- » Feta Cream Cheese
Feta Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of feta cream cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for feta cream cheese recipes.
Feta Cheese Spread
Crumble feta cheese into a bowl.
Add cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until blended.
With mixer on low speed, blend in cream.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. - 18.5352
Feta Cheese Timbales With Creamed Spinach
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2)Butter eight, 4 ounces ramkins or timbale moulds.
3)Now take eggs,cream ,cheese and pepper and blitz them in a blender or processor.
4)Divide this mixture into the moulds.
5)Put these moulds on rack of... - 45.5204
Feta Cheese With Chocolate Chips And Cumin For Dinner
Is a guilt-free family feast on your wish list? Then this flavorful dish is what you need to get started. Thekel prepares a mouth-watering dish that is deliciously spicy and surprisingly sweet. Made with feta cheese, chocolate chips and cumin, this dish can... - 117.256
Garlic Feta Cheese Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the feta cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, oregano, dill-weed, and dried thyme. Cover and process or beat with electric mixer on medium speed till combined. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover... - 30.423
Fabulous Feta Frittata
1. Preheat broiler. Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet with sloped sides over medium heat. Tilt skillet so bottom and sides are well coated with butter. Beat eggs. Add cream, basil, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour mixture into skillet. Cover; cook 8 to... - 26.9608
Betty's Savory Feta Cheese Spread
Chef Betty tries to make the Feta Cheese Spread in an Italian-Style. This Cheese Spread goes great with Italian-Style Bagel Crisps. You can even use it for sandwiches, if you prefer. - 109.949
In medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, blend feta and cream cheese.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in Dry Roasted Unsalted Cashews; set aside.
Cut 6 rolled pastry sheets into 6 pieces making 17x2-inch strips.
Unroll a single strip of dough;... - 36.0038
Whipped Feta With Herbs
Whipped feta with herbs is a cheese mix that can be used as a spread or a dip. Made with feta cheese blended with a dash of lemon juice with dried herbs and sour cream to taste, the whipped feta with herbs is sesoned with pepper and chilled before use. - 29.6331
Fruited Feta Spread
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and feta cheese until smooth.
Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley.
Chill until serving. - 33.6477
Baked Smoked Salmon And Feta Cheese En Croute
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl hand mix the salmon, cream cheese, Feta cheese, egg, capers, parsley and scallions.
Roll out the pastry sheet to double its size.
Liberally brush it with the melted butter.
Spread the salmon mixture over the... - 41.312
Olive Feta Pinwheels
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) With a cooking spray grease the cookie sheet.
3). Unroll dough and divide into 2 long rectangles.
4) Press each into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Press the perforations to seal firmly.
5) Spread a layer of... - 41.8618
Vegetable Feta Casserole
Pour liquid from mushroom into saucepan.
Add celery and green beans.
Cover and cook 10 minutes or until almost tender.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until soft but not browned.
Add mushrooms and celery leaves and cook until mushrooms are... - 43.3669
Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie
Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie tastes smooth. Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie can be prepared easily. Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie tastes better with cream. - 40.6572
Spinach And Feta Cheese Quiche
Combine first 6 ingredients in mixing bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle Jack cheese on pie shell.
Spoon spinach mixture over top.
Heat cream in measuring cup on High 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat eggs in separate bowl.
Add hot cream and beat again.
Slowly pour over spinach... - 43.0711
Spinach And Feta Cheese Quiche
Drain the spinach, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible; it should be fairly dry.
Mix the eggs, cream, and milk.
Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
Stir in the spinach and feta cheese.
Fill the quiche crust, and place the Parmesan or... - 40.7134
Feta Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
Drain potatoes well, and return to pan; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add skim... - 27.5655
Greek Salad With Feta Mousse
1. In a small skillet, combine the feta and cream and simmer, stirring, over moderate heat until the feta is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved; transfer the feta mixture to a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.... - 29.0937
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 40.4634
Little Feta Cheesecakes
Combine first 3 ingredients, stir well.
Line 1 3/4-inch muffin pans with miniature paper liners.
Spoon and press about 1 teaspoon mixture into bottom of each liner.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy, add feta cheese... - 43.3715
Feta Asparagus Frittata
In a large skillet, cook asparagus in asmall amount of water for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Finely chop two spears; set remaining asparagus aside.
In an 8-in. ovenproof pan or skillet, saute the onions, garlic and chopped asparagus in oil until... - 38.2086
Danish Feta And Spinach Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of the food processor, shred the Cheddar.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions finely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add the Feta,... - 46.7614
Greek Chicken Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
1 To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, sour cream, milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano. Spray a large nonstick skillet with canola... - 33.8147
Feta And Herb Stuffed Chicken With Red Wine Shallot Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2) In a food processor, add in the butter, feta cheese, parsley, coriander, tarragon and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into it and whizz the processor.
3) Stretch and loosen chicken... - 46.1451
Feta Cheesecake And Wine Poached Dates
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. Spray a 9-by-13-by-2-inch glass baking dish with vegetable oil spray. Line the dish with aluminum foil, makingsure to press it into the corners; spray the foil.
2. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the feta... - 36.3007
Baked Spinach Feta And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven
2. Grease an baking dish with butter or oil.
3. Wash spinach thoroughly and trim hard stems of spinach.
4. Blanch spinach for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
5. Refresh under cold tap water and drain thoroughly.
6. When... - 44.6361
Egg Roulade With Spinach Feta Stuffing
1. For the egg layer Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 15 1/2- by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan. Line with 20-inch-long sheet of parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end; butter parchment lightly.
2. Mix butter, bake mix, cream, egg yolk, Parmesan,... - 38.2829
Spinach And Feta Quiche
Cook spinach until tender.
Drain liquid thoroughly by squeezing small handfuls between palms of your hands.
Chop very fine.
Combine spinach with nutmeg, tarragon, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and parsley; spread on bottom of pastry.
Sprinkle cheese... - 43.6936
Spinach, Feta, And Ricotta Tart With Nutmeg
Make the pastry a day or several hours ahead of time to let it chill sufficiently. The tart is best served warm from the oven, but will hold up overnight and can be reheated in a low (250 degree) oven until just warm. You’ll need a tart pan (11 x 8 inches)... - 41.5273
Chicken Roasted Capsicum, Olive And Feta Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350° F.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil In a large fry pan, add leek and garlic, and cook for five minutes or until soft. Set aside.
3. Heat extra oil, add chicken in batches, and cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain spinach, squeeze out... - 44.8537
Savory Cheese And Scallion Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
rease large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in feta cheese and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly. Add scallions and toss... - 34.4327
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
Tortellini In Cream Sauce
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, garlic, red pepper and chopped onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in half-and-half, wine and... - 34.215
Greek Spinach And Cheese Turnovers
In blender or mixer bowl combine egg, onion, and feta cheese; beat to combine.
Add cream cheese; combine well.
Add spinach and seasonings; mix just until blended.
Chill 1 hour phyllo dough Phyllo must be handled with great care, since it is very delicate and... - 44.9747
Fila Cheese Squares
With an electric mixer, beat ricotta, feta, and cream cheese with flour, eggs, nutmeg, and pepper until well blended.
Stir in parsley.
Cut fila in half crosswise, then cover loosely to keep from drying out.
With a pastry brush, coat bottom of a 9 by 13-inch... - 39.701
Pesto Cheese Logs
These pesto cheese logs are great as appetizers or starters for dinner parties or occasions. Prepared with liberal amount of cream cheese along with equal parts of pesto sauce and feta cheese, the cheese logs are blended in a processor to combine. Rolled in a... - 48.2368
Cheese Filled Diamonds
Beat together cream cheese, feta cheese, cottage cheese, egg yolks, and parsley until well blended and creamy.
Melt butter in a small pan; set aside.
Lay out 3 sheets of fila (keep remaining fila covered with clear plastic film).
Lightly brush 1 sheet with... - 41.9985
Flounder Rolls Stuffed With Cheese And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, garlic, onion, cottage cheese, feta, egg, lemon zest, flour, oregano, and pepper.
3. Place the fillets on a work surface. Dividing evenly, spread each... - 36.3913
Greek Lamb And Cheese Casserole
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble lamb into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in celery.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till lamb is done, stirring once to break up lamb.
Drain off fat.
Stir... - 44.1029
Roasted Vegetable Pitas With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine zucchini and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently.
Spoon vegetable mixture onto rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 10 minutes or until tender and lightly... - 33.2702
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Blue Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to about 1 inch thick.
Remove and discard skin... - 44.6255
Steamed Creamed Smoked Fish In Pita Bread
1) Soak smoked fish in cold water for at least one hour, drain, and pat dry.
2) On a greased steamer, place the fish, and steam until done.
3) Remove fish, let it cool, and flake into pieces.
4) Combine flaked fish with the sour cream,... - 39.9834
Beurek With Cheese And Parsley
Combine all the filling ingredients together in a bowl, mixing well.
Brush a 12x17 inch baking pan with melted butter or marga- rine.
Layer one-half the dough into the pan, brushing every other layer with the butter and folding in the edges as... - 41.6858
Spinach And Cheese Dip
If you are looking for a healthy dip for your next party look no more! Try this Spinach and Cheese Dip. It is quick and easy to prepare and will taste yum with chips, fritters or bread. So are you ready to rock your next party? Watch the video for the recipe... - 111.566
Prepare Cheese Filling; set aside.
Place flour in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk, water, egg and salt into the well.
With a fork, beat milk mixture in the well about 15 strokes.
Stir in flour to form a rough looking ball of dough.
Place on... - 44.0005
Greek Cheese Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place together all the cheeses, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and egg.
3) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
4) Separate the dough into 4 rectangles and secure the perforations by pressing... - 46.8604
Greek Cheese Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prick crust well with fork; place in freezer 10 minutes.
2. Bake pie shell 10 minutes; cool.
3. Blend cheese in electric blender or food processor with cream and eggs until smooth. Add thyme, cornstarch and pepper; blend. Stir in... - 38.4759
Greek Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 425F.
Prick crust well with fork; place in freezer 10 minutes.
Bake pie shell 10 minutes; cool.
Blend cheese in electric blender with cream and eggs until smooth.
Add thyme, cornstarch, and pepper; blend.
Stir in garlic.
Turn into pie... - 39.6943
Hot Cheese Pastries
Make filling: In small bowl of electric mixer, combine cream cheese, Greek cheese, egg, and 3 tablespoons butter; beat at medium speed until well blended and smooth.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Place 2 leaves of phyllo pastry on board; brush with melted butter.
Cut... - 36.4651
Greek Cheese Pies
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare flat crusts by unfolding the pie crusts and by following the package directions.
3.Mark 48 circles by using 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and cut them out.
4.Take a muffin tin, put the circles in... - 45.3867
Spinacn Cheese Musk Room Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside.
Finely chop the stems.
In a skillet, saute the chopped mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Add the spinach, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, feta cheese,... - 45.9896
Three Cheese And Langoustine Rolls
In a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the parsley, scallions, and langoustines over medium heat.
Add Marsala and thyme, and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Remove the langoustines, parsley, and scallions to a bowl, leaving the seasoned... - 39.4644
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 100.573
Wild Greens Quiche
Knead a smooth dough from the flour, salt, egg yolks, sour cream and butter in flakes.
Chill 30 minutes.
Clean, wash, pat dry and chop the greens.
Peel and finely dice the onion and saute in the butter until translucent.
Dust with the flour and stir in the... - 43.4551
Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
Add feta cheese to tomato mixture.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on slices of French stick or rye bread.
Top each with the tomato mixture.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15... - 35.3749
1 For crust, brush bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with some of the melted margarine. Unroll phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet of phyllo and cut into a 13-inch circle. Ease the circle into the prepared pan off-center so that... - 36.5947
Tortellini In Cream Sauce
Tortellini in cream sauce is a lovely herbed pasta recipe. Prepaerd with vegetables like onions and red pepper cooked in oil with a hint of garlic, the cream sauce is made with half and half with tarragon for flavor. Tossed with cheese to finish, this... - 44.0668
Goat Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions and mushrooms; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, sour cream, basil and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
Roll out pastry to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 2-inch rounds.
Press... - 43.8137
Spinach Cheese Pastries
To make the pastry dough: With a fork combine cream cheese and softened butter.
Cut in the flour.
Work with hands until dough holds together.
Place on waxed paper, form into ball, and chill overnight.
Roll out dough 1/3 inch thick with floured rolling pin on... - 37.4403
Asparagus And Cheese Bundles
1. Snap off and discard the woody bases from asparagus spears; cut the spears into 2-inch pieces. Steam the asparagus and the carrots over gently boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till the vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
2. In a medium mixing bowl beat... - 32.8881
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 43.9684
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta and feta cheeses, eggs, bread crumbs and dill with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well. Set the bowl aside.
3. Unfold the phyllo, remove a few... - 42.6491
Leave rind on Camembert cheese, but trim off and discard any hard rind on ripened chevre.
Cut all cheeses into about 1-inch chunks.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until well blended.
Add Camembert and cream cheese pieces, a few at a time,... - 33.4134
1 For filling, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. In a saucepan cook onion in the
3 tablespoons butter or margarine until tender. Stir in the flour, tarragon, and pepper. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir... - 36.5167
Combine cheese and eggs in a bowl and whip until smooth.
Add mint and mix in butter.
Set aside while making pastry.
Roll out dough on a floured board as thinly as possible.
Cut dough into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each round,... - 40.0045
Individual Spinach Tarts
Individual Spinach Tarts easy to make savory tart. Individual Spinach Tarts gets its taste from spinach mixed with eggs and cheese flavored with pepper. Individual Spinach Tarts is liked by many across the world. - 36.57
Cracked Black Pepper And Herb Spread
In food processor or blender, process all ingredients until blended; cover and chill.
Garnish, if desired, with additional cracked black pepper and serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and breads. - 27.8371
Greek Spinach Pie
In skillet cook onion and dill in hot oil till onion is tender.
Squeeze excess water from spinach; add to skillet.
Cook till heated through; keep warm.
In large saucepan melt the 1/4 cup butter; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir... - 45.6094
Grilled Peach, Prosciutto & Crostini Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a... - 121.609
Greek Pizza Snacks
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F
2) Onto a baking sheet, place the muffins with the cut side facing up
3) Spread a tablespoon of the cream cheese onto the muffin
4) Into a bowl add the ham and using the fork break into small pieces
5) Spoon... - 49.3444
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, basil, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in feta cheese, chopped olives, and tomatoes. Make a well in center of dry... - 34.1989
Stuffed Chicken In Phyllo
Pound the chicken 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute the spinach and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir the cream cheese into... - 43.34
Creamy Horseradish Dip
Place the cottage cheese, yogurt, feta cheese, horseradish, scallions, parsley, basil, oregano, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as necessary. - 27.3096
Looking for an appetizer that you can serve during New Year’s Eve? Try making Cranberry rolls. This dish requires minimum ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes. You can even prepare it beforehand to minimize effort at the last minute. Isn’t... - 105.999
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.4694
Greek Style Pastries
For filling, rinse spinach in cool water.
In a large saucepan cook spinach, covered, in just the water that clings to the spinach.
Reduce heat when steam forms; cook, covered, about 3 minutes or till tender.
In a small mixing bowl stir together... - 39.5527
Hot Spinach Pie
Hot spinach pie is prepard with a base of biscuit crumbs and butter mixed together. Filled witj cooked spinach combined with cream cheese, feta cheese and sour cream, along with eggs and shallots, the hot spinach pie is topped with remaining biscuit crumbs... - 46.7175
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 100.967
In electric mixer beat egg whites thoroughly, then add yolks.
Crumble cream cheese and feta cheese into the size of marbles and drop into well-beaten eggs.
Cut each sheet of filo across the width, not the length, into 6 strips each about 2 inches... - 31.7935
1. Mix pesto, cream and vinegar until smooth. Cut artichokes into bite sized pieces. Half mushrooms, if desired.
2. Mix all ingredients, except feta cheese, until well coated. Crumble in feta cheese and serve. - 37.8966
Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
Wipe the mushrooms or wash them in cold water; do not peel them, as much of the flavour is lost by doing this.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and chop them; leave the caps whole.
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
Heat the oil with the butter... - 43.5748
Crispy Spinach Parcels
To prepare the dough - melt butter, add to the flour and knead, adding as much water as you need, into a ball.
For the stuffing - Saute onions and pinenuts in olive oil.
Add spinach and sumak powder.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll the dough into thin... - 38.0713
1. Open clams. Chop into small pieces and put into a bowl.
2. For Casino Clams – Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. For Chicken Puffs – Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. For Casino Clams – Add breadcrumbs, salami, cheese,... - 105.641
Assorted Tea Time Appetizers
If you enjoy treating your friends with different appetizers, here is a video for you. The chef here shows how to make some quick and east spicy tea time appetizers which are amazingly delicious and flavorful. - 128.935
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 47.7999
Mediterranean Eggplant Noodles
In this demonstration, Chef Lisa shows you how to make noodles from eggplant. Then she sautés them in olive oil with garlic and red pepper flakes. Add some tomatoes, wine, a bit of cream, roasted peppers or kalamata olives. Finish with fresh basil and feta... - 114.729
Stuffed Baked Potato
Scrub potatoes and rub with olive oil. Bake potatoes on
upper level of the barbecue until just cooked through.
Removeand set aside until cool enough to handle, then
cut in half and scoop out most of the insides. Mash the
removed potato. In the... - 40.8149
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 43.7869
1. Cook spaghetti in 3-quart Sauce Pan following package directions; drain; combine with onions, garlic, dill, chervil, pepper, cream; toss thoroughly.
2. Place 1/2 spaghetti mixture in ungreased 10-inch Chef Style Fry Pan; squeeze spinach to remove excess... - 34.0014
1. Cook the spinach according to the package directions; drain well, pressing out excess liquid. In a medium saucepan cook the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender. Stir in the flour, tarragon or fennel seed, and pepper. Add milk all at... - 37.7369
Black Bean Tostadas
1) Prepare Romaine leaves and radishes. Heap lettuce leaves end to end and cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2) Cut radishes across into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Place cookie sheet with paper towels.
4) In a colander rinse beans under cold... - 45.4003
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
Baked Chicken, Kumara And Spinach
Crumble feta into medium bowl.
Using hands, squeeze excess moisture from spinach; mix spinach with feta.
Boil, steam or microwave kumara until just tender; drain.
MeanwhiLe, cook chicken, in batches, in medium heated oiled pan until just cooked through and... - 42.1734
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cook spinach and drain very dry.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion and shallots for 3 minutes.
Add to spinach.
Crumble Feta cheese and mix with spinach.
Beat together eggs and Ricotta cheese.
Mix in lentil sprouts and... - 42.3051
Greek Garden Spread
1. Combine mayonnaise and cream cheese, stirring until smooth.
2. Stir in spinach and remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve - 32.4092
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201