, 1 at a time, from under towel.
Brush strip with some... - 40.0065
1. In a bowl, soak grits in 1/2 cup broth and set aside.
2. Grease 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, heat remaining broth to boiling point.
4. Add garlic and soaked grits and stir to mix. Return to a boil.... - 40.4343
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 43.3157
Lightly butter a large baking sheet; set aside.
In a small bowl, mix feta cheese and cottage cheese; stir in egg and parsley; set aside.
Brush 1 sheet filo dough with melted butter.
Cut buttered sheet into strips about 2 inches wide.
Cover all filo dough with... - 36.4362
Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter, add flour, and stir.
When mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat and gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Empty sauce into bowl, add cheese, eggs, parsley, and seasonings.
Mix... - 38.5158
Baked Cheese Triangles
In a saucepan melt half the butter.
Add flour and stir until mixture becomes light brown.
Remove from heat and slowly stir in hot milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add crumbled cheese and pepper and stir.
Add eggs and egg... - 40.8982
Greek Spinach Triangles
Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
Set the spinach aside.
Spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until the onions are tender.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.6899
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add the onion and cook until translucent and golden.
Beat the eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until they are light and lemon colored.
Stir in the cooked onion, feta, parsley, dill and... - 42.368
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 43.9684
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 47.7999