- » Festival Rice
Festival Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of festival rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for festival rice recipes.
Raw Mexican Rice Or Couscous And The Woodstock Fruit Festival!
1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,... - 83.8344
Rice Festival Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until water is absorbed.
2. Add milk, butter and bring to a boil again. Turn heat to very low and when milk has ceased boiling, add eggs, sugar, raisins, vanilla and mix... - 40.8764
Festival Shrimp And Saffron Rice
We cook a lot of shrimp in our house and this festival shrimp and saffron rice has always remained one of our favorites. I have furnished below a real easy method of how to go about cooking festival shrimp and saffron rice. Quick and easy! - 30.6768
You May Also Like!
Festive rice is a cooked and seasoned rice preparation flavored with lemon, turmeric and bay leaves. Cooked with coconut milk, the fesive rice has a mild yet rich taste to it and can be served with green peppers as the main rice dish. - 44.2629
Combine all ingredients except whipped cream.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill. - 26.6732
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add rice and pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with salad dressing mix.
Stir in water; cover.
Bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in pimiento. - 35.474
Festive Wild And White Rice
1. Rinse wild rice; drain. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling; stir in wild rice. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. About 30 minutes before wild rice is done, in 4-quart saucepan over... - 30.9987
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, jalapenos, and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or till tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, and salt. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add cooked rice, garbanzo beans, and 1/2 cup of... - 30.4865
Festive Tuna Rice Salad
Combine rice, tuna fish, eggs, relish, chives, celery, and pimiento.
In another bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pour over rice mixture and toss.
Chill thoroughly. - 33.3813
Festive Rice Pudding
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
1. On top of a double boiler, heat cooked rice and milk.
2. In a bowl, take eggs, sugar, salt and butter. Mix it well.
3. In a greased, 2 ½ quart baking dish, pour rice and milk mixture.
4. Pour the eggs... - 40.9757
Festive Tuna Casserole
Cook peas in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish as directed in chart .
Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream and potato chips.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes [ROAST-8, 8 to 10 minutes].
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in sour cream.
Let stand 5... - 39.4808
Green Bean Almond Rice
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add almonds; stir until lightly browned.
Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes or until tender.
Add rice, beans, white pepper, and tarragon.
Stir until thoroughly heated. - 35.0916
Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse and cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
Cut enough bread into 1/2-inch cubes to measure 4 cups.
Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 2 minutes; set... - 41.5405