- » Fermented
Enjoy our collection of fermented recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fermented recipes.
Napa Cabbage Water Kimchi (나박김치)
1. For the kimchi broth: In a bowl with water, add hot pepper powder, sugar, salt. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the radish and cabbage pieces, sprinkle sea salt, toss well and set it aside for 20... - 129.124
Homemade Mediterranean Or Greek Yogurt From Scratch
Make your own homemade Greek yogurt by watching this video. Making your own homemade yogurt is a great way to have a treat that is free of preservatives, chemicals and artificial flavors. It is easy. Tastes a lot better than anything you can buy in a store... - 125.634
Green Onion Kimchi (파김치)
1. In a large bowl, place the cleaned and washed green onions, add the fish sauce and gently coat the green onions well. Set it aside for 20 minutes, occasionally turning the green onions in between for a good coating.
2. In a pot on medium high... - 122.77
Orange And Coconut Kefir Drink
In this video chef Russe shows you how to brew water kefir and make pro-biotic beverages to beat the summer heat. This is a non-dairy coconut based drink that is fermented and is amazing for your body’s internal system. There are far too many benefits of... - 121.2
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 117.14
1. In a bowl place the Chinese cabbage and soak it in water, save quarter of the cabbage and set aside in a bowl.
2. In the soaked cabbage bowl add salt and mix it well.
3. Soak the cabbage for 2 hours; place a heavy pan on top of the cabbage.
4. In... - 111.781
How To Make Water Kefir
Going Probiotic is the best way with your beverage! This video shows you how to best use your kefir granules! Every step is shown clearly to make this healthy water! See the video for more! - 110.935
Homemade Yogurt - Dahi -curd
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of homemade yogurt, will find this very useful. Chef Bhavna shows how to make natural yogurt. It is made within 3 hours and it is less expensive. You can always add fruits to it and make it flavoured yogurt. Do... - 110.062
Korean Food: Napa Cabbage Kimchi (배추 김치)
When you think of Korean food what is the first thing that comes to mind? Obviously it is Kimchi (Gimchi or Kimchee). Infact the Koreans eat so much kimchi, they say “Kimchi” instead of “Cheese” when clicking photographs! I think Napa cabbage kimchi... - 109.395
Homemade Kim Chee
Delicious and fiery, Kimchi is a Korean staple that is easy to make at home. A Step-by-Step guide to making homemade kimchi has been presented in the video here. It's a healthy, tasty, and refreshing snack and side dish. Go ahead, try making this at home and... - 109.182
Natto Gohan (traditional Fermented Japanese Dish)
1. Mix soybean with sauce and mustard available inside the packet.
2. In a small bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle scallions on it.
3. Top it with fermented soybean, and egg.
4. Garnish with scallions and serve natto gohan immediately. - 108.072
How To Make Greek Yogurt At Home 自制酸奶
This is the time to try some new yogurt. This Greek yogurt is very simple to make and integrates probiotics in the regular diet. This helps in proper digestion and increases the body's defense. See the recipe right away!!! - 106.149
Korean Food: Cucumber Kimchi (오이 소박이)
Cucumber Kimchi is a traditional Korean Side Dish. You are bound to find great abundance of fresh tender and cool cucumbers in summers. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious Korean style cucumber pickle or kimchi which is ideal as a summer... - 106.017
Culinary Carrie: Lemon Herb Cheese
1. In a stock pot pour the milk and warm it to a temperature of 175 degree.
2. Once the desired temperature has reached take the pot off the heat and add the lemon juice and stir well.
3. Cover the pot with the lid and wait for 15 minutes, so that the... - 104.904
1. In a jar, pour buttermilk and heavy cream.
2. Leave it on the counter undisturbed for over 24 hours.
3. Refrigerate it overnight.
4. Use this cream to make tasty salad dressings and a whole bunch of other recipes. - 104.45
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Wash the beet roots and peel off the scab. Slice with the help of mandolin or knife.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the sliced beet roots.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. For making concoction... - 103.759
Classic Fermented Squid
Maangchi has yet another traditional fermented dish, Korean fermented squid. Loke kimchi, this dish is also full of spicy to make your mouth water. So, next time you get a good bargain on squids try this recipe and enjoy it for a long time. Its amazing to see... - 103.634
Homemade Cultured Butter & Buttermilk
Making fresh cultured butter and buttermilk is easier than you think. Start with fresh whole cream, culture it, blend it, squeeze it, flavor it. Homemade butter tastes great and is easy to make! In this video, I also show you how to make unsalted and roasted... - 100.909
Fermented food have been a long-standing part of most global cuisines. Susan Campbell understands the goodness of cultured food and shows you myriad ways in which you can relish cultured veggies and kefir at home. A great way to include probiotics in your... - 94.2011
In this video, Victoria is sharing an European side dish/relish. They are like pickles or nice sharp side dish. Perfect for heavy dishes. Watch and learn how to make them. And as always, enjoy! - 91.2249
Want to know of a way to make a detoxifying drink so powerful that it has been considered nothing short of a miracle? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect Kombucha. This drink is amazingly healthy and very beneficial. The process might seem a... - 90.2598
Thai Fermented Pork - Naam
Want to try a delectable continental dish, try fermented pork by Ning. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 88.9111
If you want to want to prepare kimchi at home, then check out this video, that is a simple step by step guide for making Kimchi. Hopefully you will be willing to try this recipe at home and enjoy some real korean kimchi with your family and friends. - 86.4363
Sippity Sup makes Kimchi. - 84.4472
Raw Sauerkraut - Benefits Of Probiotics - Part 2
FOR GETTING READY
1. You will need to cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead... - 79.4552
Sauerkraut, Kefir, Cultured Veggies
Wish to amp up the health quotient of your daily meals? Simple, add some cultured vegetables and kefir to your platter and enjoy the goodness of beneficial bacteria. It's such a breeze to culture food at home that you won't mind trying this in your kitchen... - 79.2785
This is the second and final part of the recipe video Kambucha tea. After the tea is done, you can store it for a long period of time such as a month, it tastes just fine. - 76.536
Want to make Kambucha at home? Try this Kambucha tea recipe. The basic recipe is to put mushroom in tea and allow it to ferment. It is very inexpensive to make it at home. This video recipe has two parts and this is the first part of the recipe. - 73.9539
#1081 How To Make Natural Yeast
Would you like to make your own yeast at home? Then take your cues from this recipe presented in the video. Natural yeasts tastes slightly different from store-bought ones, nevertheless, makes for a delicious addition to your regular bread recipes. Try it to... - 72.3376
Kim Chi - Part 1
1. Pull some leaves from the cabbage and keep them aside.
2. Cut the remaining cabbage and keep that in a food processor, grind for few minutes.
3. In a large bowl transfer the grinded cabbage.
4. Chop the Kale finely with the help of a chopper.... - 70.9829
Kim Chi - Part 2
1. Pull some leaves from the cabbage and keep them aside.
2. Cut the remaining cabbage and put it in a food processor, process for few minutes.
3. In a large bowl transfer the chopped cabbage.
4. Chop the Kale finely with the help of a chopper.... - 69.3423
Fermented Rice Dishes Like Idli & Dhokla
Even being in US you can get a taste of Indian food! Bhal Dave makes it so easy to prepare Indian dishes at home up to perfection that you would give restaurants food a skip. Try making healthy fermented rice dishes like Idli & Dhokla with adequate guidance... - 61.4338
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 50.0473
1. Scrub carrots and wash.
2. Grate carrots.
3. In a large saucepan, boil carrots with water, lemon, orange and grapefruit rinds for 10 minutes.
4. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain and let cool.
5. When the... - 49.4011
1) Thoroughly rinse the dry and fully open flowers.
2) In a large bowl, place the flowers with cold water and raisins, 2 lb. sugar and orange and lemon juice.
3) Put the campden tablet and stir well.
4) Put the lid on, and leave to rest... - 49.2397
Sparkling Pear Wine
1) In a large bowl, place together cold water, citric acid, pectic enzyme and Campden tablets.
2) Add the pears to the citric acid mixture.
3) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
4) Stir in the raisins, 8 oz. of the sugar,... - 48.1803
1) In a large bowl, place the prunes with the water and pectic enzyme.
2) Cover and leave to rest, stirring and mashing periodically for next 10 days.
3) Pass the prune mixture through thick cheesecloth and squeeze gently.
4) Stir in the sugar, Campden... - 48.0467
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919
1) Crush the rosehips until coarse.
2) In a saucepan, place the rosehips and add water just to cover it.
3) Heat the rosehip mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Pass the rosehips mixture through cheesecloth.
5) In the same saucepan, heat... - 47.3834
Apricot And Raisin Wine
1. In a large bowl, soak apricots and raisins in water for 8 hours.
2. Chop the soaked fruits.
3. In a large saucepan, boil remaining water and add chopped fruits; let cool down completely.
4. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and... - 47.0764
1) Discard the green stems from the wallflowers, if any
2) Finely mince the raisins.
3) In a large bowl, place the flowers, raisins and sugar.
4) Stream the hot water, over the flower mixture.
5) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
6) Leave... - 46.9024
1. Separate dandelion heads from stalks.
2. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
3. Cover the bowl and let stand for 2 days; stir occasionally.
4. On the third day, in a large saucepan, put together... - 46.8119
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 46.5002
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic... - 46.4695
Sticky Cinnamon Buns
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add shortening to milk, cool to lukewarm, and add yeast.
Add 1... - 46.3352
Hawthorn Blossom Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the rinds with the water, sugar and juice of citrus fruit.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, stream the sugar mixture and allow to cool to 70°F on thermometer.
4) Stir in the... - 46.223
1) Finely chop the sultanas, and crush the bananas to pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the bananas and sultanas and stream the boiling water.
3) Leave the banana mixture to cool and stir in Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid on... - 46.1995
Diced Chicken With Fermented Black Beans
1) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the water chestnut powder or cornstarch, egg white and dry sherry. Stir quickly for about a minute or till the marinade is smooth.
2) From the chicken, remove any fat or cartilage and then cut the... - 46.1361
1) In a large bowl, place the elderflowers, sugar and raisins.
2) Stream the boiling water over the elderflower mixture.
3) Allow to cool, and add tannin, nutrient, lemon juice and yeast.
4) Place in a warm place, well covered for 4-5 days to... - 46.1257
1) In a bowl, place the mulberries and raisins, and pour boiling water over them.
2) Leave to cool, and add the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
3) Put the lid on tightly for 24 hours, and stir in half the sugar, yeast and... - 45.9891
1) In a saucepan, place the ginger and heat to boil in the water with cayenne pepper.
2) Allow the ginger mixture to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar and chopped raisins to the ginger mixture, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Leave to cool, and... - 45.9144
Golden Rod Wine
1) In a linen or cotton bag, place the flower heads.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil, and add the bag of flowers.
3) Simmer the flower mixture for 15 minutes.
4) Remove the saucepan from the heat.
5) Allow to cool, squeeze... - 45.7336
1) In a saucepan, heat the parsley and water to boil, for 20 minutes.
2) In a bowl, place the sugar.
3) Pass the parsley mixture through cheesecloth over the sugar and stir well.
4) Leave aside to cool to 70 °F (21 °C).
5) Stir in the grape tannin,... - 45.6932
1) In a cup, squeeze the juice from the lemons.
2) In a bowl, soak the maize in water overnight.
3) In a mincer put the maize and process to crush it.
4) In a large bowl, place the maize and add the lemon juice.
5) Stir the rind, tannin, raisins and... - 45.484
1. Thinly peel citrus fruits using a peeler and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large bowl, put together water, sugar, citrus peel, chopped pulp and raisins; mix well.
5. Stir... - 45.4614
Birch Sap Wine
1. Thinly peel fruits and reserve rind.
2. Juice all pulp.
3. In a large pot ( larger than 1 gallon or 1 ½ gallon), put together sap and fruit peel; bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, put together sugar... - 45.4114
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve sugar in water; simmer for 5 minutes and then let the solution cool down.
2. In a large bowl, mix together lemon and orange juice, tannin and the flowers (heads only).
3. Pour cooled sugar solution on top; stir to... - 45.3485
Orange And Banana Homemade Wine
1) Peel the rinds thinly of 3 Seville oranges and 2 sweet oranges.
2) In a large bowl, place rinds together with the mashed bananas and sugar.
3) Put the lid over the bowls with the boiling water.
4) Leave the banana mixture to cool, and add juice of... - 45.3479
Medlar And Sultana Wine
1) Chop the medlars.
2) In a blow place medlars with sultanas and stream in the boiling water.
3) Allow the medlars to cool.
4) Mix in the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
5) Cover and put in a warm place for 1 week.
6) Gently pass the... - 45.2431
Dark Red Rose Petal And Fruit Wine
1) In a bowl, place the rose petals.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and stream over rose petals.
3) Stir the rose petals well, cover and leave aside to soak for 2 days.
4) Pass the rose petal mixture through cheesecloth, squeeze... - 45.2278
1. Into a muslin bag, put together bananas, skins, orange and lemon rind.
2. In a large saucepan, place the bag and pour enough water to cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar, orange and lemon juice; pour hot... - 45.1177
1) In a large bowl, place figs and raisins and pour in boiling water.
2) Mix in the sugar, allow to cool.
3) Add in the lemon and orange juice, yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid on and place in a warm place to ferment for 10 days, stirring... - 45.0827
Dried Apricot Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together apricots and 6 pints of boiling water; let the mixture cool down.
2. When the mixture is cool, remove apricots and chop them.
3. Return chopped apricots to the bowl and stir in remaining water, grape tannin, pectic... - 45.0185
1) In a saucepan, place the mangolds, fruit rinds and boil in the water until the mangolds are tender.
2) Pass the mangold mixture through cheesecloth and mix in the sugar.
3) Leave the liquid to cool to 70 °F.
4) Add the fruit juices, yeast and... - 44.9864
Dried Elderberry Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together sultanas, elderberries and sugar; pour boiling water on top and stir well.
2. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in yeast, nutrient and citric acid.
3. Cover bowl and place in a warm place for 1 week; stirring... - 44.7226
1. Using a sharp knife, mince almonds and raisins.
2. In a muslin bag, mix together minced almonds and raisins along with thinly pared lemon rind.
3. In an enamel saucepan, place muslin bag and pour enough water to cover; gently simmer... - 44.6742
1. Wash hand properly and squeeze fruit until well pulped.
2. In a large bowl, place fruit pulp and pour enough boiling water to cover; let cool down completely.
3. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let... - 44.5596
1. Pick up the ripe berries when they are dry.
2. Pick and discard infested berries; look out for maggots.
3. Thoroughly wash berries in water to clean.
4. In a large bowl, place the berries and crush them with clean washed hands.
5. Add... - 44.4516
Dried Mixed Fruit Wine
1. Chop dried fruits into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large bowl add fruits and sugar.
3. Pout boiling water over it and stir.
4. Let it cool.
5. Mix citrus fruit juices, yeast and nutrient.
6. Cover tightly with a lid and keep in a warm... - 44.415
1. Use ripe damsons that are in good condition.
2. Wash damsons with water.
3. In a bowl, place damsons and pour boiling water on top; let them cool down.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, pulp damsons and stir in pectic enzyme and... - 44.4134
Bramble Tip Wine
1. In a large bowl, place Bramble Tip and add boiling water on top; let the tips soak overnight.
2. The very next day, in a saucepan, pour the tips along with the soaking water and gently boil for 15 minutes.
3. Using a nylon sieve or... - 44.3626
1) Discard the stalks and wash the strawberries.
2) In a medium bowl, place the strawberries and mash them coarsely.
3) Stir in sugar and 4 pints of the water.
4) Put the lid on and allow to soak, for 1-2 days, then stir in 2 more pints... - 44.2831
Rowanberry Wine Mountain Ash Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the rowanberries and pour the boiling water over them.
2) Put the lid and leave to soak, for 3 days.
3) In a large bowl, pass the berry mixture through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the raisins, wheat, sugar, citric acid, yeast and... - 44.282
Gourmet Claret Cup
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar and water.
2) Heat the sugar mixture gently to a boil.
3) Raise the heat and boil quickly for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in thinly pared rinds of lemon and oranges.
5) Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6) Allow... - 44.2336
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. In a mixer grinder, mince apple.
3. In a large pot, dissolve Campden tablet in the water; add minced apple and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 3 days
5.... - 44.2112
Bramble Tip And Raisin Wine
1. In a large pot, boil chopped bramble tips in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
3. Add raisins, lemon rind and sugar; stir well and let cool down.
4. When the solution is cooled down,... - 44.161
Easy Cherry Wine
1. Remove and discard stalks from cherries; wash them.
2. In a large bowl, place cherries and pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When cooled down, mash cherries as much as possible.
4. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a... - 44.0898
1. Wash beetroot and dice.
2. In a saucepan, put together beet roots, clove, ginger and water; boil until beetroot is just tender; do not over boil.
3. Using a cheesecloth, strain mixture to extract juice.
4. In a bowl, mix together... - 43.9232
Classic Apple Wine
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. Crush apples.
3. In a large bowl, crush and dissolve Campden tablet in water; add crushed apples and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 24 hours.
5. Then, stir... - 43.8888
1) In a saucepan, boil half of the water.
2) In a bowl, place the madlars and stream boiled water over it.
3) Mix in the sugar, and 2 pints of the cold water.
4) Allow to cool, and add the pectic enzyme.
5) Leave aside for 24 hours and... - 43.8796
Broad Bean Wine
1. In a large pot, simmer chopped beans in water for about 1 hour.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and add sugar and chopped sultanas; stir well.
3. When the solution is cooled down, stir in lemon juice, yeasts... - 43.8669
Rose Petal Wine
1) In a large saucepan, place the water and bring to boil.
2) Stir in the rose petals, sugar, orange and lemon juice.
3) Leave to cool and add yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid tightly and leave in a warm place for 1 week, stirring daily.
5) Pass the... - 43.8479
1) Remove the seeds and crush the plums.
2) In a bowl, place the plums and stream half the boiling hot water over it.
3) Leave the plums to cool, then stream in the remaining cold water, the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Let the... - 43.8348
1. Using a peeler, thinly peel citrus fruits and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large saucepan, put together coffee and water; simmer for 20 minutes.
5. In a... - 43.8298
1) In a large pan, place the pears with the water, Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
2) Put the lid and soak for 24 hours.
3) In a bowl, pass the pear through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Pour... - 43.7538
Oak Leaf Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar with half the water and boil to make syrup.
2) In a bowl, place the oak leaves and stream the syrup over it.
3) Put the lid tightly and leave overnight.
4) Stir in the citrus juices, yeast and nutrient and add the... - 43.689
Homemade Orange Wine
1) In a bowl, pass the juice through the sieve.
2) Stir in about 2 1/2 lb. of the sugar, yeast and the nutrient.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and cool.
4) Transfer the juice mixture in the fermentation jar.
5) Pour cooled, boiled water to top up the... - 43.5926
Pea Pod Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the pods in boil in water and boil until tender.
2) Pass the through cheesecloth without pressing them.
3) Mix the sugar into the liquid.
4) Leave aside to cool, add lemon juice, tannin, yeast and nutrient.
5) Transfer into the... - 43.545
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3... - 43.5093
1) In a colander, wash the raisins thoroughly with cold water.
2 Mince the raisins.
3) In a wide-necked fermentation jar, place the raisins.
4) Stir in the Campden tablet and pour in the boiling water.
5) Put the lid on and leave aside... - 43.4054
Date And Citrus Wine
1. Using a knife, chop dates.
2. In a large saucepan, put together chopped dates, rinds of the citrus fruits and 6 date stones; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar and strain date mixture on top; let the liquid cool... - 43.4046
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 43.3814
1) Wash the rosehips.
2) Chop and crush the rosehips.
3) In a large bowl, place the rosehips with the sugar.
4) Stream the boiling water over the rosehip mixture.
5) Leave the rosehip mixture to cool to 70 °F.
6) Add in the pectic... - 43.349
Orange And Tea Wine
1) Finely chop the raisins.
2) In a bowl, place together the tea and raisins
3) Add in the sugar, yeast, nutrient and citrus fruit juices to the tea mixture.
4) Put the lid on and put the bowl in a warm place to ferment for 5 days.
5)... - 43.349
Spareribs With Fermented Black Beans
Trim the fat from spareribs.
Chop the spareribs across the bones into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) sections with a cleaver; separate each rib.
Marinate with soy sauce and sugar for about 20 minutes.
Reserve the marinade.
Heat a wok very hot.
Add oil, then garlic... - 43.3286
Steamed Sea Bass With Fermented Black Beans
Wash the bass under cold running water and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
With a sharp knife, lightly score the fish by making diagonal cuts 1/4 inch deep at 1/2 inch intervals on both sides.
Sprinkle the fish, inside and out, with the... - 42.9602
Cherry Table Wine
1. In a large bowl, place berries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; let soak for 2 days.
4. Using... - 42.9093