- » Fermented Tea Leaves
Fermented Tea Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fermented tea leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fermented tea leaves recipes.
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 50.537
Kombucha Part 1
Learn how I make my kombucha brew. This is a video on how to make your own very healthy kombucha. I show you step by step how to select teas, sugar, and introduce the scoby. Watch Part 2 of this video series for more information. - 0
Kombucha Part 2
Join me as I show you hands- on how to brew your kombucha. Imagine making some of this great tasting and refreshing brew. Watch Part 1 of this video series for more information. - 0
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3... - 41.3221
Mix all ingredients together in the Slow cooker.
Do not fit the lid but cover with a clean folded tea towel.
Heat for the recommended time or, if a thermometer is available, until the milk reaches 43°C (110°F).
Switch off the Slow cooker, place lid over the... - 28.3001
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 111.115
Uniyappam is a sweet rice cake prepared and served as a tea snack. It is also served as a sweet during some special occasions. This rice cake is deep fried in ghee or oil and is cooked in special pan called uniyappa chatti or uniyapam pan. - 35.8669
Malted Walnut Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C, 20 minutes before baking time.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil.
3. In a large basin, combine the flour and salt and crumble in the yeast. Mix well.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour... - 44.1477