- » Festive Rice Salad
Festive Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of festive rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for festive rice salad recipes.
Festive Tuna Rice Salad
Combine rice, tuna fish, eggs, relish, chives, celery, and pimiento.
In another bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pour over rice mixture and toss.
Chill thoroughly. - 33.3813
Rice And Pecan Salad With Orange Thyme Dressing
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, omitting spice packet.
Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together orange rind and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add oil, whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 44.1962
Cook rice as directed on package.
While rice is still warm, add green pepper, onion, radishes and pickles.
Rinse in cold water; drain well.
Add shrimp to rice mixture.
Blend seasoning with sour cream and mayonnaise.
Blend into salad.
Chill at least 4... - 40.1981
You May Also Like!
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add rice and pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with salad dressing mix.
Stir in water; cover.
Bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in pimiento. - 35.474
Festive Stuffed Peppers
1) Take a small bowl to combine ¼ cup of soup with water.
2) In a 8X8 inch baking dish, pour this soup mixture and keep the baking dish aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking... - 42.6248
Festive Picnic Spread
Place each ingredient in individual covered plastic dishes and chill overnight.
At the picnic spot, open plastic dishes and arrange.
Sprinkle salad cream with chopped chives. - 32.552
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, honey, mustard, and black pepper.
2. Toss spinach, strawberries, and red onions with dressing. - 27.7323
Cucumber And Yogurt Salad
1) Into a bowl mix all the ingredients well till well combined
2) Serve the salad with rice and vegetables - 33.1471
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, crabmeat, rice, celery, olives, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, orange rind, and sugar, stir well.
Stir in... - 39.7009
Wheat Berry Salad
The wheat berry salad is a nutritious and flling salad made with wheat berries and beans. Prepared with slightly cooked wheat berries, this fresh salad is dressed with vinegar and olive oil with garlic, cilantro and chives. The wheat berry salad can be served... - 45.9034
Country Captain Chicken
1. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until tender but not browned. Remove onion.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper in a paper bag. Place chicken pieces in bag and shake well to coat chicken.
3. In hot oil fry... - 38.9481
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
Biryani is synonymous with celebrations in the Muslim community. Specifically on Eid, Biryani is a must have on the festive menu.
My case is no different. We indulge in this Chicken Biryani on Eid ul fitr, the festival marking the end of the holy month of... - 49.3475